Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously has allergies and that along with meds with make your nose itch and get very dry. At that point it doesn't take much to make it bleed. This was a huge struggle for one of my kids, we eventually did the whole pin prick allergy testing and allergy shots for several years.
Her nose bled so much it was kinda scary.

Did they? I thought it was CBD.
I think it was CBD. I know edibles can be quite helpful for many things. My mom was pretty sick before starting Kidney Dialysis. No appetite. Very low energy. I started bringing her some I had stashed and it was a night and day difference.🌞

Reactions: 12
I think it was CBD. I know edibles can be quite helpful for many things. My mom was pretty sick before starting Kidney Dialysis. No appetite. Very low energy. I started bringing her some I had stashed and it was a night and day difference.🌞
Preachin' to the choir sista.

I am a firm believer in using cannabis and cbd as medicines.

And for fun if you are old enough and have your tit together enough, I mean it can become as bad as over drinking if you don't keep yourself in check.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She obviously has allergies and that along with meds with make your nose itch and get very dry. At that point it doesn't take much to make it bleed. This was a huge struggle for one of my kids, we eventually did the whole pin prick allergy testing and allergy shots for several years.
Her nose bled so much it was kinda scary.

Did they? I thought it was CBD.
You are right. It was CBD. In my medical opinion, I don’t think medical MJ would help her either since her primary diagnosis is IDD. It would for sure exacerbate her insatiable appetite. It may be worth a try though. I have tried CBD on my 2 Au-some kids, both level 2 and I didn’t notice a difference. Texas is just now making medical MJ legal but there are only 4 dispensaries in the whole state that you can buy from and few doctors that can prescribe. We have an appt with a new developmental pedi coming up & a wholistic doctor that specializes in ASD. my one son is still nonverbal but types his wants on his IPad & on grade level for kinder. His twin is verbal but not as functional as I would like. Above grade level for age. No aggression or SIB. WAS only able to try GFCF diet x 3 days b/c they pretty much eat the same things daily. 🤦🏽‍♀️
sorry so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You are right. It was CBD. In my medical opinion, I don’t think medical MJ would help her either since her primary diagnosis is IDD. It would for sure exacerbate her insatiable appetite. It may be worth a try though. I have tried CBD on my 2 Au-some kids, both level 2 and I didn’t notice a difference. Texas is just now making medical MJ legal but there are only 4 dispensaries in the whole state that you can buy from and few doctors that can prescribe. We have an appt with a new developmental pedi coming up & a wholistic doctor that specializes in ASD. my one son is still nonverbal but types his wants on his IPad & on grade level for kinder. His twin is verbal but not as functional as I would like. Above grade level for age. No aggression or SIB. WAS only able to try GFCF diet x 3 days b/c they pretty much eat the same things daily. 🤦🏽‍♀️
sorry so long.

I don't think medical marijuana is appropriate for people like Abbie at all. I cannot imagine her on THC, no....not good. I do believe CBD could help some people like Abbie, it is a trial thing just like any new meds, may help...or may not.

Not all marijuana strains give you the munchies. Depends on the strain and what your needs/wants are.

Good luck with your kiddos and the new doc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Wtf

I think Abbie did great on the Pelaton, I bet it felt great to move her legs like that. The only thing I didn’t like was that they don’t seem patient with her. She stops for one sec and Assa is telling her to keep going. Maybe he should take time to put her on it and let her go at her own pace.
Did anyone catch 🐷 saying Abbie did three miles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Preachin' to the choir sista.

I am a firm believer in using cannabis and cbd as medicines.

And for fun if you are old enough and have your tit together enough, I mean it can become as bad as over drinking if you don't keep yourself in check.
AMEN!

Thankfully, I have made it to that part of my life where a little wisdom, responsibilities and moderation are important words in my vocabulary. 20 yrs ago... WooooWeeee! WILD! I used to be a wake and bake girl..daily! 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was just looking at comments...her fans think she invented this and they are so excited to make one. WTF? Do her fans live under a rock?

That she needs to stop altering her photos and lying about her weight loss.

Also, the traveling and mask issue. P claims her mask was in her hand at that store and she just took it off for a second. But the going to Ga with no masks in sight and that this has been going on for months and they JUST now started wearing masks.
Don’t know what happen here but my post is below

All she does is open packets of cooked meat and buns and a few bits of pickle, how difficult is that and why is he so sickly, complimenting her all the time. Is he afraid now she is the money earner that she might leave him and #autismprincess. Now that’s a vlog I’d love to see, 🐷 walking out the door with Arsewipe holding on to one of her redwood legs and her dragging him along.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch 🐷 saying Abbie did three miles.
At first I was happy to see her pedal. I thought, hey, cool-maybe she WILL ride her trike someday. But I dont think she will. One, pedaling and propelling her trike wouldnt be as easy as the Peloton. Two, she still looks all around and will not be able to pedal, watch the road, and steer at the same time. I just dont think she has the ability to multitask like that. But they will make it sound like Abbie is ready to do the Tour de France soon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Absolutely not...no damn way. She still has problems climbing the stairs and I believe that is part of the putting away laundry and putting Abbie to bed. Once she up....she has to stay upstairs.

