Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Get your tickets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad this conversation was brought up regarding MMJ and CBD. I was catching up from last night’s posts ... and no offense to anyone but, I kept thinking half of these chemicals people are taking could easily be replaced with MMJ or CBD. My BF and I have been in the industry/ business for years now -legally of course. Through the years we’ve noticed that there is still some sort of stigma around it in the east coast, and southern states. We’ve tried expanding out there several times, but each time wasn’t the right time. Also a lot of the states that recently became legal have no clue regarding their regulations and management of the industry, which is why you’ll see some cities with very few dispensaries - driving up prices for the end user, for very low quality product.

Didn’t ass say that cbd made Abbie more hyper and want to eat more? I find that very hard to believe. A lot of people new to the game believe it’s one and the same as THC. Sorry, but there is no way it can make her hyper or more hungry - just your imagination Ass.

My unsolicited advice to anyone wanting to explore this route would be to find a good dispensary, with good quality products. A good budtender will know what you need if you can explain what you’re struggling with. duck big pharma.
Hello there.
As soon as I read the words stigma and southern states, my first thought was Yep! There is definitely a stigma surrounding THC, but what is entertaining to me is there are people of all ages and from all walks of life that use it medically and recreationally. They just don’t want anyone to know.
Just my opinion:
I live in a rural southern community. Population less than 500. Surrounding counties obviously much larger. When you live in such a small community, everyone knows everyone. Family names run for centuries around here. The road I live on bears the name of my great grandparents. You are very much raised with the mindset of what happens in the family stays in the family. Read just because papaw smokes him a little bit does not mean we need to talk about it. It is out of a fear of gossip and judgement.
I , for one, have grown to the point that I couldn’t give less of a tit what so and so knows or says about me, but my Grandma, Uncle, etc. care. My occasional black sheep ass has to be careful not to tarnish the family name.😝 This is why southern states have the stigma. I guarantee many in my county wish we had a dispensary! The only issue would be finding someone to go in and purchase it for them so Betty from Sunday School does not catch you rolling out with some tasty brownies! Even though Betty has some brownies too! LOL! Crazy tit, but true.😂😹😂
I am thankful for people like you that are providing individuals with another option of wellness and pain management. Thank You!❤
Fellow Tattlers..sorry for veering of course from Tinkerhog, Assa, Moobs, Side Piece Summer, Lil’ Snout digger, Candy Van Hog and Wide Load Wayne. 🤣 I will be back to regular scheduled programming of tit talking here shortly after I prepare lunch.🐽

@BamboozledWithMyBoo you are enjoyable to chat with. I feel like all of us tattlers occasionally vibrate at the same frequency and it is pleasure to be a part of the experience.🤩

Reactions: 15
While some people have had success with MMJ or CBD, there are some that it is not an option. Please don't make others feel bad if they need prescribed medications. I have needed medicine for myself for most of my life since a knee injury turned into a lifelong pain disorder and disability. I am quite aware of the impact of big pharma in the US. I am also aware of using meds for off-label uses. Many patients know their bodies so well that they can alert a doctor to pay attention to it. Many of us do much research on our own (not WebMD and Google) to understand our diseasesþconditions. Just because several have the same diagnosis, they can have a wide array of symptoms.

As for the MAss family, I think they are so used to "bending" the truth (*lying*) that it has become their own reality and truth. They do it so easily! I have to say it has been nice to see less of Summer and Isiah. She may be the best thing for Isiah right now, introducing him to a world outside of helicopter mom and blinded by $$$ father. Imagine what he may learn at college?

Also, did anyone see that they are all planning on dropping Isiah off. 🐷 said Abbie and Summer will be free to walk on campus while they are moving in Isiah. These people think they are above anyone and everyone.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
While some people have had success with MMJ or CBD, there are some that it is not an option. Please don't make others feel bad if they need prescribed medications. I have needed medicine for myself for most of my life since a knee injury turned into a lifelong pain disorder and disability. I am quite aware of the impact of big pharma in the US. I am also aware of using meds for off-label uses. Many patients know their bodies so well that they can alert a doctor to pay attention to it. Many of us do much research on our own (not WebMD and Google) to understand our diseasesþconditions. Just because several have the same diagnosis, they can have a wide array of symptoms.

As for the MAss family, I think they are so used to "bending" the truth (*lying*) that it has become their own reality and truth. They do it so easily! I have to say it has been nice to see less of Summer and Isiah. She may be the best thing for Isiah right now, introducing him to a world outside of helicopter mom and blinded by $$$ father. Imagine what he may learn at college?

