Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have we not discussed that YouTube play button she received for 100k subscribers? First thing in my mind is how many subscribers did she buy? If her YouTube getting views that correspond to her subscribers? How many social media channels does this family need? Why no huge celebration like Ass?

So many questions...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First of all that after picture is such bull tit. 1. Because it’s obviously photoshopped and 2. Put any woman in a pair of spandex tight Bike shorts and see the difference. She is so fu***** fake and disgusting. Priscilla used to hate being on camera and was shy until the cash started flowing in now all of a sudden she loves the camera and thinks she’s Miss America. I liked Priscilla when she was fat and they first started vlogging. She changed BIG time. Now she’s all about herself and is so greedy and stuck up it makes me sick. She completely changed once the numbers in her bank account started increasing. She thinks she is better than everyone. Only replies to the haters comments but can’t be bothered to reply to the people who only have nice things to say and worship her big fake fat ass. I’m so sick of her

Why do her hands look legit so tiny in this photo?? Who is she kidding with this fake photoshopped pic?? Oh wait I’ll answer that the blind to her leghumpers who praise her. Apparently she’s working that peloton and the 15 pool laps a day is working cause it shedded 100lbs off her in a week!!
She has little T Rex hands. Now all I can picture is Cilla like this
t_rex_hates_gym_class_dinosaur_funny_postcard-r0c7ac8b657604f2882815269f6da8e5d_vgbaq_8byvr_540.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And another while at the table
They are playing with fire. Not only is it disgusting on their part to allow her to do that in a restaurant, but it is dangerous to Abbie. How many things did she touch in that public place before shoving her finger in her nose? It is almost like they are all trying to get Covid19.
If they can’t keep her from digging in her little kiddy snout, or if they are not going to stop her, then they need to keep their asses at home.
At this point...IF I were eating in a restaurant, which I have not done in months, and will continue not to do....but, I would have to speak up..Hey stop your kid..it is gross..IDD Autism Princess or not!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
First of all that after picture is such bull tit. 1. Because it’s obviously photoshopped and 2. Put any woman in a pair of spandex tight Bike shorts and see the difference. She is so fu***** fake and disgusting. Priscilla used to hate being on camera and was shy until the cash started flowing in now all of a sudden she loves the camera and thinks she’s Miss America. I liked Priscilla when she was fat and they first started vlogging. She changed BIG time. Now she’s all about herself and is so greedy and stuck up it makes me sick. She completely changed once the numbers in her bank account started increasing. She thinks she is better than everyone. Only replies to the haters comments but can’t be bothered to reply to the people who only have nice things to say and worship her big fake fat ass. I’m so sick of her

Why do her hands look legit so tiny in this photo?? Who is she kidding with this fake photoshopped pic?? Oh wait I’ll answer that the blind to her leghumpers who praise her. Apparently she’s working that peloton and the 15 pool laps a day is working cause it shedded 100lbs off her in a week!!
Her head looks super huge. I liked her, too, in the beginning. I was getting tired of them until the 1st daughter crap hit the fan. Just be a decent human being Asa and do the right thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay. I just listened to A claiming that he had to stop P from working out to hard. Because the last time she did that, she couldn't go up and down the stairs. For days.

How are his pants not on fire?
Did she not say she was needing to ride the Peloton so she would be able to go up and down stairs when helping I move to college?
Lying Asses! Tinkerhog has not easily lumbered up and down stairs in decades! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm leaning towards fake pregnancy/miscarriage, it's a disgusting con to pull so right up their alley.
Or
Fake COVID diagnosis, again disgusting con, but milk the fear of Abbie possibly getting sick
As for bringing Isaiah to App State they would be better off leaving Abbie home. Only 1 family member is allowed in the dorm to help move in and they will not be providing helpers. Once moved in only residents are allowed in the dorm.
So who do you think will win out
Will it be Asshat since he is the man and stronger or will it be simpering Cilla so she can set up his room🤔..this is going to be epic😂😂😂
And yes I'm bored, I actually looked the info up

I
Should be his father moving him in. My husband is an expat and he was living abroad every time one of my daughter’s moved in or out....I think he was home one time, but it’s exhausting work and extremely tiring, hauling all their stuff up steps or into elevators. Priscilla already mentioned something about trying to get in shape on the peloton to help with the move. She should not be the one to move him in...my opinion, especially now since you can only have one person with you.

