Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those people are so strange. Walking around shaking hands with strangers. I literally almost died when they asked Abbie to sniff the hand sanitizer as soon as they put it on her hands. They already defeated the purpose right then and there. She doesn’t even rub her hands right. Well most people think they are immune to covid and they’re the ones making it hard to come out of this pandemic. The south is full of ignorant, strange people just like that family. Just because places are opening up doesn’t mean it’s over. We still wear masks here. Some places will gladly give you one if you don’t have one. It’s also become a thing to see who has the cool masks.
Also I nearly got heartburn looking at the food they made.
Ignorant strange people are everywhere.
Even in those hills you live near.
😁

Reactions: 10
Amanda Lee with her bitchy attitude has arrived y'all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Guess they've gotten around to the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m on board with the passive aggressive thing now. He repeatedly shoots his wife like THIS, then shows himself from the waist up. 🤷‍♀️
1C377FFB-952A-4B15-AAB8-63DB5D80D411.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
B27CAFF8-F5FE-49CB-8F2A-C6A7F49E5A38.jpeg

I placed one up too... Amanda Lee is all about that hand sanitizer too... Calling out that they were using it... So, I had to set that straight..

Just gotta figure out if it’s Summer or Cilla acting as a poser
I really think it is P or Isaiah.. I don’t think it is Summer..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Holy Cow! Summer is literally laying down in an identical chair that 🐷 has attempted to squish herself into! Y’all, those are some big ass chairs! View attachment 161140View attachment 161141
I know Assa is no sweet swine himself, but the look that 🐷 has on her snout most of the time annoys me to no end!View attachment 161145
That has to be the largest camping chair available. I am little jealous. I want one to lay down and nap in from time to time.😜
Yep me too. Check out the specs on this heavy duty chair. The regular size chair that the kids are sitting has a weight limit of 300 lbs. 🐽🐽

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Expect him to pin a comment on top defending the non-social distancing and masks. Just a matter of time!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It still boggles my mind that they keep letting strangers hug Abbie and take a pic with their arm around her when we are still in a pandemic!!
Just because the idiotic gov't in your area has lifted some restrictions does not mean you can go out and act like the virus isn't a thing anymore.
Like someone said earlier, Abbie was coughing at breakfast and Summer was a little bit, too. It's not right putting Abbie in harm's way like this. And also, say Abbie has it but she's mostly asymptomatic... or one of the other Maassives is asymptomatic... they could be passing it on to every fan they meet!
Just pisses me off.

Reactions: 23
I found her chin...it ate her neck.
That can't be her, she's much smaller, and younger. Wait, can you hear a little girl's lisping voice?

Same in Tampa Bay. Wearing something on your face that traps heat is just not awesome. I do it anyway, too.
I'm in the panhandle. I wear a paper mask and my face starts sweating and then my nose itches, if I wear a cloth it seems to breath with me..I saw an ad today for a 'cool' mask, I want one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Expect him to pin a comment on top defending the non-social distancing and masks. Just a matter of time!
Well the Governer says its okay and they look at numbers.... (Something P said in previous blog.) :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
But, but. She rode all the way to Helen GA. In an RV. On steep hills.
And have you seen the stairs between the family room and kitchen? And the ones to the upstairs? She climbs those every day.
Plus she has an 80 hour a week job.
And she eats really small portions.
That kind of hard work and dedication will just melt the pounds off.
Lets not forget the many laps she does in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.