Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the hand sanitizer .. did you all see Abbie put her hand sanitizer on? It was kind of the same as how she washes her hands... they should be putting that on for her ... and not use the slime life junk.. I think Abbie does need hand sanitizer because she is always touching things...
They don't care if that Slimelife Scamitizer works or not.
🐖 just wants to sell as much if it as she can.
I have a bad feeling that Abbie will come down with the virus because of how she touches everything and digs in her nose all the time.
Stupid ass hambeasts. Putting their cash cow at risk like they do, will come back to haunt them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey All! I will try to put some more comparison pics together. Piggy got hot! I can smell the bacon from here!
wee wee wee!🐷🤣🐷
Meanwhile in Middle Earth, Abbie, P and I have been spotted reincarnated as the Shire horses😜 (ab hair not brushed, P does my arse look big, Isia, I’m such a diva)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Meanwhile in Middle Earth, Abbie, P and I have been spotted reincarnated as the Shire horses😜 (ab hair not brushed, P does my arse look big, Isia, I’m such a diva)
This is so fantastic. Middle Earth, the Shire, ALL OF IT! ❤ Especially your perfect comparisons.❤

So, “ The Hippo Hikes“ video is due to drop tomorrow. After today’s FB fun, who wants to bet that Assa is busy re-editing that cup of honesty tea?🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy Cow! Summer is literally laying down in an identical chair that 🐷 has attempted to squish herself into! Y’all, those are some big ass chairs! View attachment 161140View attachment 161141
I know Assa is no sweet swine himself, but the look that 🐷 has on her snout most of the time annoys me to no end!View attachment 161145
That has to be the largest camping chair available. I am little jealous. I want one to lay down and nap in from time to time.😜
Prolly has that fat lady in the chair look lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Looks similar to this one on Amazon. They hold up to 450 pounds. They are about 40" wide.
A real investment for the future.
The massive Maas will never be able and willing to change their lifestyle.
The big Lady was confident like a supermodel before surgery and her narcisstic husband will continue his god-like existence, ignoring his weight lke
Looks similar to this one on Amazon. They hold up to 450 pounds. They are about 40" wide.

A good decision.😬
The massive Maass couple will never change their lifestyle.
She was confident as a supermodel before surgery and her narcisstic husband will continue to be the same ignorant jerk that he's always been.

• Haha
  • Heart
I was just thinking, it is getting towards the end of June that Peleton bike will be arriving soon. We should have some fun with those vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.