Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not a mask in sight.
They just voted in my county, today, in Florida (Palm Beach County) that masks are now mandatory for all public places and businesses. Folks around my area (and other areas I’m sure) are really upset. I wear a mask anyway..of course I don’t like it, but what the hell!

Reactions: 17
What a great mother. She refers to her daughter as "Miss Thing". Cilla you are a pos.
Tonights vlog at 5:17

1592951344640.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve been reading here since the confession video but have never posted until now. WTF did she do to her face? Why would you post such a bad photoshopped photo? This was on lipstick mama
Welcome to the darkside 🙂

And welcome to the darkside all new members 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I give credit where its due, and in this case, at least P can see that purchasing an RV and hitting the road with Abbie would not be much fun. They arent sleeping well, shes cramped up and always wants to go.....but freakin' Asa is still trying to act like it would work. Why? Why not just admit it would not be great? He's so odd.
Did you hear P so nonchalantly mention they were at the cheese place strictly for coffee, and Asa says "I like cheese!" and P just kind of..."Oh yeah, cheese...." LOL . Whatever. All she whined about during quarantine was the cheese limits.
I also thought that A&P should have done something with Abbie so Summer and Isaiah could've tubed. They clearly wanted to. Why do they all have to be up each others ass all day? I have 2 sons and 2 daughters, so no one ever wanted the same thing all time, but I tried my best to accomodate all of them and let them know its ok to strike out alone. (Age appropriate of course)
And of course, they hit every bake shop in Helen.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That wide-angle camera lens gets her every time!!!
Exactly. Wide angle LOL. So are the trees wider? Is the babbling brook now the Colorado River? Is their RV now bigger? Why is Summer still tiny?
She is SO unbelievably stupid, I cant even deal lol

• Haha
  • Heart
The amount of food and junk this family gets/eats/talks about makes me full without even eating. The Massives make food seem so disgusting. I'm not sure how Asa and P couldn't have predicted that Abbie would've been miserable on their RV trip. The entire vlog seemed like a depressing Russian 📚 book.

• Haha
On today’s vlog, at 13:33, the back of the passenger chair looks to have some sort of rip or stain. Anyone remember if it was there when they first picked up the RV?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Y’all know she would make another video about how much she is trying, she feel off the wagon, how mean we all are, etc.. Just go get views... 🤢🤢
That's the issue, why not admit it?? Hey, I fell off the wagon many times,but, I had to pick myself up and move on to start eating healthy again! I have gained and lost the same 50 pounds since 2011!!I maintained and 80 pound weight loss for years until my husband got killed in 2011 by a drunk driver! I was married to my best friend for 34 years!!! Is it an excuse?NO,i just ate my emotions,like most people do! It's tough to maintain and I know this so well, but, I don't lie about it, people notice a 50 pound weight gain, or even 20!! I am not in denial!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Bagpipes played by the Irish Guard

More traditional Irish Bagpipes.
Bagpipes were played all over Europe since the middle ages. In France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece and yes, even in Germany.😁
I love this instrument.

Reactions: 4

Tonight's vlog 23.6.20
Well that was.....boring
Aww poor Cilla, RVing isn't her jam.
Damn you can really see how big Assa is getting, they're turning onto Tweedledee and Tweedledum
Damn that was a huge amount of food for breakfast and dinner
And Abbies next claim to fame, world class motocross racer🙄

• Haha
Cilla's big girl refreshment at the ready

1592952457646.png

Can't forget the nose wipe while dinner's cooking too

1592952772311.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that was.....boring
Aww poor Cilla, RVing isn't her jam.
Damn you can really see how big Assa is getting, they're turning onto Tweedledee and Tweedledum
Damn that was a huge amount of food for breakfast and dinner
And Abbies next claim to fame, world class motocross racer🙄
I noticed Asas huge belly when they were messing with the shitter outside. Its not often we really see him since hes usually behind the camera. I was shocked! I hope Isaiah doesnt take their eating habits into adulthood.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.