Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Wait! What is happening? Did they already quit the trip? I may add “something wrong with the RV” and “lack of WiFi so we couldn’t work” to the list. I’m not sure what that fool was doing with the hose yesterday. Looked like he was trying to hook it up to something. What the hell was he doing?
Yes! She just posted that they were headed home today...
There was suppose to be a angle connector to the black hose, that went into the ground. The last person to use it, apparently ripped it off or left it at the last camp site.. So, their hose didn’t connect into the corrector in the ground...
I am surprised that they would allow them to use the grey water output. Most campgrounds would have told them that they would just need to travel with their grey water and empty it elsewhere, after getting the appropriate connector..
Also, I am just shocked that one of them didn’t drive their vehicle behind the RV.. I would never get myself stuck in a place that I couldn’t drive out within a few minutes, if someone was to get sick or have an accident..

Attention...Attention...SAM AUTUM!
BiG P has responded to you being a fake troll...lmao... Please head on over to Lipstick 💄Mama for your rebuttal of being a fake. BIG P 🐖 totally made it out like it had to do with her messy look and not the extreme weight change over a 24 hour period. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I have already answered her too!!! I was shocked that she replied and just didn’t delete!! I mean, she really hates the haters...
13A97E8F-B8F4-414E-A360-2033C8851148.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

therealamylynn

VIP Member
And I would have paid to see her in braids.

How she thinks she looks in braids:

1592780562806.png

How Cilla really looks in braids
1592780488541.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Hotographer512

VIP Member
LMFAO...she keeps posting more pictures...but she don't care!!! I'm cracking up at these comments.
Newsflash.
A wide angle lens does not change ones appearance.
A wide angle lens is used for large groups and or small interior room photography.
She's grasping at straws.
I am so thrilled that SAM A took time to spread awareness to 🐖 and her humpers!!
The church of the painful truth ain't for everyone but it's necessary.
Yayyyy for posts like those!!
Yayyyy for the truth!
Yayyyy for SAM A!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
My thoughts on tonight's vlog 🌟Long Post Warning 🌟

They drove past the infamous tubing place that we've been reminiscing about on here. lol That was a funny coincidence. Ahh memories of Cilla bonking her head on that tree root!

The campground was going to move their spot because it was next to an Irish music group who likes to do late night jam sessions. Asa is like: “No, we SHOULD be next to them. We’re not looking for peace and quiet.” As Abbie will no doubt be very loud at all hours. For once, I agree with you, Ass-hat!

Abbie kept buckling herself into the passenger seat and then the couch seat. She wanted to go home. I don't blame her, I wouldn't want to be stuck in a tin can with these goofs for 5 days either.

Asa says: “Y’all know I’m sarcastic and rough around the edges. Some of you even call me a jerk sometimes.
Isaiah jumps in: “Some worse if you go to the right spots. The comment section.” **waves** Hi Isaiah!!😁
Asa helped some fellow campers who were stuck. Yay… woo hoo.. so amazing. :rolleyes:

Asa tries to draw sympathy about uploading the vlogs on time. He says he knows most ppl will tell him and have told him that it’s no big deal. Take time out just to enjoy the vacation. But then he says there are people who are in the hospital, or with other serious medical issues who watch the vlogs every single day, there are people dealing with depression and the vlogs have helped. “And I don’t feel obligated but I do feel, it brings me joy to be able to help out those people. Even if it were just one person, y’know. So, we’re not stressed about it but if we can; we will.
OMG... where did I leave my tiny violin?... You're such an amazing person, Asa. A real hero!

P says she’s just using her phone for pictures and videos… uh huh… sure.

Turns out the Irish music group is actually a Scottish Music Group, playing bagpipes and have a sign posted saying Mckenzie. But you know, Irish… Scottish.. same thing, right? 😉 It's not a huge deal but to me, saying Irish and Scottish are the same thing is like saying American and Canadian are the same thing.