Also, did anyone see that they are all planning on dropping Isiah off. 🐷 said Abbie and Summer will be free to walk on campus while they are moving in Isiah. These people think they are above anyone and everyone.
I fully understand that everyone has a different story and different needs. You have to live your life how it works for you! No judgement from this tattler.🌞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hey! Just curious if you want to share what your adverse reactions have been and what you’ve tried? You don’t have to share if you don’t want to. You can also just message me :)
Couldn't tell you what exactly what it all was since it's been a good bit. Least reaction I had was lose of appetite, fidgety, and headaches. Worse was full blown panic and anxiety attacks, heart arrhythmias, and nausea.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How much ya wanna bet Asshole is drinking coffee out of that cup next vlog, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope you enjoyed my little bit of fun over Tinkerhogs charcuterie crap! Sadly I missed the fun over the photoshopping comments. What was the gist of the comments?
Could it possibly be "Autism" medicine for a child whose parents only want pills for her to sleep?
Where's the chill pill for her aggression?
It's obvious the ADD meds do NOT work IF they even give them to her.
That particular high blood pressure med is also used for ADD but its weak compared to adderall.
Why don't they have her on the good tit?
Schizophrenia meds? Interesting. I wonder what they help?
It's like they are using cheap knockoff drugs. Maybe because they are cheaper? They spare the expense everytime when it concerns Abbie.
She must have very low doses of all the pills and or they skip giving them to her very often.
Where are my drug experts here?
Help me out.
I know enough to be dangerous.
😜
Knock off drugs? Do you mean generics? I know enough about meds to be dangerous too, lol. I will tell you that I worked for a neurologist who would only prescribe brand name drugs for his patients...he truly believed generics didn't work as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think 🐷 thinks saying charcuterie makes her sound rich and wordly.
The book that is her bible calls them what they are, snack boards
The authors website recipe list calls them snack boards

She probably saw the term once and who knows actually made up an actual charcuterie board, not a good one but one none the less
And damn fridge is beyond packed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tid bit of useless information but the kid who played Charlie Bucket graduated from high school with my sister
Can you tell I'm bored
And I think Violet blown up was still thinner than 🐷😅
I went to high school with Peter Ostrum’s (Charlie) brother, Danny. Lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello there.
As soon as I read the words stigma and southern states, my first thought was Yep! There is definitely a stigma surrounding THC, but what is entertaining to me is there are people of all ages and from all walks of life that use it medically and recreationally. They just don’t want anyone to know.
Just my opinion:
I live in a rural southern community. Population less than 500. Surrounding counties obviously much larger. When you live in such a small community, everyone knows everyone. Family names run for centuries around here. The road I live on bears the name of my great grandparents. You are very much raised with the mindset of what happens in the family stays in the family. Read just because papaw smokes him a little bit does not mean we need to talk about it. It is out of a fear of gossip and judgement.
I , for one, have grown to the point that I couldn’t give less of a tit what so and so knows or says about me, but my Grandma, Uncle, etc. care. My occasional black sheep ass has to be careful not to tarnish the family name.😝 This is why southern states have the stigma. I guarantee many in my county wish we had a dispensary! The only issue would be finding someone to go in and purchase it for them so Betty from Sunday School does not catch you rolling out with some tasty brownies! Even though Betty has some brownies too! LOL! Crazy tit, but true.😂😹😂
I am thankful for people like you that are providing individuals with another option of wellness and pain management. Thank You!❤
Fellow Tattlers..sorry for veering of course from Tinkerhog, Assa, Moobs, Side Piece Summer, Lil’ Snout digger, Candy Van Hog and Wide Load Wayne. 🤣 I will be back to regular scheduled programming of tit talking here shortly after I prepare lunch.🐽

@BamboozledWithMyBoo you are enjoyable to chat with. I feel like all of us tattlers occasionally vibrate at the same frequency and it is pleasure to be a part of the experience.🤩
Thank you and likewise - I think you’re a delight to chat with as well!
I truly love what I do - it’s a very satisfying business :) I used to spend a lot more time at our dispensaries when we first started, and I couldn’t believe the things that people were coming in for help with. It just fueled my fire to do more. The stigma around Marijuana is really off putting to me, and I hope that it will change soon in the areas/ states of question. Not only does it prevent people from getting the care that they need, but also hinders their economies. Then those people who really need it tend to leave to come out west - hindering and putting a strain on other economies. I really wish people would just understand that it’s not “a drug” and it’s ok to use and that’s why it’s been put on this earth :) we didn’t sit at a lab to create it. Yeah we do mix strains and test THC levels, but cmon... it’s just a plant. There is no addiction, overdose or death associated with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you have recreational as an option or just
medical? Most dispensaries sell the same exact products either way, it’s just a matter of it being more expensive if you don’t have the card. For many it’s worth paying the extra price as opposed to going through the hurdles of obtaining the card.
Not legal in this state...only Medical is.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.