Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it can be. Anti-hypertensive is the class. Antiadrenergic is the term for the type of agents in the drug, and there can be many agent combinations in a pill to treat different things. For example, BETA blockers, ACE inhibitors, even cholesterol medicine is considered an anti-hypertensive...but are made with different agents for those purposes. One reason Clonidine is a popular multi purpose drug is it because it helps with physical symptoms of anxiety or drug withdrawal like racing heart, shortness of breath, etc. Those are also the symptoms of hypertension...so presto...it slows your racing heart, slows the blood flow ,lowers your BP and eases those symptoms. In Abbies case it is perfect, because it is an anti-hypertensive not an anti-psychotic. Her Ziprasdone is the anti-psychotic which is a common drug but does cause high BP. So in this case the Clonidine assists the anti-psychotic by keeping the blood pressure low, and relieving the physical symptoms of her anxiety, but technically that is not supposed to be the purpose of Clonidine. But many drugs are used for different purposes. For example, I take Amitriptyline which is an anti-depressant, but I take it for neuropathy. Not its intended purpose, but it works.
Sorry. Been hen-pecking this out on my tablet. Nightmare. It autocorrects every stinkin' word LOL

ETA...slow typing...Broken beat me to it!
Is your neuropathy in your feet? I've tried a few different meds without much success.

Wtf

I think Abbie did great on the Pelaton, I bet it felt great to move her legs like that. The only thing I didn’t like was that they don’t seem patient with her. She stops for one sec and Assa is telling her to keep going. Maybe he should take time to put her on it and let her go at her own pace.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Wtf

I think Abbie did great on the Pelaton, I bet it felt great to move her legs like that. The only thing I didn’t like was that they don’t seem patient with her. She stops for one sec and Assa is telling her to keep going. Maybe he should take time to put her on it and let her go at her own pace.
It's the same with her speech therapy and her school assignments, Ass-hat gives her virtually no time to figure things out for herself or to respond at her own pace. He waits like less than five seconds before showing her the correct response or doing hand over hand. What makes it worse is I can recall in one vlog he claimed that he doesn't care how long it takes her to do something, just as long as she tries. Well, actions speak louder than words and he has shown time and time again that he has no patience for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's the same with her speech therapy and her school assignments, Ass-hat gives her virtually no time to figure things out for herself or to respond at her own pace. He waits like less than five seconds before showing her the correct response or doing hand over hand. What makes it worse is I can recall in one vlog he claimed that he doesn't care how long it takes her to do something, just as long as she tries. Well, actions speak louder than words and he has shown time and time again that he has no patience for it.
The reason he doesn't give her time is because his main goal is to get content and not so much to benefit Abbie... so sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The reason he doesn't give her time is because his main goal is to get content and not so much to benefit Abbie... so sad.
Definitely a strong possibility but the thing is, he could get around that by doing a time lapse with text saying how long it took her or doing some jump cuts. I agree that his main priority (or one of the top 3 anyway) is to get content for the vlog.
It's very sad and also infuriating when you get situations like last night's vlog where Tinkerhog put the blame on Abbie for not doing better with communicating.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone here believe Prilly actually did the 5 miles?
Anyone here believe she ever even got on the damn thing?

Shes gone from being filmed not being able to get on it...to posting a pretend sweaty picture after her supposed ride..
to lying on the bed casually staring she woke up and put in the 5 miles....

I remember when big Prilly 1st lost weight after surgery, Assssa did this big confession thing on how he never used to be able to film Prilly going upstairs because she had such a hard time with it...but now he could!!!

Hmmm. Dont think he's shown her climbing stairs in awhile.

Her lies will come crashing down. She cant pretend to be getting thin & fit forever when peoples eyes see otherwise. Not a question of if but when.

Absolutely not...no damn way. She still has problems climbing the stairs and I believe that is part of the putting away laundry and putting Abbie to bed. Once she up....she has to stay upstairs.

Before they deleted the FB comments yesterday it was over 40 comments long talking about her altering her pictures. One comment said she must think her fans are too stupid to see the weight difference between the altered pics and the vlogs, oh yeah...most of them are too stupid!

Is your neuropathy in your feet? I've tried a few different meds without much success.

Cannabis edibles. Have you tried that yet?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hope you enjoyed my little bit of fun over Tinkerhogs charcuterie crap! Sadly I missed the fun over the photoshopping comments. What was the gist of the comments?

Reactions: 8
Hope you enjoyed my little bit of fun over Tinkerhogs charcuterie crap! Sadly I missed the fun over the photoshopping comments. What was the gist of the comments?
I was just looking at comments...her fans think she invented this and they are so excited to make one. WTF? Do her fans live under a rock?

That she needs to stop altering her photos and lying about her weight loss.

Also, the traveling and mask issue. P claims her mask was in her hand at that store and she just took it off for a second. But the going to Ga with no masks in sight and that this has been going on for months and they JUST now started wearing masks.

