Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could believe its Ass plate because they said before he is the one who like marmalade. Plus she would not show hers. Probably looked the same or worse. And those eggs looked nasty... and burnt.

She really needs a nutritionist and cooking lessons.

Wanted to toss in my side on the cannabis thing. I have tried different kinds and methods and I have a really adverse reaction to it (and I am old so had plenty of goes at it.) Not knocking it but it isn't for everyone in every situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I want to see Cilla's trough plate. Who believes he only ate one piece of bacon. And what is up with those eggs?

View attachment 178786

OMG that's a lot of food, it's no wonder they're the size they are, that's about what I eat in a whole day.....plus a daily Tunnocks Teacake. As a little aside, when lockdown happened Tesco ran out of them, I was bereft 😰 lol. I emailed Tunnocks to see if they'd shut down production and they had but the wonderful woman that worked there sent me several boxes of them. I was over the moon even though some had got crushed in the post....it's the little things in life that mean the most. I was like a junkie looking for a teacake fix :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
I want to see Cilla's trough plate. Who believes he only ate one piece of bacon. And what is up with those eggs?

View attachment 178786
I know Ive said this a million times, but I follow a LC/Dirty Keto lifestyle. Normally seeing a picture of eggs can make my mouth water. Eggs are literally one of natures perfect foods. Full of protein, so versatile, I LOVE eggs now. But this?! Just ewww. How can someone who calls herself #Momchef post this butchery?!:sick::poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
I could believe its Ass plate because they said before he is the one who like marmalade. Plus she would not show hers. Probably looked the same or worse. And those eggs looked nasty... and burnt.

Wanted to toss in my side on the cannabis thing. I have tried different kinds and methods and I have a really adverse reaction to it (and I am old so had plenty of goes at it.) Not knocking it but it isn't for everyone in every situation.
Right. Just because you throw a few pieces of fruit on a plate does not make it healthy. It looks like there was two biscuits on that plate with honey on it or was that butter?

Reactions: 14

Hey! Just curious if you want to share what your adverse reactions have been and what you’ve tried? You don’t have to share if you don’t want to. You can also just message me :)

Right. Just because you throw a few pieces of fruit on a plate does not make it healthy. It looks like there was two biscuits on that plate with honey on it or was that butter?
She just uses the fruit for show. Pretty colors for Instagram lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Orange marmalade

Reactions: 8
That’s def her plate because her Slimelife cup that we see her drink out of in every vlog is right there with the plate. So isn’t fooling anyone trying to say it’s Assa plate. I truly believe that is her plate and she is afraid to say it’s hers cause the comments she will receive
She doesn’t need to hide her plate, we can see how fat she is. God these people are obsessed with food and when they aren’t eating at home, they are eating out or running for dunkin or ice cream. If they didn’t eat so much they would have no vlog content. Arsewipe is looking more like a blimp everyday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Orange marmalade
What kind of plate and eggs is that? The eggs, biscuits and the bacon look disgusting af to me. And she thinks it looks so amazing enough to post. Lol. These people are really bottom of the barrel at this point. Not to mention as others have noticed ... sharing workout shoes? Are you bleeping joking me?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never a bore! I'm so happy for you. Its not easy to move when you are hurting and tired. Exercise makes us stronger, but its nearly impossible to exercise effectively when you are weak and often in pain! When I was recovering from my burns I was bedridden for months. I couldnt walk. I couldnt pull a tissue from the box. I had to learn all over again. And it hurt. One thing my PT and OT did was every few days they upped my exercises by 1 minute, or 3 reps depending on the activity. I used this same technique later when I needed to lose weight. A minute, or 3 extra reps sounds goofy and not worth celebrating but it totally is! In a few weeks those small increases add up and you are progressing before you know it! And I'm sure you already know this, but there are so many great exercises you can do while still in bed. Get a resistance band. You can do low impact resistance work, and more importantly stretch those muscles all while laying down. If the band is to hard to start with simply use your own body weight. Even growing up in athletics I never knew how important stretches really were. I just thought it was "boring" stuff we had to do in conditioning lol.
Anyway- YIPEE! Keep it up! Time is going to pass no matter what, we may as well use it wisely! :) 💪
Thanks everyone for the encouragement, it really helps ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s def her plate because her Slimelife cup that we see her drink out of in every vlog is right there with the plate. So isn’t fooling anyone trying to say it’s Assa plate. I truly believe that is her plate and she is afraid to say it’s hers cause the comments she will receive
And the eggs look funky because they were cooked in bacon grease. Ugh. Keto with carbs. Dumb. Critical diet mistake.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG that's a lot of food, it's no wonder they're the size they are, that's about what I eat in a whole day.....plus a daily Tunnocks Teacake. As a little aside, when lockdown happened Tesco ran out of them, I was bereft 😰 lol. I emailed Tunnocks to see if they'd shut down production and they had but the wonderful woman that worked there sent me several boxes of them. I was over the moon even though some had got crushed in the post....it's the little things in life that mean the most. I was like a junkie looking for a teacake fix :ROFLMAO:
Omg tunnocks teacakes, I love them. If I wasn’t on my diet I could easily eat a full pack Yum.

Reactions: 6
What kind of plate and eggs is that? The eggs, biscuits and the bacon look disgusting af to me. And she thinks it looks so amazing enough to post. Lol. These people are really bottom of the barrel at this point. Not to mention as others have noticed ... sharing workout shoes? Are you bleeping joking me?
Lol. The nerve of her to ever name her channel Pots, Pans and Priscilla.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My Son gave me a cookie and did not say to only eat a bit. We were looking at something, and I just gobbled it down. He turned to say, "Where is the cookie?" And I told him I had eaten it. 😋 😬 He said OMG. You did not. " i did" 😲 FYI: you arent supposed to eat the whole thing. Wait it out, and hours later try more. It can take hours to kick in. I had a four hour long panic attack. 😑 Now, little bits at a time. Much better. I use other forms as well for lots of issues. In the least it cheers me up immensley.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even though Isaiah is the first child and Abbie is the third, that boy has taken a back seat to the #autismprincess all his life. I hope when he goes to college he can concentrate on something other than autism and idd. He has had it in his face so much , that he is going to study It at college. It’s such a shame, they have programmed him all his life to do this and no matter what they say, I think it’s so he will step into their shoes when they are no longer able to look after her.
That boy needs a life away from it all, hasn’t he had enough of it all. She is their child and their responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Even though Isaiah is the first child and Abbie is the third, that boy has taken a back seat to the #autismprincess all his life. I hope when he goes to college he can concentrate on something other than autism and idd. He has had it in his face so much , that he is going to study It at college. It’s such a shame, they have programmed him all his life to do this and no matter what they say, I think it’s so he will step into their shoes when they are no longer able to look after her.
That boy needs a life away from it all, hasn’t he had enough of it all. She is their child and their responsibility.
Cant love this enough, so true! I keep hoping he will find something else that interests him. I remember at the beginning of quarantine he and Asa were talking about college while sitting by the pool. Isaiah said he wanted to major in Psychology but not sure what he wanted as a career. Surprisingly Asa didnt add to his words or "announce" what Isaiah would be/should be doing. Then just recently P said Isaiah is going to be an ABA therapist. Isiaiah just looked at her, but didnt say anything. Maybe he doesnt want to do this, but they are pushing it. Who knows?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t need to hide her plate, we can see how fat she is. God these people are obsessed with food and when they aren’t eating at home, they are eating out or running for dunkin or ice cream. If they didn’t eat so much they would have no vlog content. Arsewipe is looking more like a blimp everyday.
I'm really surprised she's not diabetic with her weight and horrible diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.