Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so fantastic. Middle Earth, the Shire, ALL OF IT! ❤ Especially your perfect comparisons.❤

So, “ The Hippo Hikes“ video is due to drop tomorrow. After today’s FB fun, who wants to bet that Assa is busy re-editing that cup of honesty tea?🙋🏼‍♀️
We decided to take a mini break with our caravan, and where we stayed Hobbiton is just down the road, and I saw these gorgeous horses, and the big male one with his uncut hair and it reminded me of Ab, and the young male had the diva look going on, plus his head size hasn’t caught up to the size of his legs and butt! Here is a hobbit house structure taken on a previous trip, and the big boy with theAb hair, coming to eat the carrots and apples I had.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG I just woke up and you guys are KILLING me! I cannot believe that she is even trying to ARGUE this! Thats like saying Beyonce looks 50 pounds heavier in a video as opposed to a photo, because the video uses a wide lens. WTH does this woman think she is talking about?!
Hey P....take a seat. No actually, take several since you were crammed into and sliding out of what I'm sure was the largest camp chair in the southern U.S.
😂 😂 😂
It’s gotta be Asswipe coming up with the comebacks, I can just see him saying “oh honey”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When they’re driving in the rain at the end, P is nowhere to be seen. Big no no to be lying down when a motorhome is moving 🙄👎🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We decided to take a mini break with our caravan, and where we stayed Hobbiton is just down the road, and I saw these gorgeous horses, and the big male one with his uncut hair and it reminded me of Ab, and the young male had the diva look going on, plus his head size hasn’t caught up to the size of his legs and butt! Here is a hobbit house structure taken on a previous trip, and the big boy with theAb hair, coming to eat the carrots and apples I had.
These pictures are gorgeous!!!! The hobbit house structure makes me long for a rainy weekend watching Bilbo & Frodo.❤ Thank you a thousand times for sharing.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It looks like they have cleaned up anything remotely negative from all social media. No comments about photoshopping, lack of social distancing and all things Covid.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
It looks like they have cleaned up anything remotely negative from all social media. No comments about photoshopping, lack of social distancing and all things Covid.
I’m sure they did. The idiots were shaking hands with several strangers who recognized them. They were out there like there is no virus. People like them are the reason this country cannot get a handle on the spread of Covid. But have to go vacation, eat in restaurants and mingle with strangers no masks of course. Living their best life 😖

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Not only are their leghumpers delusional they are blind. Here’s a comment on fb at the bottom. Wtf is she looking at P or Summer?

Peanut brittle one of my dads favourites I love it too & fudge we all loved but mum & dad liked rum & raisin I just stick the plain fudge! Glad you're all enjoying yourselves. I loved it when you asked Abbie if she wanted fudge she said no but then you said candy her face just lit up with that beautiful smile 😃 Priscilla you look awesome have you lost more weight it certainly looks like it you're amazing you've done so well 😀 love you guys take care xxxxx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
And if they do address it, be prepared for the typical Asa response of not making eye contact with the camera, looking off to the side or looking at P/Isaiah/Summer 98% of the time with the occasional momentary glance at the camera. He'll ramble on a bunch of BS and expect everyone will take his word for it and believe him.

When he does that, sometimes I just wanna say to him "Eyes looking, Asa! Eyes looking!" ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
After seeing this picture...why would you buy her slimelife..its clearly NOT working! So many wrinkles and bags! And even eyebrow fat!
Hahahaha.
Eyebrow fat!

Wait! What is happening? Did they already quit the trip? I may add “something wrong with the RV” and “lack of WiFi so we couldn’t work” to the list. I’m not sure what that fool was doing with the hose yesterday. Looked like he was trying to hook it up to something. What the hell was he doing?
Well...today they mentioned not getting any sleep...
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fact are there.... P could only eat very little after her surgery. Everyone saw the few pieces of meat and very little veggies she was able to eat and feel full. That shouldn’t have increased by much if her stomach stayed the size the doctor made it. Now P eats a full size burger loaded with the fixing including the bun and sides. Now anyone can see there is a huge difference with the comparison of these two meals. And the meals she eats on the regular. She shouldn’t be eating that much food without barfing if her stomach was still tiny. BTW.. they have stopped constantly saying how Ps stomach is so tiny since we were joking about them always saying that every time she ate. So again it’s obvious her stomach is stretched out and it probably is it’s original size or close to it by now. She’s getting defensive and needs to keep coming at people that are calling her out because she knows it’s true. Her only other tactic is to deflect too.. she’s going to keep swinging because she doesn’t know when to shut up. If they don’t block you A&P are two people you can get to dig their own holes if you keep them going long enough.
I specifically remember her mentioning she couldn't drink sodas per her surgeon because it would undo the surgery. Yet we see her in every video with a sugary Dunkin coffee. She even showed up from her weekend getaway with her mom at night with a Dunkin in hand. IMHO she's definitely going to undo her surgery by her high calorie drinking habit

Reactions: 12
I specifically remember her mentioning she couldn't drink sodas per her surgeon because it would undo the surgery. Yet we see her in every video with a sugary Dunkin coffee. She even showed up from her weekend getaway with her mom at night with a Dunkin in hand. IMHO she's definitely going to undo her surgery by her high calorie drinking habit
It's been undone.
She's an idiot.
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Of course they like this comment, because they deserve an excuse for everything they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh wait, I take back what I just said. Is this them taking responsibility for something they did? 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 16
From Cilla's Stuff-

Pans, & Priscilla - Cilla’s Stuff and Things
From the looks of my comment sections it seems people have forgotten their manners since being quarantined. We will need to have “home lessons” conducted on how to be decent humans again before letting people leave their houses. I challenge you to go out an make someone smile today. 🤦🏻‍♀️#simmerdown #beingkindisfree

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.