Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand this! I work a 40 hr work week with an hour commute each way, have a side business of my own, 7 pets and a husband to take care of and I still manage to cook , clean and put the damn laundry away every single day. Lazy just plain lazy!
I don't get it either. Back when I worked and had kids and pets I did it too! I mean wash a load, put in dryer, take out fold and put away. Good lord it ain't that freakin' hard! And you have plenty of time to do other things while they wash and dry. Crazy to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And far from cute. Sorry but I can’t.
Different opinions...I see lots of cuteness with Abbie. The dimples are very cute. Then again... I think most kids are cute, I tend to like kids a lot, even difficult special needs ones. Like them better than many adults I have met.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As far as the Dr wanting Isaiah to speak for himself. I cannot believe Prissy got butt hurt about that. Medical professionals want to assess your child by speaking to them. They do many assessments by asking kids questions. Not even a 18 year old but any child that can speak!
I will literally kick the parents out sometimes. At every age. All my colleagues do. Especially for diagnosis it is absolutely vital. For the youngsters or very delayed kids it is not that long. I just need to look at the kids behaviour without the parents influencing them. I actually had two parents coach their kid to act autistic(!!) It was pretty transparent, but the minute they left the room it was a completely different kid. I know that I am not a "normal" doctor and that I have special training, but I just find it baffling when parents hijack the entire conversation.

Despite them being out eating when they are absolutely.NOT.supposed.to.do.that do they know how anything learning related works? Don't practise wearing the mask only when Ab has no choice to waer it and in a high stress environment. Practise at home! Every day a bit longer. It's not hard, people!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I will literally kick the parents out sometimes. At every age. All my colleagues do. Especially for diagnosis it is absolutely vital. For the youngsters or very delayed kids it is not that long. I just need to look at the kids behaviour without the parents influencing them. I actually had two parents coach their kid to act autistic(!!) It was pretty transparent, but the minute they left the room it was a completely different kid. I know that I am not a "normal" doctor and that I have special training, but I just find it baffling when parents hijack the entire conversation.

Despite them being out eating when they are absolutely.NOT.supposed.to.do.that do they know how anything learning related works? Don't practise wearing the mask only when Ab has no choice to waer it and in a high stress environment. Practise at home! Every day a bit longer. It's not hard, people!!!
We always allowed parents to stay if they wanted to but I had a chair back against the wall and would ask them not to talk. Many times I would prefer they did not come back with their child but due to many people being so ignorant about dental procedures and treatment it was a better choice legally to have them there. Now if they had other kids with them, they were not allowed to bring the other kids back to the treatment area and we did not provide sitting services . ( I am a retired dentist btw, pediatric specialty)

They are clueless about teaching, 100%. Abbie should be wearing the mask every day for longer and longer periods of time at home. They just cannot be bothered with it apparently. They could have her wear it while doing colors and other activities.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It really is mind numbing. Those mini redwoods as arms. Her forearm looks exactly like my lower leg, and I have some muscled up, beefy legs!
You know the saying, “Wolf in sheeps clothing”? Well, here you have a “Tinkerhog in a leopards clothing”! 🤣
All of it must turns my stomach. The entire, gigantic, flesh filled, butter face lot of it!🤮
Oh please stop, I can’t , 😂😂😂😂 . Picture the scene, Arsewipe holding the shorts on one side, Isaiah the other, and Summer pushing down on her head to squeeze her into them 🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Quick smoke break observation...
Abbie has not been doing terrible with the mask. No fit throwing...leaves it on longer each time. IMO they dont want her to wear one successfully because they wont get the attention they crave, nothing to complain about or spread "awareness" about. Just attention whores.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also, found it extremely condescending when Ass-hat gave his little spiel about how he has to tell P to take it easy on the Peloton and take some days off because she works so hard at it and then is super sore afterwards. Putting aside whether or not she really is doing the amount of work she & Ass-hat say she is... she is a grown woman.. Ass-hat does not have to tell her when to take a break as if she has no ability to reason for herself... It's not like with Abbie where you do have to tell her those kinds of things.
He admits he does too much for Abbie (but that's "just being a Dad") and it seems like he wants to be in charge of what P does or doesn't do, as well.
Again another thing that makes no sense. If you don't keep pushing through and exercising you will always be sore, at least in my experience. Also I don't believe for one second she is "over doing it" When you sit on your ass and weigh as much as she does just 3 minutes on that Peloton would make her sore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Lol what hard work? She lost weight because of the surgery and her weight stalled after 100 pounds because she wasn’t working on it at all. Kind of annoying for her to try and take credit. You can fool all the leg humpers but some of us see through your lies Priscilla!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh please stop, I can’t , 😂😂😂😂 . Picture the scene, Arsewipe holding the shorts on one side, Isaiah the other, and Summer pushing down on her head to squeeze her into them 🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️

Imagine trying to get OUT of them when sweaty and tit. YUK
unnamed.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We always allowed parents to stay if they wanted to but I had a chair back against the wall and would ask them not to talk. Many times I would prefer they did not come back with their child but due to many people being so ignorant about dental procedures and treatment it was a better choice legally to have them there. Now if they had other kids with them, they were not allowed to bring the other kids back to the treatment area and we did not provide sitting services . ( I am a retired dentist btw, pediatric specialty)
the dentist wanted to take my 3 year old inside by herself due to covid and have me wait in the car. I did draw the line at that and said we would have to reschedule.