They try to force her to go onto the trampoline. Of course Abbie resists. Isaiah grabs her arms and tries to pull her closer. A trampoline being such a great idea when A&P have repeatedly said that Abbie hates walking on surfaces that are uneven or unstable. A trampoline is one of the worst things for that.
Abbie hides behind P and slaps her on the shoulders.
Next they try to get Abbie to go into the stream/creek. Asa and Summer try to verbally encourage her. Isaiah just straight up grabs her (again) and tries to force her in. Then Summer grabs on as well. Abbie resists and is laughing but I feel it’s a nervous laugh. They finally manage to get her feet in the water, it’s super cold and Abbie makes upset noises. Isaiah finally lets her go and Abbie swiftly moves away back to where P is at the picnic table.
Since you read here Isaiah - STOP GRABBING AND MANHANDLING ABBIE!! That is NOT the way to encourage her to do things and it's very upsetting for her. You say you want to get into the field of working with people with special needs. This is one of the more important things to know. It's disrespectful to Abbie, as well.

• Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
Can’t wait for this . It will all be wonderful of course. 🐷 cooking healthy balanced meals for everyone, Asa resting on his laurels as worlds best father and Abbie whitewater rafting, then cycling round the camp.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
647DDF1D-D1B8-4464-BE73-4591B8947C83.png

I hope y’all can see it!

PS. I hope it was okay that I used the picture. I wrote the OP and she didn’t message me back yet. I did remove the writing from the post though...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member

Tonight's vlog 21.6.20
What a barrel of laughs that looked. Asa and miss 🐷 sweating like pigs haha, Abbie doing her best to smash the window with her head and finally just when they think it’s safe , who comes in asking for you guessed It food. I just can’t with this shit, to be honest I’d be tempted to leave the RV door open.
I know I know don’t all shout at once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Well, well....
Assa is back to being a thieving bastard looking to steal wifi.
Once a thief always a thief.
Isaiah and Dummer are physically and emotionally tormenting Abbie once again.
Where does it end with these lowlifes?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Slimelife has products for rosacea, pimples and wrinkles and we see her use them.
Why in the world does she look like this?
Oh yeah, because they are shit overpriced products.
This photo is hideous and I absolutely love it!!! It captures her TRUE essence!
I think I will send it to Slimelife so they too can appreciate the beauty that their products create.
😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Oh gosh, where do I start...
#1- she shouldn’t have been able to sleep yet, while they were still driving.. #2- Numnuts, get the light off of her face when she is sleeping! Seriously, who turns a light on like that, when you have a child that has sleeping issues... #3- why didn’t they start earlier or wait until the next day or have a legitimate place to stop... Truck stops and rest areas are not usually for RVs to park overnight and are not known to be peaceful sleeping. I know, my husband sleeps in them 5-6 nights a week, as a truck driver. He hates getting to them and they have a camper that decided to take up multiple spots because they don’t know how to drive or they want room... #4- I wonder if the head banging is the reason Abbie now sits up front, if she hit her head or they were worried she would and would take out the glass...

I probably have more but that is where I will stop but also, people really need to stop listening to them for advise.. They rarely give out good advise but just watch the 💩💩💩 show and you can get a ton of “what not to do’s” from them...

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
1592786988524.png

1592787296903.png

I suppose if anyone wants to leave comments now's the time. They can't be monitoring comments very easily while they're at the campsite.

• Haha
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I really don't think the Massives will be honest about the RV trip. I think they will play it up like they had a wonderful time, the campground guests are now devoted leghumpers, Pig lost another 20 pounds eating small portions, and Abbie lived her best life being the autism princess that she is.

• Haha

Kermy

VIP Member

Tonight's vlog 24.6.20
🙄
Poor Abbie..wtf water shoes, poor kid probably has trench foot now
Have the idiots ever thought of checking something called a weather report
It's not like Abbie had a choice in going
Hiking without water WTF
Damn Asa sounds like he's one huff away from a heart attack
Abbie did not sound happy and that sounds like it may have been one hell of a meltdown.
The minute it started to get bad you turn around and go back asswipe. Not risk broken bones. Oh yeah need that VLOG footage
The only two that were capable (I use that term loosely) are Summer and Isaiah , no way Abbie should have been subjected to that. All she knew was that she was soaked and miserable for no good reason. I'm sure they could have found something other than a hike to do even if they had to drive the RV to do it.
Oh and Cilla shut the fuck up with I'm gonna cry and you know the 100lbs you lost, I think you found it

• Haha
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
I actually don’t think she’s that vain. She’s not posting most of that crap to her personal page for her friends and family. She’s just good at making money as an influencer.
Priscilla is not a good sales person, she rides Abbies (Fathering Autisms) coattails. She could gain 500 pounds and the leg humpers would still tell her she is losing weight. The koolaid is strong.

• Haha
  • Heart