Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also picked at her gums and made them bleed, goofass said she lost a tooth...14 yr olds don't lose canines.
Wait, Abbie is missing a canine tooth?

Yeah, no. An associates degree would be the equivalent of like 60 credit hours. Most universities allow maximum of 30 hours and it still depends on the courses (and tests!) he took.
I have two associates degrees from Tidewater Community College here in VA. When I graduated, I was admitted to Old Dominion University, a four year University. State funded schools and university have a reciprocity agreement with TCC. I technically enrolled as a junior and did not need to take any prerequisites for my major (Biology and Psychology). It saved my butt because the basic programming class requirement was torture for my sorority sisters. I was granted the credit for a Microsoft software class.

I am not 100% sure if this is an agreement App State has. I did look for some guidance. It seems you have to take the tests to receive credit at App State, something Ass said Isiah did not do. Ass and Tinkerhog are looking for an exception for Isiah I am guessing due to COVID-19.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I have two associates degrees from Tidewater Community College here in VA. When I graduated, I was admitted to Old Dominion University, a four year University. State funded schools and university have a reciprocity agreement with TCC. I technically enrolled as a junior and did not need to take any prerequisites for my major (Biology and Psychology). It saved my butt because the basic programming class requirement was torture for my sorority sisters. I was granted the credit for a Microsoft software class.

I am not 100% sure if this is an agreement App State has. I did look for some guidance. It seems you have to take the tests to receive credit at App State, something Ass said Isiah did not do. Ass and Tinkerhog are looking for an exception for Isiah I am guessing due to COVID-19.
I totally get that. I rolled an Associate to BA as well, but I do not think his IB certificate is close to being an actual Associates degree.

I totally get that. I rolled an Associate to BA as well, but I do not think his IB certificate is close to being an actual Associates degree.
I completely agree. Also, I think that is the problem. They think his IB certificate will allow him to bypass his pre-req work but since exams were cancelled, he may not be able to account for those classes and they are huge classes he took, his last semester. This is all saying that his school is approved to transfer those credits too..
I just think they are trying to have him not needing to take as many classes. If he can shave 2-3 semesters off, that is a huge chunk of money AND he can come back home faster..

Reactions: 12
Yes! And use her hashtags.
What an oppurtunity to post side by sides of pretty and post-photoshopped pictures, not to mention the other lies we keep catching them it.

I found the Bounty commercial thanks to the link. This was in the comments.
Screenshot_20200708-220701_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Or...I am not an Instagram user...I look, but dont have an account and have never posted. Couldnt someone make a parody acct? That would be a hoot LOL

• Haha
What a low-life idiot you are Assssa. It was so good of you to tell us all you now have SIX vacuums. You're not happy unless you're bragging about something.

...And these sorry-ass humpers will still send them money....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What an oppurtunity to post side by sides of pretty and post-photoshopped pictures, not to mention the other lies we keep catching them it.

I found the Bounty commercial thanks to the link. This was in the comments.
View attachment 176512

Oh no. What if they did? They only mentioned not working with FA or Asa, and the video is still on HER FB.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Thilla got her gym wear

The area in her mouth that was bleeding was right where her right canine is, the gum was bleeding and Asswipe said she lost a tooth..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Okay. I just listened to A claiming that he had to stop P from working out to hard. Because the last time she did that, she couldn't go up and down the stairs. For days.

How are his pants not on fire?
Lmao. Yeah, clearly she has this problem of working out too hard. Her body clearly shows it. How can the say this with a straight face? It’s laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Night all, have to turn in....just wanted to tell Hot and Sam that the Bounty video is still on her Instagram as well. Crazy!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Yeah it was in one of the vlogs. Asa said something like "Huh, looks like you lost a tooth, that's weird" He didn't seem to make a big deal about it and I doubt she was taken to the dentist.

Yes! And use her hashtags.
I'm sure whoever made that instagram had those same intentions.

Wow. What were they even trying to pull here?
I think they were doing that hoping Bounty would acknowledge it and give them something and they also did it to make themselves appear important in the fanbase eyes. Someone needs to publicly ask her about it and state that Bounty claims they are not sponsoring them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Every video I posted here was found through Google. As long as they have their settings public they can be found easily. I don't have Facebook, Instagram or tik toc accounts. Cilla has all her crap set to public apparently...Asshats a bit harder to crack without signing up for accounts

Yeah it was in one of the vlogs. Asa said something like "Huh, looks like you lost a tooth, that's weird" He didn't seem to make a big deal about it and I doubt she was taken to the dentist.

I'm sure whoever made that instagram had those same intentions.

I think they were doing that hoping Bounty would acknowledge it and give them something and they also did it to make themselves appear important in the fanbase eyes. Someone needs to publicly ask her about it and state that Bounty claims they are not sponsoring them.
Keep in mind I believe that was done during football season or the super bowl . Correct me if I'm wrong sam and hot. The thing is Assa was told to remove them from all platforms and tada liar that he is he didn't

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Every video I posted here was found through Google. As long as they have their settings public they can be found easily. I don't have Facebook, Instagram or tik toc accounts. Cilla has all her crap set to public apparently...Asshats a bit harder to crack without signing up for accounts

Keep in mind I believe that was done during football season or the super bowl . Correct me if I'm wrong sam and hot. The thing us Assa was told to remove them from all platforms and tada liar that he us he didn't
Her instagram post of that was 12/10/19.

1594264605169.png

Reactions: 7

Keep in mind I believe that was done during football season or the super bowl . Correct me if I'm wrong sam and hot. The thing us Assa was told to remove them from all platforms and tada liar that he us he didn't
Yes, Asa was severed with a C&D to remove the video, since they are not influencers... They only allow certain people to use their name...
The videos went private for a while, I am assuming now, because we couldn’t see them.. I guess they reset their settings and now we can see them...
I have contacted P&G though, so hopefully they can let them know to completely remove the videos...
I can’t believe she posted up, saying they were looking at a sponsorship though.. She is delusional..

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.