Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I just woke up and you guys are KILLING me! I cannot believe that she is even trying to ARGUE this! Thats like saying Beyonce looks 50 pounds heavier in a video as opposed to a photo, because the video uses a wide lens. WTH does this woman think she is talking about?!
Hey P....take a seat. No actually, take several since you were crammed into and sliding out of what I'm sure was the largest camp chair in the southern U.S.
😂 😂 😂
My husband is reading today and laughing and snorting as he gets through the thread.
He just said "Largest camp chair in the South. OMG." 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
(Edited to add. This sounds like a roadside attraction that would have a kazillion billboards on highway.)

On the one hand you want them to get it together because of their kids. On the other, they are so unintentionally funny the way they are. No way Hollywood could capture the weirdness the way the vlogs do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have been saying that for awhile now. Also, taking meds while drinking alcohol is another big no no. (Truly cans were seen in the vlog.) After bypass surgery, the absorption of medicines and alcohol are altered. With my dad, it was obvious.
They talk about transferred addictions....and there are a few red flags. Like you said, it was obvious with your Dad.
🐷’s mood is all over the place.
She zones out.
She goes from being damn near lethargic to maniacally giddy.
That last sad, pouty 🐷 spell she had seemed to end when she had that last dentist visit. Once again, speculation only..but, maybe ice cream ain’t the only thing she is scoring on those late night WLS final extra calorie runs.🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I truly wish that we could get ONE vlog without Cilla saying "WOOO WOOO" over and over. It's so FREAKING annoying. And there's no way she is 39. She looks like she could be my mother and we are almost the same age.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I
I will keep posting them too!
I don’t know how long I will have, before this account is shadow-banned....
Once it is, I will just continue to make them...
I left a little snarky comment there...no one seemed to get it and I actually got a "like", lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I truly wish that we could get ONE vlog without Cilla saying "WOOO WOOO" over and over. It's so FREAKING annoying. And there's no way she is 39. She looks like she could be my mother and we are almost the same age.
But she's SO EXCITED!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fact are there.... P could only eat very little after her surgery. Everyone saw the few pieces of meat and very little veggies she was able to eat and feel full. That shouldn’t have increased by much if her stomach stayed the size the doctor made it. Now P eats a full size burger loaded with the fixing including the bun and sides. Now anyone can see there is a huge difference with the comparison of these two meals. And the meals she eats on the regular. She shouldn’t be eating that much food without barfing if her stomach was still tiny. BTW.. they have stopped constantly saying how Ps stomach is so tiny since we were joking about them always saying that every time she ate. So again it’s obvious her stomach is stretched out and it probably is it’s original size or close to it by now. She’s getting defensive and needs to keep coming at people that are calling her out because she knows it’s true. Her only other tactic is to deflect too.. she’s going to keep swinging because she doesn’t know when to shut up. If they don’t block you A&P are two people you can get to dig their own holes if you keep them going long enough.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes! She just posted that they were headed home today...
There was suppose to be a angle connector to the black hose, that went into the ground. The last person to use it, apparently ripped it off or left it at the last camp site.. So, their hose didn’t connect into the corrector in the ground...
I am surprised that they would allow them to use the grey water output. Most campgrounds would have told them that they would just need to travel with their grey water and empty it elsewhere, after getting the appropriate connector..
Also, I am just shocked that one of them didn’t drive their vehicle behind the RV.. I would never get myself stuck in a place that I couldn’t drive out within a few minutes, if someone was to get sick or have an accident..

I have already answered her too!!! I was shocked that she replied and just didn’t delete!! I mean, she really hates the haters...
View attachment 161419
Oh snap! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been reading here since the confession video but have never posted until now. WTF did she do to her face? Why would you post such a bad photoshopped photo? This was on lipstick mama
Welcome. Here's some popcorn for the show later. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For real? Someone has had way too much Kool-aid.
She isn;t able to look at where she'd going on a trike.....
Someone needs to tell them to dial back whatever they are putting in that Kool-Aid...
At this point, they could probably lead 100 of their subscribers to a DD in Florida, lace their drinks and get them to drink it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just realized how the emojis I used are just like P's photos. You know....
Before photoshop - :m
After photoshop- 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20200623_231507.jpg

OK. So. Don't anyone tell me that the humpers don't see this and not figure out that the IG pic was real and unfiltered! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.