Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is really hard work, we moved our two lads a few times as they had to have new accommodation each year. I think there will be quite the battle going on when it comes to moving Isaiah. 🐷 will want to do it for her precious ( on his way to the two ton ) baby but mr Maassive will want to film the whole thing for vlog content. I mean really, can you imagine two ton ted if he can’t film it. If 🐷 gets her way , he will be beside himself missing such a huge vlog opportunity.
He will be pacing up and down,stamping those hooves , Abbie will be honking, the whole campus will know when the freak show rocks up.
I promise you if that whole family shows up to move him in, it’s gonna spread like wildfire that there is a weird/crazy family on campus... and there’s a girl with them making weird loud noises too. Everyone’s gonna look and laugh. Imagine if his dorm is by the cafeteria or better yet, the cafeteria is downstairs in his dorm. Most non nerdy college kids love a good laugh from free entertainment. Best part is that we have established that the Greeks live on campus in the dorms. Good luck to Isaiah - I hope he just says that he doesn’t want it to be a family affair. But of course, Ass will insist that they all go and will probably have a scene of him almost about to cry with Abbie in the frame while he talks about “You know Abigail is never going to go to college, so we want her to at least experience what it’s like to move in and navigate orientation week...”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suppose Mavericks been put in the shed with the tricycle, the treadmill and all the other stuff that’s outlived it’s usefulness.

And Abbie walking downstairs with her hair hanging over her face, swaying from side to side.
What HAPPENED to sending Abbie to her room to HONK ???

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So I have a legit question about the nose picking thing. My husband and I broke his son (my stepson) of the nose picking thing before he was even 2 years old. Did he pick his nose after that? Sure once in a blue moon, but that girl is constantly digging for gold. Does that mean she mentally has a mind younger than say a 3 year old?

Reactions: 17
The move to college will be epic fun for us to discuss. I can't wait!
I have said before, that I believe, on some level, they hope one of them contracts Covid19. On the surface, that sounds absurd I know. However,
their actions clearly suggest it.
Do they not realize that they won't be able to go into the hospital room with their expensive cameras and vlog it? More importantly, do they not realize that somebody could very well die?
If they are that stupid that they do not realize how risky their selfish behavior is, then they need an intervention!
Let's see where they go next and for absolutely no reason except selfish ones.

• Heart
So I have a legit question about the nose picking thing. My husband and I broke his son (my stepson) of the nose picking thing before he was even 2 years old. Did he pick his nose after that? Sure once in a blue moon, but that girl is constantly digging for gold. Does that mean she mentally has a mind younger than say a 3 year old?
In my opinion, her mind is probably 18 months, if that old.

Our county, in South Florida, will not be having in-classroom classes. Until the case numbers have a decline. It will all be distance learning for now. The school board will be having a final vote next week.

Reactions: 14
Thier dinner looked like dog food. Oh and just because he has an associates degree doesn’t mean some of those classes count towards B.S.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In my opinion, her mind is probably 18 months, if that old.

Our county, in South Florida, will not be having in-classroom classes. Until the case numbers have a decline. It will all be distance learning for now. The school board will be having a final vote next week.
I’m in Texas and they have given us an option for 100% virtual or in person. I chose in person because my boys are 6 and both on the spectrum. One is on grade level and the other is slightly above grade level. The virtual learning was a joke for them from March to end of May. I’m working with them on wearing the mask as well. They are both aversive to it. They still have daily ABA that comes to our house. As a medical professional, I feel the districts plan is a good one. They have obviously done their research and want to keep kids safe.

Reactions: 9
I don't get it either. Back when I worked and had kids and pets I did it too! I mean wash a load, put in dryer, take out fold and put away. Good lord it ain't that freakin' hard! And you have plenty of time to do other things while they wash and dry. Crazy to me.
The way 🐷 is always parked on the couch she could put her phone away for a few minutes and, novel idea, fold the damn laundry.
I wonder if Summer is doing her own laundry. The last thing I would want asshat touching would be my bras and knickers, you never know where those hands have been 🤔🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m in Texas and they have given us an option for 100% virtual or in person. I chose in person because my boys are 6 and both on the spectrum. One is on grade level and the other is slightly above grade level. The virtual learning was a joke for them from March to end of May. I’m working with them on wearing the mask as well. They are both aversive to it. They still have daily ABA that comes to our house. As a medical professional, I feel the districts plan is a good one. They have obviously done their research and want to keep kids safe.
We have three options in my school district in Texas (Face to Face, Online with complete instruction with the teacher, and self paced online) I’m suppose to student teach this semester, so I’m curious on how that’s happening.

Reactions: 5
Good morning tattlers....SROB here to say a few things.

Prissy and veneers. I cannot find anywhere she mentions veneers at all, not a single mention. If you can find it, please link it. I would like to know and see the work. Veneers will be extremely visible and obvious that she got them. I did see the video where she was disappointed the implant crowns were not ready yet but that is all I could find.
I really remember A saying it, I thought in the same vlog as her being disappointed in the delayed dental work is... what was that vlog?

Reactions: 2
Oh please stop, I can’t , 😂😂😂😂 . Picture the scene, Arsewipe holding the shorts on one side, Isaiah the other, and Summer pushing down on her head to squeeze her into them 🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️🚴‍♂️
Is this visual payback for the tik tocs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They really are stupid...the photoshopped picture shaved off a total of at least 200 pounds from her original weight. Leghumpers must be wearing rose colored FA sunglasses and drinking industrial strength Kool Aid laced with MIO.🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
That pic appears to have been taken with a wide angle setting, (to get the full body shot), taken from a slightly elevated angle, cropped then face tuned or whatever iphone program she uses.
When she's denying photoshop she feels she's being truthful because that is not the name of the program she's using.
But we all use that name Photoshop because we are familiar with what it does. Photo manipulation is the best word to throw at her because she can't deny that without actually lying.
But that oinker has been manipulating the hell out of her pics and that last one of her is exhibit A.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Poor kid doesn't know any better because they never try to redirect the behaviour. Yet another of their spectacular fails.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.