Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for this . It will all be wonderful of course. 🐷 cooking healthy balanced meals for everyone, Asa resting on his laurels as worlds best father and Abbie whitewater rafting, then cycling round the camp.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Can’t wait for this . It will all be wonderful of course. 🐷 cooking healthy balanced meals for everyone, Asa resting on his laurels as worlds best father and Abbie whitewater rafting, then cycling round the camp.
And how much the neighbors love Abbie and FA lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t see how they were comfortable in that thing! 😉
I don't see how anyone is going to sleep if Abbie doesn't sleep. And when they were saying it would sleep 7, I was thinking that would be 7 people who were a bit smaller...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Me, either. I always have to remind people they didn’t die when they get out of my vehicle. And it’s really not a joke!
I see my driving as an opportunity for friends and family in the US to get an authentic Autobahn cultural experience without leaving the country. I assume the fact that they don't enjoy it has more to do with culture shock than my driving.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if the other daughter called to wish him a Happy Fathers Day 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see my driving as an opportunity for friends and family in the US to get an authentic Autobahn cultural experience without leaving the country. I assume the fact that they don't enjoy it has more to do with culture shock than my driving.
Loved the autobahn. Do you drive a German? I drive an Audi and always am still shocked how fast that thing goes. But I love it!

Reactions: 3
I don't think Abbie is very happy there. Look at her thumb and arm. Looks like she's biting and bruising herself again.
1592776682433.png

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.