Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's to stop 'us' making an IG account? Worst ways it eventually gets taken down. But there are enough of us around the world to keep making a new one! I feel IG would be a quick and easy way to post photos and screen shots for all to see! And I'm sure a few leghumpers would have to see that 🐷 and Ass are actually full of 💩!
It would be a lot less labour intensive than YT. And we could all join in! 😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have a 4 inch scar on the back of my calf that even 12 years later I can't stand to touch the area because of nerve damage. They have to go DEEP when removing tissue, I don't mess around with the sun anymore.
Yep. I had one on the top of my ear! Not a lot of extra spare skin there. A miracle it even healed up.

Reactions: 4
Pushing slimelife again. Hiding her big belly and tree trunks behind the slimelife chair

I can hardly contain myself, I'm so excited 🤪 I only have to spend $150 on her greasy overpriced muck to get a tatty creased yellow striped cotton bag. I've never seen such a bargain, oh wait I have, it was 99p in Poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are at the point now where their egos are so big, they think they are unstoppable. They have their fingers in so many pies , from A lot of different social media channels and her slime life and as many advertising endorsements they can get.
They have totally lost site of the original purpose of the fathering autism channel. They hardly feature Abbie any more and if they do it’s for a couple of minutes and they did two small vlogs recently to keep the illusion going that they still care about autism.
They are literally a channel about nothing much now, feeding Abbie, going out for coffee and donuts, feeding Abbie, feeding themselves, going shopping, feeding Abbie, going in the pool, feeding Abbie.
I can’t see them lasting for long if they carry on like this, every vlog is the same old tit, lies, lies, food, lies, honking, tantrums, food, more lies and honking , more food etc.
The arrogance is unbearable, he has always been arrogant but 🐷 is as bad as him now and Isaiah is following suit. Summer is just a simpering fool.
Pack it up Von Hogs , your time has gone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, Prilly...most of us can't spend $150 to buy your goods in the middle of a pandemic! Even if we get a free bag with it! Funny how I picked up a similar one just yesterday at Meijer clearanced at $1.69, lol
You need to post that as a reply on her post about the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that comment must have rattled them both to come back with that type of response. I guess they don’t have thick skin and prefer to respond to negativity rather than answer their real fans.
Oooooh I couldve come back with sooooo much after that but of course he deleted it. I wouldve said "but it's you who has the sad life, you who ignores your own 1st daughter, you who is so full of your own tit that you brag about every damn thing. I wonder sometimes if you bother with Abbie at all off camera, because even on camera it's pretty lame. Why do you feel the need to lie so much...that's generally a sign of unhappiness with your true self. You are a very small man. Except for your moobs and your gut."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it really odd that the Fathering Autism IG page (Assa's) features pics of Abbie at her WORST! Not all, but most of the photos capture her in very unflattering moments and those are the ones he chooses. Is it to keep the narrative going that he is raising a child with a disability? Yet he seems bound and determined to push the normal teen angle on the vlogs. I guess he wants to please ALL the fanatics. There is not one ounce of honesty left in anything they do or say.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Might as well. I remember Summer wearing 🐖's onion glasses a few vlogs back. She seems to imitate Cilla more and more as time goes by.
Sweet Geezuz. That is Summer's future.
Someone tell me...Why in the hell does Summer want to live in that smelly, noisy house with those huge disgusting people?????
Why just why?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Could you send it to me as well? Pretty please!

I know, I wasn't trying to be snarky towards you! They are idiots, your child is NOT normal just cut her damn hair already so its out of the poor kids face.

He said somewhere that he didn't want to cut it short again because it makes her looks special needs....
This is now the 5th time I've typed this
It's been deleted

Reactions: 7
I find it really odd that the Fathering Autism IG page (Assa's) features pics of Abbie at her WORST! Not all, but most of the photos capture her in very unflattering moments and those are the ones he chooses. Is it to keep the narrative going that he is raising a child with a disability? Yet he seems bound and determined to push the normal teen angle on the vlogs. I guess he wants to please ALL the fanatics. There is not one ounce of honesty left in anything they do or say.
This is something I really don't understand. I just don't get it. Especially when you think of him not wanting to cut Abbie's hair because it would make her "look special needs"... or not as "pretty & girly" - he didn't say the latter but it's implied.
I think in his weird brain, according to Asa-logic, he thinks she looks adorable in those pics + he knows they'll grab attention. Attention means clicks and views.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely!!!!!
Very interesting. We had a deli in Westchester in NY and we called it deli trays. We made them around the holidays. Another thing that P does is put pasta in cold water and let's water boil. No no no. Water is to boil first then add pasta. She is truly clueless

Absolutely!!!!!
See my comment below on deli trays

Reactions: 11
This is something I really don't understand. I just don't get it. Especially when you think of him not wanting to cut Abbie's hair because it would make her "look special needs"... or not as "pretty & girly" - he didn't say the latter but it's implied.
I think in his weird brain, according to Asa-logic, he thinks she looks adorable in those pics + he knows they'll grab attention. Attention means clicks and views.
Plus...
it's pretty much how Abbie looks most of the time. Honestly not tryna be mean but Abbie looks like a special needs girl to me. Her hair, her squinting, her mouth, the way she's always hunched over.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What is sad about the hair, she would look really cute in a short pixie cut. Plus she wouldn't have it all dangling in her face and eating it. I think it's more P not wanting it cut because we've heard her say her best feature is her hair so she probably thinks long hair is everything. I feel bad for Abbie because I think the hair in her face all the time Is a huge distraction to her.

Reactions: 15
Sweet Geezuz. That is Summer's future.
Someone tell me...Why in the hell does Summer want to live in that smelly, noisy house with those huge disgusting people?????
Why just why?
Papa Maassives pickle? 🤔......I know..I know...timeout for the tattler.😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.