Before they deleted the FB comments yesterday it was over 40 comments long talking about her altering her pictures. One comment said she must think her fans are too stupid to see the weight difference between the altered pics and the vlogs, oh yeah...most of them are too stupid!

Cannabis edibles . Have you tried that yet?
I know for a fact that would work, however you have to give up your 2nd admendment right to get the permit. Since I own a gun store it's a little hard saying I'm not an owner and neither is my caretaker (husband)

Reactions: 7
I think a lot of medications have increased appetite as a side-effect. I know all of the ones I'm on have it. It doesn't help in Abbie's situation that the whole family are unhealthy eaters. Constant trips to Dunkin, Chick-fil-a, and other fastfood places. Then the stuff Princess P makes tends to have lots of butter, lots of cheese, lots of oil, and thick/creamy sauces.
It seems like A&P think Abbie is okay because she is still relatively slender. But on the inside, her body is probably not very healthy. As she gets older, she'll put on more weight.
My son was on Intuniv a few years ago....it made him very sleepy where he'd fall asleep during the day (something he never did) and he gained 30 pounds in a year!!

• Wow
I'm from Michigan. I moved back from Virginia to be with my family after a cancer diagnosis. I was totally out of the loop about pot since college. The minute I got back my docs at UofM told me to get my medical card. My parents were totally not ok with pot. As soon as they saw the medical benefits they started using. I also use Lazarus Naturals CBD. Many of my friends that had tried all sorts of CBD's without any sort of relief tried LN and are receiving benefits from the company. If there are people on this site that are vets, low income, or are on disability you get 60% off everything. After being unable to teach for a few years I got disability and was getting the CBD at the 60% discount. I come from a family that is very much able, without hesitation to help me financially when Inlost everything, but it was very nice to not have to ask for even more money just to get CBD. ✌ All the chemo and drugs have scrambled my brain a little. When you see my grammar and punctuation all messed up, that is why. I'm hoping with time I will get my brain power back.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They did a Video a while back about the medical marijuana. They said it made her symptoms worse. So they stopped. Her appetite became even more insatiable. Also they’ve done a gluten-free, casein free diet for about a year in the past. It also did not change her symptoms. Not to be in favor of them but this just proves her primary diagnosis is IDD with a side of Autism. But no one cares to follow IDD. “Autism” is a thing now so they have to be advocates. 🤢🤮

On her next live I’m going to call her out and ask for her to weigh herself on live. Also she still hasn’t given her screen name for the peloton but claims she’s in a riding group. Also I’m going to call her out about her oversized portions, photoshop, etc.... it will be so much Big Asshat and his chubby fingers won’t be able to keep up😂😂😂
Do it Do it Do it!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
At first I was happy to see her pedal. I thought, hey, cool-maybe she WILL ride her trike someday. But I dont think she will. One, pedaling and propelling her trike wouldnt be as easy as the Peloton. Two, she still looks all around and will not be able to pedal, watch the road, and steer at the same time. I just dont think she has the ability to multitask like that. But they will make it sound like Abbie is ready to do the Tour de France soon lol

She will be Biker Girl instead if Surfer Girl.

• Haha
AMEN!

Thankfully, I have made it to that part of my life where a little wisdom, responsibilities and moderation are important words in my vocabulary. 20 yrs ago... WooooWeeee! WILD! I used to be a wake and bake girl..daily! 🙃
I’m glad this conversation was brought up regarding MMJ and CBD. I was catching up from last night’s posts ... and no offense to anyone but, I kept thinking half of these chemicals people are taking could easily be replaced with MMJ or CBD. My BF and I have been in the industry/ business for years now -legally of course. Through the years we’ve noticed that there is still some sort of stigma around it in the east coast, and southern states. We’ve tried expanding out there several times, but each time wasn’t the right time. Also a lot of the states that recently became legal have no clue regarding their regulations and management of the industry, which is why you’ll see some cities with very few dispensaries - driving up prices for the end user, for very low quality product.

Didn’t ass say that cbd made Abbie more hyper and want to eat more? I find that very hard to believe. A lot of people new to the game believe it’s one and the same as THC. Sorry, but there is no way it can make her hyper or more hungry - just your imagination Ass.

My unsolicited advice to anyone wanting to explore this route would be to find a good dispensary, with good quality products. A good budtender will know what you need if you can explain what you’re struggling with. duck big pharma.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm from Michigan. I moved back from Virginia to be with my family after a cancer diagnosis. I was totally out of the loop about pot since college. The minute I got back my docs at UofM told me to get my medical card. My parents were totally not ok with pot. As soon as they saw the medical benefits they started using. I also use Lazarus Naturals CBD. Many of my friends that had tried all sorts of CBD's without any sort of relief tried LN and are receiving benefits from the company. If there are people on this site that are vets, low income, or are on disability you get 60% off everything. After being unable to teach for a few years I got disability and was getting the CBD at the 60% discount. I come from a family that is very much able, without hesitation to help me financially when Inlost everything, but it was very nice to not have to ask for even more money just to get CBD. ✌ All the chemo and drugs have scrambled my brain a little. When you see my grammar and punctuation all messed up, that is why. I'm hoping with time I will get my brain power back.
Great info! Thank you! ❤ Sending you powerful, brain healing vibes!!! 🙌🏼

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.