Did she not say she was needing to ride the Peloton so she would be able to go up and down stairs when helping I move to college?
Yup, she said that.

Yup, she said just that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good morning tattlers....SROB here to say a few things.

I went back and watched videos, I read last weeks thread so I could catch up. We all have some knowledge about certain things on this forum. I know I appreciate the knowledge some of you have given me that have Autistic children, those that work with special needs children, the info about WLS because I do not know those things. But some things I know about..so read...or not.

As far as the Dr wanting Isaiah to speak for himself. I cannot believe Prissy got butt hurt about that. Medical professionals want to assess your child by speaking to them. They do many assessments by asking kids questions. Not even a 18 year old but any child that can speak! I have told many parents to let me talk to their child during treatment, I ask them to step back and allow me to talk and the kid to talk. Even if the kid had their mouth open for treatment, let ME talk, not the parent. It is extremely aggravating to have parents do that.

Abbie and the canine. She did not lose a permanent tooth most especially a canine, they have long roots and permanent teeth are in bone. She lost a baby tooth, which is not the most common thing at 14 but not at all impossible. I imagine her permanent canine was already in and this was a fragment of the baby tooth left stuck in the gingiva.

Prissy and veneers. I cannot find anywhere she mentions veneers at all, not a single mention. If you can find it, please link it. I would like to know and see the work. Veneers will be extremely visible and obvious that she got them. I did see the video where she was disappointed the implant crowns were not ready yet but that is all I could find.

• Heart
He finally found a mask that can cover his maassive face.
Tinkerhog, on the other hand, has not. Her 2nd and 3rd chin are very visible when she has her mask on!🤣

Which outfit? On tik tok?
Yes...she was rolling and lumbering around in some silky white shirt, that emphasized all the things you would rather not see.🥴
There was also a white cover up thing involved..It has been determined that it is part of her Tinkerhog costume.🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You can't pick your friends but you can pick your nose. I've lost count of how many times the fingers were in the nose, in the mouth, in the batter.
Also I am not convinced that Becca is not Isaiah's sister.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Yes, Asa was severed with a C&D to remove the video, since they are not influencers... They only allow certain people to use their name...
The videos went private for a while, I am assuming now, because we couldn’t see them.. I guess they reset their settings and now we can see them...
I have contacted P&G though, so hopefully they can let them know to completely remove the videos...
I can’t believe she posted up, saying they were looking at a sponsorship though.. She is delusional..
For a grown woman she's very immature.

You can't pick your friends but you can pick your nose. I've lost count of how many times the fingers were in the nose, in the mouth, in the batter.

Wow, they look like twins to me.

• Heart

At a minimum they could always move her hand away from her nose and say "no". But honestly they don't seem to do that about much of anything she does. Are they afraid to use the word "no"?

I do not think they should have her inside buildings in public at all right now. It is just not safe. Then again Isaiah and Summer are in Target acting like two 6 year olds playing with stuff. Now is not the time to do that! Isaiah even removed his mask to drink something...taking your drink inside? I just do not think they know a thing about not catching this virus, not one damn thing.

I wonder about Abbie's school? Will they require the students wear masks?

I am not going to go to any restaurant, bar or any thing like that right now. That's just me. I can do carry out if I don't want to prepare anything but I do not get the need to go out...then again I am old and like being at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Assa probably Photoshops her so he can sit here and laugh when y’all make fun her.

They need to leave Isaiah off the vlogs and let him have privacy as a young man. And wow Assa did you have to say how you don’t like Dimsum anyways once you realized it was closed. STFU it’s Isaiahs day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am heading out to take care of my outdoor chores before it gets too hot. I hope to laugh with you all later this afternoon🌞🐷

UNTIL THEN......

3497728E-E336-447A-880E-D835AF26D9C8.jpeg

Have a fabulous morning my fellow tattlers.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.