Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they not have black biking shorts? I would never wear flesh color and I’m smaller than her for sure.
Should we take bets on how long it is before the padding gives up the ghost. After all it's more than likely just gel and foam.
That sweaty 🍑 on it for even 3 minutes probably knocked it down by half

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way 🐷 is always parked on the couch she could put her phone away for a few minutes and, novel idea, fold the damn laundry.
I wonder if Summer is doing her own laundry. The last thing I would want asshat touching would be my bras and knickers, you never know where those hands have been 🤔🤢
I think her laundry is mixed up with theirs. I remember hoping her grown ass is doing her own laundry. Then in a recent vlog, Ass was saying that they went to run some errands for them and something like “why not? They should go run those errands ... you feed them, do their laundry...” (this was while talking to Pig). So, sounds like her thongs and clothes are washed together with theirs. Ewww! Also did anyone else notice one day that Ass was talking about how much laundry they have and most of it is swimwear? Who puts their bikinis in a damn washing machine and dryer? You hand wash and hang them. Too lazy or what? This can’t be just a Malibu or Cali thing, as I’ve lived in other beach towns outside of the country and no one puts their swimsuits in the washing machine and then the dryer. They are so backwards, and their fans think they are some sort of celebs to worship hahaha.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I really remember A saying it, I thought in the same vlog as her being disappointed in the delayed dental work is... what was that vlog?
She has got a whole set of veneers. Look at her live Q&A session and she is busy showing them off.

This is chock full of photoshop, angles, and such obvious lies.
Do you know I wish she'd go back to how she was then as she was down to earth and just about bearable.

Well.
It's big.
Not big enough!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She has got a whole set of veneers. Look at her live Q&A session and she is busy showing them off.

Do you know I wish she'd go back to how she was then as she was down to earth and just about bearable.

Not big enough!
I can't find it anywhere, can you post the link?

The Q&A from Tuesday this week? Where the duck is this veneer talk?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
HAH! Just thought of something!
Assssa has mentioned a couple times now how in the future they want to travel across the country in an RV with Abbie. He says he wants to show her different places & things. That kid has no idea where she is and knows nothing about different places...not to mention she could care less. She simply doesnt have that concept.
So....TF is he talking about?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Another ignorant thing ... in last night’s vlog... one of them was like “why do you need a physical before going to college”? Cause no one wants your meningitis, covid, hepatitis, etc. that’s why! I swear I can’t with these people.

Editing to say: we don’t need to worry about Mono cause we know he isn’t kissing anyone. Lmao

Assssa has mentioned a couple times now how in the future they want to travel across the country in an RV with Abbie. He says he wants to show her different places & things. That kid has no idea where she is and knows nothing about different places...not to mention she could care less. She simply doesnt have that concept.
Same reason why they will show her around the campus. “Look Abbie! What do you think? This is the bookstore... this is where Isaiah will be getting his books for school... what do you think?” I can’t bleeping stand when they ask her what she thinks about things she has no comprehension about. Just bleeping stop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree with this completely. I think this every time he talks about showing Abbie the country. She doesn’t care. New places make her skittish. And as you said, she doesn’t have the concept. Its sad, but it’s honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's his dream. Nothing to do with Abbie. She is most likey a 18-24 month old mentally. No clue where she is. She sure won't have memories of any of these things they do.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree with this completely. I think this every time he talks about showing Abbie the country. She doesn’t care. New places make her skittish. And as you said, she doesn’t have the concept. Its sad, but it’s honest.
And why is everything about Abbie? Isaiah doesn’t need to see the country? He would understand and appreciate seeing the country. Everything about Abbie. I guess cause they know their fans have developed some sort of weird fixation around her. I wonder if their fans’ weird comments make them feel good. Like when they say things like “oh Abbie has come so far” “Abbie will be riding the bike to chick fil a” etc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So I have a legit question about the nose picking thing. My husband and I broke his son (my stepson) of the nose picking thing before he was even 2 years old. Did he pick his nose after that? Sure once in a blue moon, but that girl is constantly digging for gold. Does that mean she mentally has a mind younger than say a 3 year old?
Hard to say really. It some ways, she certainly is. I still think that she is quite smart in some aspects (based on some observations, but that would be another novel).
The thing with autism is that abilities can vary wildly in different areas. I think I am reasonably intelligent. I got my doctorate in a in a pretty competitive field and I trained my own Service dog. And yet I still can't live completely independently. Structuring housework is my downfall. I "managed" during my college years (with tons of to do lists), but it was a nightmare. I don't feel hunger, so I forgot to eat. Sometimes until I collapsed. The other issue is communication. I couldn't keep up a casual conversation if you held a gun to my head.
The TL;DR is that it is hard to grasp the full scope of someones abilities when the person has autism. Especially when said individual can't talk. I also think, mental age is selling it short when it comes to disabilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Quick smoke break observation...
Abbie has not been doing terrible with the mask. No fit throwing...leaves it on longer each time. IMO they dont want her to wear one successfully because they wont get the attention they crave, nothing to complain about or spread "awareness" about. Just attention whores.
She can't remove it when they hold her hands down anytime she goes to take it off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

This is chock full of photoshop, angles, and such obvious lies.
Look how long her head is. She also has no definition around where her knees should be!
And thank you guys for all of the laughs! It’s been very trying here with the construction from hell going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like I said before...Hunger Games on wheels
Why in the world would you want to do something that you know will stress your child out to the max. Oh yea so the great and powerful Asshole can educate people and vlog.
Someone better let him know we've already seen behind the curtain
giphy.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's his dream. Nothing to do with Abbie. She is most likey a 18-24 month old mentally. No clue where she is. She sure won't have memories of any of these things they do.
IMO.
Yes, because I reckon he is bored screaming. He has done zero proper travelling. Never had the student inter-railing experience. Never been out of his suburban comfort zone!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.