Quick smoke break observation...
Abbie has not been doing terrible with the mask. No fit throwing...leaves it on longer each time. IMO they dont want her to wear one successfully because they wont get the attention they crave, nothing to complain about or spread "awareness" about. Just attention whores.
I was quite impressed by Abbie with the mask on. As I said, she was in a stressful environment and she is not really familiar with it. I have the suspicion that this whole sensory issue with something in her face is a load of bull. Her reaction would be very different if it was. She is simply not used to it and doesn't quite grasp why it is necessary all of a sudden. It is family von hog making a huge deal out of nothing because of them being inept, ignorant and plain dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the dentist wanted to take my 3 year old inside by herself due to covid and have me wait in the car. I did draw the line at that and said we would have to reschedule.

I do not blame you for that. A 3 year old sent in while parents remain in car? I would think she would be terrified. Unless she is having problems I would wait as well to see the dentist.

Reactions: 11
Should be his father moving him in. My husband is an expat and he was living abroad every time one of my daughter’s moved in or out....I think he was home one time, but it’s exhausting work and extremely tiring, hauling all their stuff up steps or into elevators. Priscilla already mentioned something about trying to get in shape on the peloton to help with the move. She should not be the one to move him in...my opinion, especially now since you can only have one person with you.

Yup, she said that.

Yup, she said just that!
It is really hard work, we moved our two lads a few times as they had to have new accommodation each year. I think there will be quite the battle going on when it comes to moving Isaiah. 🐷 will want to do it for her precious ( on his way to the two ton ) baby but mr Maassive will want to film the whole thing for vlog content. I mean really, can you imagine two ton ted if he can’t film it. If 🐷 gets her way , he will be beside himself missing such a huge vlog opportunity.
He will be pacing up and down,stamping those hooves , Abbie will be honking, the whole campus will know when the freak show rocks up.

• Haha
I will never understand this! I work a 40 hr work week with an hour commute each way, have a side business of my own, 7 pets and a husband to take care of and I still manage to cook , clean and put the damn laundry away every single day. Lazy just plain lazy!
Now if you were doing say Tik Toks, Dunkin runs, lounging in a pool, planing meals for 50 people and admiring your photoshopped photos you'd see how hard it is to fold laundry.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It is really hard work, we moved our two lads a few times as they had to have new accommodation each year. I think there will be quite the battle going on when it comes to moving Isaiah. 🐷 will want to do it for her precious ( on his way to the two ton ) baby but mr Maassive will want to film the whole thing for vlog content. I mean really, can you imagine two ton ted if he can’t film it. If 🐷 gets her way , he will be beside himself missing such a huge vlog opportunity.
He will be pacing up and down,stamping those hooves , Abbie will be honking, the whole campus will know when the freak show rocks up.
I do hope they have enough sense not to take the whole damn family. Asa needs to take his boy alone and get him moved in, then leave. Does not need to be vlogged at all...it is fathering Autism vlogs and I is not autistic. I hope they do not embarrass the hell out of him over this. What a great start to have your loud swaying, honking sister, an obese mom claiming she can carry tit up and down stairs and an obese, non stop talking father with a camera filming it all. Good lord in heaven.

• Haha
  • Heart
I was quite impressed by Abbie with the mask on. As I said, she was in a stressful environment and she is not really familiar with it. I have the suspicion that this whole sensory issue with something in her face is a load of bull. Her reaction would be very different if it was. She is simply not used to it and doesn't quite grasp why it is necessary all of a sudden. It is family von hog making a huge deal out of nothing because of them being inept, ignorant and plain dumb.
Family Von Hog, I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I just watched the restaurant scene again. Lmao - How stupid and dumb do they look being the only ones at that establishment? Why is Florida playing games? Why is that restaurant even open rn? Wtf is up with these attention seekers? The outside section hardly looked like an outside section to me.
I’m 💯 sure that they’ve picked up this tit. Isaiah and summer may or may not feel it. Only a matter of time for Ass and Pig to feel sick. And we’ll never know if Abbie gets sick but she will still be forced to do all their stupid activities for their attention seeking pleasure. I’m not wishing covid on them, but the way they act just points to this. At first their vlogs provided a way for me to dissect the family dysfunction, now it’s about watching how dumb they are. Living in one of the most infested states and still making it a point to go out everyday for their necessities- food, coffee, ice cream, donuts, daily groceries ... ugh. All this with a special needs girl. I guess they’re tryna prove that Abbie is entitled to go out even though she’s severely mentally handicapped.

• Heart
Tinkerhog, on the other hand, has not. Her 2nd and 3rd chin are very visible when she has her mask on!🤣

Yes...she was rolling and lumbering around in some silky white shirt, that emphasized all the things you would rather not see.🥴
There was also a white cover up thing involved..It has been determined that it is part of her Tinkerhog costume.🤣🤣
Just go back a few pages @Shadergirl, you can't miss it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.