Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give credit where its due, and in this case, at least P can see that purchasing an RV and hitting the road with Abbie would not be much fun. They arent sleeping well, shes cramped up and always wants to go.....but freakin' Asa is still trying to act like it would work. Why? Why not just admit it would not be great? He's so odd.
Did you hear P so nonchalantly mention they were at the cheese place strictly for coffee, and Asa says "I like cheese!" and P just kind of..."Oh yeah, cheese...." LOL . Whatever. All she whined about during quarantine was the cheese limits.
I also thought that A&P should have done something with Abbie so Summer and Isaiah could've tubed. They clearly wanted to. Why do they all have to be up each others ass all day? I have 2 sons and 2 daughters, so no one ever wanted the same thing all time, but I tried my best to accomodate all of them and let them know its ok to strike out alone. (Age appropriate of course)
And of course, they hit every bake shop in Helen.
Of course they also had free internet so he could upload his oh so inspiring, uplifting and life saving vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tonight's vlog 23.6.20
So Abbie hacks on breakfast and doesn’t cover her mouth and P doesn’t attempt to cover the fruit... Summer coughs playing cards also doesn’t cover her mouth.. why am I expecting anything more from people that wipe there noses with their hands. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Shaking hands with strangers during an epidemic... again.. why am I expecting anything less from these pigs. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Noticed P is the only one that got her coffee loaded up with chocolate.. yeah add them extra calories. Bet you she was the first one in those pastries too. Breakfast and dinner was super sized.. could have fed two people from each plate.

And 3 people could have went down that river and had fun if they really wanted to. P had too much trouble last time and would have no business doing it again. She should have sat out with her daughter and let the others enjoyed themselves.

But really didn’t look like much of a Father’s Day for A. No cards no big deal really. You think they would have made more of a production out of it honestly being they make like he’s such a wonderful dad.

But tomorrow’s looks good... looks like A falls on his ass..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Florida and Georgia infection rates have shot up — and this family is right in the middle of it all. No masks — no social distancing. With morbid obesity to help the virus along, and a child who cannot tell them that it hurts when she breathes — all inhaling each others’ air in that little tin can. They were so defensive about the Atlanta trip that they shouldn’t have gone on at the start of the pandemic — now this. They spent so much money — created so much trash — for this super, super fun trip. They haven’t learned a thing. How many plantations will they tour on the way home, I wonder?

• Heart
I give credit where its due, and in this case, at least P can see that purchasing an RV and hitting the road with Abbie would not be much fun. They arent sleeping well, shes cramped up and always wants to go.....but freakin' Asa is still trying to act like it would work. Why? Why not just admit it would not be great? He's so odd.
Did you hear P so nonchalantly mention they were at the cheese place strictly for coffee, and Asa says "I like cheese!" and P just kind of..."Oh yeah, cheese...." LOL . Whatever. All she whined about during quarantine was the cheese limits.
I also thought that A&P should have done something with Abbie so Summer and Isaiah could've tubed. They clearly wanted to. Why do they all have to be up each others ass all day? I have 2 sons and 2 daughters, so no one ever wanted the same thing all time, but I tried my best to accomodate all of them and let them know its ok to strike out alone. (Age appropriate of course)
And of course, they hit every bake shop in Helen.
I think Asa and Abbie could go RVing and be just fine for the most part if he wasn’t worried about the blog. He seems to do better with her sleep schedule. Like he mentions it but it’s like he’s stated a fact, not really complaining. Where as P seems to be mad about it. And P makes it a lot of work with the meals she planned. I don’t go camping but we would not be making breakfast burritos or omelettes with all those ingredients from scratch lol.

Reactions: 13
They are lying about the hose!! ABBIE HATES IT!!lol

They just voted in my county, today, in Florida (Palm Beach County) that masks are now mandatory for all public places and businesses. Folks around my area (and other areas I’m sure) are really upset. I wear a mask anyway..of course I don’t like it, but what the hell!
Same here in Mass!!We went out to a Restaurant that just opened inside dining, no mask, no service!! t

Reactions: 10
They just voted in my county, today, in Florida (Palm Beach County) that masks are now mandatory for all public places and businesses. Folks around my area (and other areas I’m sure) are really upset. I wear a mask anyway..of course I don’t like it, but what the hell!
I was upset at first when we were required to wear them at work before our governor required it at the beginning of May. But you get used to it after a while. I had a customer yell at me for asking him to put his on his face (it was around his neck.) If I can wear my mask for 8+ hours working in a hot store, you can wear yours for five minutes lol. It's not that big an inconvenience and if you can keep others safe, this will end sooner.

But it's morons like this family and all those other tourists in the video that are kick starting the second wave.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes it was there right from the beginning. I’m surprised it didn’t get bigger
F361665A-62C1-4B87-BB4D-53D593EE68E0.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Florida and Georgia infection rates have shot up — and this family is right in the middle of it all. No masks — no social distancing. With morbid obesity to help the virus along, and a child who cannot tell them that it hurts when she breathes — all inhaling each others’ air in that little tin can. They were so defensive about the Atlanta trip that they shouldn’t have gone on at the start of the pandemic — now this. They spent so much money — created so much trash — for this super, super fun trip. They haven’t learned a thing. How many plantations will they tour on the way home, I wonder?
My small town had 28 new cases yesterday and 8 today. ☹ The Septic tank cleaning just proves these people are full of tit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Actually in most tourism places they are starting to require the use of face masks and demand social distancing... I think it was rude of their leghumpers to stop them and want hand shakes... It is also rude for them to comply.. They should have said “No, for our protection and yours, we can’t shake hands or give any hugs right now..“ It isn’t that hard. We are in the middle of a pandemic people... 🤬🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
What happened to Amanda Lee, not commenting???hmmmm Amanda Lee AKA Priscilla??? Isn't Abbigail initials AL??Abbigail Lorraine?? I am waiting for her nasty comment to my post for 30 mins,nothing yet!! lol

• Haha
Considering they are home now. I'm surprised they haven't deleted some of the comments on tonights vlog!
They are getting hammered 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel for Abbie. She keeps sitting in the passenger seat.. hoping to go home. I'd want to go home, too!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.