Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch the vlog. Watching them go to Target was bad enough. Going to a big event is just beyond my comprehension right now.

I agree with what someone said about P riding Abbie's back. Heck, I'd ride it! That bike is what an out of shape Floridian needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I didn't watch the vlog. Watching them go to Target was bad enough. Going to a big event is just beyond my comprehension right now.

I agree with what someone said about P riding Abbie's back. Heck, I'd ride it! That bike is what an out of shape Floridian needs.
I think it would make sense for her to give the Pelaton to Summer. I don’t believe P’s ego could let her do that though.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i think that's who it is really for, but lets see if she gets motivated to ride it anywhere.

Reactions: 11
I think it would make sense for her to give the Pelaton to Summer. I don’t believe P’s ego could let her do that though.
Just wait the pelaton will disappear from the bedroom and one day we'll all catch a glimpse of it in Summer's room.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My recap of the last thread: The Maass’ continue with their stupid shenanigans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand who is that guy talking to in the comments ????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I just watched the first few minutes of today's vlog. All I can say is that Assssa truly looks like an ass the way he's sitting on that float in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I just watched the first few minutes of today's vlog. All I can say is that Assssa truly looks like an ass the way he's sitting on that float in the pool.
I got to the part where he was pontificating about the 4th of July and how the country has issues, but we're awesome. I noped out of there.

Dang skippy the US has issues. We have this thing called a pandemic and people like A&P can't stay the bleep home.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I was watching the Target vlog yesterday and we had an internet mishap...and the screen froze at this exact moment:eek::eek:...so I did a screenshot, because, why not! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Screenshot (1396).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He had to make sure his stomach was under the water. He knows this from catching P at terrible angles and posting them anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.