I haven't seen it but maybe I'll look it up on youtube. lol
I like to call Tinkerhog 'Jacksonville's Hyacinth Bucket'. 😆

Cilla is just like Hyacinth! I love that, so funny. I shall just call her Hyacilla. hahahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Beautiful edit

Yeah right, ASSA isn't doing Twitch to stay in touch with I. It's obvious it's only for the possible monetary gains. We live in 2020. What kid doesn't communicate by text message in this time and day ? It's actually their preferred way of communication.
I fully believe the vlog about what will Abbie do for school was a deliberate money grab.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe that's fatgirl's med, when I was *cough* obese is when I started having high blood pressure issues.
No, I am a tall stringbean, and have been known to hit 180/111 just laying in bed. I take high blood pressure med Corlanor. It isnt just for large or elderly.

Wait? What? Abbie Pelotoned? I tried to imagine how they not only got lace up shoes on her, but how the heck did they manage to get the cramp on shoes, clamped in? Pricilla barely could handle the directions. Why didnt we see this? They need slip on pedals for her trike! -or maybe they don't. I will orate about helmets ( on properly too! ) as I am a strong supporter of keeping brain cells. My kids called their helmets "brain buckets" because really that's what they are. You can fall off your bike in your driveway.

Or maybe thats a me thing...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree considering the long list of medications shes on. Too bad they won't consider using medical MJ since they live in a legal state that has autism listed as a qualifying condition. Much safer than using big pharma drugs.
They did a Video a while back about the medical marijuana. They said it made her symptoms worse. So they stopped. Her appetite became even more insatiable. Also they’ve done a gluten-free, casein free diet for about a year in the past. It also did not change her symptoms. Not to be in favor of them but this just proves her primary diagnosis is IDD with a side of Autism. But no one cares to follow IDD. “Autism” is a thing now so they have to be advocates. 🤢🤮

I was just looking at comments...her fans think she invented this and they are so excited to make one. WTF? Do her fans live under a rock?

That she needs to stop altering her photos and lying about her weight loss.

Also, the traveling and mask issue. P claims her mask was in her hand at that store and she just took it off for a second. But the going to Ga with no masks in sight and that this has been going on for months and they JUST now started wearing masks.

Cilla is just like Hyacinth! I love that, so funny. I shall just call her Hyacilla. hahahah
On her next live I’m going to call her out and ask for her to weigh herself on live. Also she still hasn’t given her screen name for the peloton but claims she’s in a riding group. Also I’m going to call her out about her oversized portions, photoshop, etc.... it will be so much Big Asshat and his chubby fingers won’t be able to keep up😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No, I am a tall stringbean, and have been known to hit 180/111 just laying in bed. I take high blood pressure med Corlanor. It isnt just for large or elderly.

Wait? What? Abbie Pelotoned? I tried to imagine how they not only got lace up shoes on her, but how the heck did they manage to get the cramp on shoes, clamped in? Pricilla barely could handle the directions. Why didnt we see this? They need slip on pedals for her trike! -or maybe they don't. I will orate about helmets ( on properly too! ) as I am a strong supporter of keeping brain cells. My kids called their helmets "brain buckets" because really that's what they are. You can fall off your bike in your driveway.

Or maybe thats a me thing...
Yea.. that would have been the interesting part.. seeing them putting those bike shoes on and getting her strapped into the peloton... it may have looked disturbing and thats why Asshat left it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That reminds me of something I read about the hydroxyzine that Abbie is also taking. From what I've read, it's primarily for allergies, an anti-histamine, but it has sedative or tranquilizing side effects. The info I read also said it is meant to be taken on a short term basis. But from what I know, Abbie has been taking it for at least three years straight (maybe more, I don't recall exactly when she started taking it).
That makes sense as sometimes Dr.S will prefer starting with Benedryl, and working up to stronger meds in later years. Abbie may have already tried it, and is on to a stronger antihistamine / seditive. It does dry you out, and this could be why her nose bothers her and she picks it.

Reactions: 7
That makes sense as sometimes Dr.S will prefer starting with Benedryl, and working up to stronger meds in later years. Abbie may have already tried it, and is on to a stronger antihistamine / seditive. It does dry you out, and this could be why her nose bothers her and she picks it.

She obviously has allergies and that along with meds with make your nose itch and get very dry. At that point it doesn't take much to make it bleed. This was a huge struggle for one of my kids, we eventually did the whole pin prick allergy testing and allergy shots for several years.
Her nose bled so much it was kinda scary.

They did a Video a while back about the medical marijuana. They said it made her symptoms worse. So they stopped. Her appetite became even more insatiable. Also they’ve done a gluten-free, casein free diet for about a year in the past. It also did not change her symptoms. Not to be in favor of them but this just proves her primary diagnosis is IDD with a side of Autism. But no one cares to follow IDD. “Autism” is a thing now so they have to be advocates. 🤢🤮
Did they? I thought it was CBD.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.