Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Asa was severed with a C&D to remove the video, since they are not influencers... They only allow certain people to use their name...
The videos went private for a while, I am assuming now, because we couldn’t see them.. I guess they reset their settings and now we can see them...
I have contacted P&G though, so hopefully they can let them know to completely remove the videos...
I can’t believe she posted up, saying they were looking at a sponsorship though.. She is delusional..
Hopefully P&G will see where she said that and publicly go after her for saying that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am not 100% sure if this is an agreement App State has. I did look for some guidance. It seems you have to take the tests to receive credit at App State, something Ass said Isiah did not do. Ass and Tinkerhog are looking for an exception for Isiah I am guessing due to COVID-19.
[/QUOTE]

Still IB is still only eqiv to A levels in the UK? On holiday still so haven’t been keeping up, but most kids that go into year 12-13 here, do joint IB/ regular exams, and the ones that take combined 6-7 subjects, are gunning for the UE scholarship. I qualified for UE (university entrance) 45 years ago and didn’t take my maths and accounting exams! I left school in Nov 76 and started a nursing course in Jan the following year, and I was only 16.5 years old, so I’m sorry I just can’t see why they think Isa is brainy, as it just seems he is slightly above average, now days the kids need 80 credits over years 11/12/13 (grades 10/11/12?) if they get extra credits (like summer school) they can finish school early (as most of the summer jobs start in Nov gearing up for Christmas)

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice when they couldn’t go to Dim Sum the way Assa reacted?? It was suppose to be Isaiahs lunch and he was busy saying how happy he was they couldn’t actually go because he doesn’t like it?? I genuinely felt sorry for Isaiah there.

Pig getting offended that she was told to be quiet and let Isaiah speak for himself at the doctors office at 17!? I’ve almost always gone on my own to appointments because my parents work, only recently has my mum had to come with me as I have chronic migraines and the doctors treated me so badly when I went alone being young (18-23 I’m 25 now) neurologists would palm me off and tell me it wasn’t as bad as I made out. I do all the talking and explain how I feel but she’s there for backup to prove I’m not just making my pain up. Cut the umbilical cord and let him be a man, he’ll ask for help if he needs it!!

euuurgh sorry for the rant there guys 🤭
Once again... why do they never check what’s going on at where they’re going before feeling so entitled that everything will be at their whim and fancy? There is something called google... and you can call and ask wtf if going on and what they’re doing before heading there for no reason.

Adds more to my entertainment for sure. Hope they keep it up. Poor Isaiah... he was already distressed that Abbie was coming. You could see it in his eyes.

Reactions: 16
Once again... why do they never check what’s going on at where they’re going before feeling so entitled that everything will be at their whim and fancy? There is something called google... and you can call and ask wtf if going on and what they’re doing before heading there for no reason.

Adds more to my entertainment for sure. Hope they keep it up. Poor Isaiah... he was already distressed that Abbie was coming. You could see it in his eyes.
That poor kid is probably counting down the days till he gets the F outta that tit show of a house. I know I would be. And Pig and Ass still don’t get that he chose an out of state school to get away from them. Not so they could get an RV and take that circus on the road and follow him. I can’t imagine if those two big goons were my parents. It’s bad enough he has a sister that’s embarrassing. That has to be a lot for a kid to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So Isaiahs school is having a graduation ceremony afterall. I wonder if they will mention it.
They can’t use Covid as an excuse for not going because they go out to eat and Target.

Never heard of anyone coming out of high school with an Associate’s either! 😂😂 I don’t think she knew what she was saying. Is she talking about some of the AP classes that you may be able to take at a university (not that we have seen Isaiah do this)? It still wouldn’t amount to an Associate’s. In my understanding, that’s at least a two year program? And like you said, with a major. So, in her mind he has an Associate’s in “general studies” from his high school. Lol.
Apparently it's a new thing because my daughter is in a special program in our school district that will allow her to graduate with an associate degree when she graduates from high school.

View attachment 176447
What an odd shapped seat!
Still not enough to compensate for her huge ASS. I still say the metal tractor seat would have been a better option IMOA.

Wtf kinda face is that?? Like What is she doing?!
What a crazy money grabbing witch. Geez she has no shame what so ever. Garbage Person indeed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
ROTFL!!!! What an edit!!!!! That waistline! 🤣
It’s easy to see edit lines too. Look at the outer sides of her knees. Those pants fit tight & it makes it look like the bottom of the shorts on the outer edge isn’t tight against her, when it is. An entire edge of each outer knee to ankle has been removed. lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
ROTFL!!!! What an edit!!!!! That waistline! 🤣
It’s easy to see edit lines too. Look at the outer sides of her knees. Those pants fit tight & it makes it look like the bottom of the shorts on the outer edge isn’t tight against her, when it is. An entire edge of each outer knee to ankle has been removed. lol
I wonder how she squeezed into those things!!
No doubt Assa helped.
😂
Oh my LANTA!!! I can see it in my mind's eye!! 😂😂
Can you?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
First of all that after picture is such bull tit. 1. Because it’s obviously photoshopped and 2. Put any woman in a pair of spandex tight Bike shorts and see the difference. She is so fu***** fake and disgusting. Priscilla used to hate being on camera and was shy until the cash started flowing in now all of a sudden she loves the camera and thinks she’s Miss America. I liked Priscilla when she was fat and they first started vlogging. She changed BIG time. Now she’s all about herself and is so greedy and stuck up it makes me sick. She completely changed once the numbers in her bank account started increasing. She thinks she is better than everyone. Only replies to the haters comments but can’t be bothered to reply to the people who only have nice things to say and worship her big fake fat ass. I’m so sick of her

Why do her hands look legit so tiny in this photo?? Who is she kidding with this fake photoshopped pic?? Oh wait I’ll answer that the blind to her leghumpers who praise her. Apparently she’s working that peloton and the 15 pool laps a day is working cause it shedded 100lbs off her in a week!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Size 14 hmm....

#widerthanafireplace

View attachment 176464
It really is mind numbing. Those mini redwoods as arms. Her forearm looks exactly like my lower leg, and I have some muscled up, beefy legs!
You know the saying, “Wolf in sheeps clothing”? Well, here you have a “Tinkerhog in a leopards clothing”! 🤣
All of it must turns my stomach. The entire, gigantic, flesh filled, butter face lot of it!🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.