Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just voted in my county, today, in Florida (Palm Beach County) that masks are now mandatory for all public places and businesses. Folks around my area (and other areas I’m sure) are really upset. I wear a mask anyway..of course I don’t like it, but what the hell!
Same in Tampa Bay. Wearing something on your face that traps heat is just not awesome. I do it anyway, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I also thought that A&P should have done something with Abbie so Summer and Isaiah could've tubed. They clearly wanted to. Why do they all have to be up each others ass all day? I have 2 sons and 2 daughters, so no one ever wanted the same thing all time, but I tried my best to accomodate all of them and let them know its ok to strike out alone. (Age appropriate of course)
Agreed! I mean yeah, it's a family trip. But that doesn't mean every single person has to do the same activities every time. Clearly, Abbie can't go tubing. Give the vlogging camera to Isaiah or Summer and they can get footage of the tubing while Ass-hat and God-Cilla watch over Abbie doing something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What happened to Amanda Lee, not commenting???hmmmm Amanda Lee AKA Priscilla??? Isn't Abbigail initials AL??Abbigail Lorraine?? I am waiting for her nasty comment to my post for 30 mins,nothing yet!! lol
Oh please, I hate it when she says Abbigail Lorraine, it goes through me, same way that seeing Abbie hovering over Food waiting and then wolfing it down Gets me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I went to get a manicure today, wearing a mask. Right after, I walked a few stores down to Publix...still with the mask on. It was such a minimal annoyance compared to what could happen. This was before the vote to mandate. Many in Publix had no masks.

Reactions: 8
Those people are so strange. Walking around shaking hands with strangers. I literally almost died when they asked Abbie to sniff the hand sanitizer as soon as they put it on her hands. They already defeated the purpose right then and there. She doesn’t even rub her hands right. Well most people think they are immune to covid and they’re the ones making it hard to come out of this pandemic. The south is full of ignorant, strange people just like that family. Just because places are opening up doesn’t mean it’s over. We still wear masks here. Some places will gladly give you one if you don’t have one. It’s also become a thing to see who has the cool masks.
Also I nearly got heartburn looking at the food they made.

Reactions: 12
I went to get a manicure today, wearing a mask. Right after, I walked a few stores down to Publix...still with the mask on. It was such a minimal annoyance compared to what could happen. This was before the vote to mandate. Many in Publix had no masks.
Same here. Until the mandate not even half of the people we saw out were wearing masks. I've resigned myself to this thing being with us for a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Those people are so strange. Walking around shaking hands with strangers. I literally almost died when they asked Abbie to sniff the hand sanitizer as soon as they put it on her hands. They already defeated the purpose right then and there. She doesn’t even rub her hands right. Well most people think they are immune to covid and they’re the ones making it hard to come out of this pandemic. The south is full of ignorant, strange people just like that family. Just because places are opening up doesn’t mean it’s over. We still wear masks here. Some places will gladly give you one if you don’t have one. It’s also become a thing to see who has the cool masks.
Also I nearly got heartburn looking at the food they made.
Thats their sales pitch for Slimelife Scamitizer: "Abbie LOVES it, she smells her hands every time!"
Except this time apparently. And Asa..."Sniff Abbie! Smell it! Smell your hands!" In his head: "Abbie goddamnit smell that tit. We're filming!" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They didn’t even do anything with the bed on top of the driver area. Like at least make it or something. They’re driving around with that mess. Of course cause they are dirty people. They don’t even take the time to look somewhat ok themselves, unless they have to shoot some sort of video or live.

Reactions: 10
Thanks..unfortunately with the privacy settings I set I can’t ”like”, comment or “unlike” a comment. But so far, they make for some good reading!

Thats their sales pitch for Slimelife Scamitizer: "Abbie LOVES it, she smells her hands every time!"
Except this time apparently. And Asa..."Sniff Abbie! Smell it! Smell your hands!" In his head: "Abbie goddamnit smell that tit. We're filming!" LOL
You’re killing me here, Rocket! 😆😂😄

Reactions: 6
Oooo bonus!!... looks like in the next vlog, Asa wipes out on the hiking trail! I'm looking forward to that!! Ha ha :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BCF9E777-9743-4CA9-992B-3FB952B31B88.jpeg

Hahaha!! She doesn’t know how right she might have been.. Did Asa really learn in “high school” or when he did a few days for his burgular charge?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fact are there.... P could only eat very little after her surgery. Everyone saw the few pieces of meat and very little veggies she was able to eat and feel full. That shouldn’t have increased by much if her stomach stayed the size the doctor made it. Now P eats a full size burger loaded with the fixing including the bun and sides. Now anyone can see there is a huge difference with the comparison of these two meals. And the meals she eats on the regular. She shouldn’t be eating that much food without barfing if her stomach was still tiny. BTW.. they have stopped constantly saying how Ps stomach is so tiny since we were joking about them always saying that every time she ate. So again it’s obvious her stomach is stretched out and it probably is it’s original size or close to it by now. She’s getting defensive and needs to keep coming at people that are calling her out because she knows it’s true. Her only other tactic is to deflect too.. she’s going to keep swinging because she doesn’t know when to shut up. If they don’t block you A&P are two people you can get to dig their own holes if you keep them going long enough.
I agree my friend had wls a few years ago and her dr gave her a card saying she had wls and under Drs orders , should order from the kids menu. She does still to the day and brings home left overs. She said she can barely eat. Her stomach doesn’t hold much anymore.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.