Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whyme1982

Chatty Member
This is going to be like Nat'l Lampoon's Vacation! 😄
i am a die hard camper, done a huge canvas tent for twenty years. We all shrug when a Reserve Usa camper shows up, it's like, Here come the noobs!

We rented an rv once and I can tell you the info on running that thing is a LOT to learn. The propane gas alarm goes off on powerful fragrances or hairspray. The smoke detector, same deal. The shower....you can't run the water willy nilly or you will run out! Same with power. He had the air blasting, lol...nope that can't be ran like crazy too. I hope he got extra insurance, he's gonna need it. I can't wait until he has to back it in, getting directions from Priss. We set our lawnchairs up to watch this stuff!! Golden!! Divorces happen over parking the rv lol.
Not to mention that there is a thing called RV camping edicate and I would bet money they didnt read any of that before hand. They will be the ones everyone at the camp will hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I'm going to repeat myself here.
Check out his stupid Twitch stream.
It is extremely telling.
You will not only hear his 'sexy voice' and him dominating the conversation, you will also hear him and the golden boy, Isaiah, speak like black men all throughout the stream.
It seems totally second nature to them. As if this is how they speak on a daily basis and as if this is acceptable in their foul smelling dysfunctional home.
They certainly revealed their true character on this platform, Twitch.
Have a listen sometime. I would love to hear your thoughts.

• Heart

SHAYB

Ha ha. What about his 2nd child by the side chick that he doesn’t see or take care of. Oh wait he is paying child support (based off minimum wage earnings). That BM is crazy if she doesn’t take him back to court for adjustment of child support amount especially since they continue to flaunt their 600k house with pool, new toys, golf cart, cars, and now soon a RV(since this one is just a tester). He and 🐽🐽cilla are a PIECE OF 💩💩💩. Per the court documents he has visitation. I wouldn’t give a damn if the BM doesn’t want me to see my child. I would be in my child’s life no matter what. I feel he pours everything into Abbie to make up for that. And I feel the 🐽🐽 is not allowing him to have a relationship with the 2nd child. Sorry so long.

• Heart

Bawlmer

One of the worst parts of the snake vlog for me was the mention of getting a boat. That they need a boat. How do they sleep at night with the massive debt they must be in? They have a kid going to college — but they need a boat. The country has the highest unemployment rate in decades — but they need a boat. How thoroughly unaware are they to not see that they keep buying all the things and getting no happiness from them? But they need a boat So they can take a picnic lunch and the dogs to the water. Once. So they can do it once.

• Heart

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
It is pretty telling that he has had to input over 1,000 trigger words, to stop comments from being seen/approved.... I think there needs to be a point that if your comments are that bad and have to be reviewed that much, it is a point that they need to shut down the page.. No one should have to have that much moderation...
1000 words !!, they must get plenty of insults if they have to flag that many :unsure:

• Haha

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Hello and Welcome aboard..
The Kool-aid hasn’t been spiked here and someone hid the cookies but please feel free to join right on in!!!
The Kool-aid hasn’t been spiked here and someone hid Cilla ate the cookies but please feel free to join right on in!!!
Ftfy :)

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
P just posted some more pics on instagram. It looks like they are really close with other campers.. you can see other RV's close by their's... let the fun begin...o_O

• Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Those are spot-on observations and very excellent insights. It's interesting to hear your professional perspective on it. It sheds a certain light on things.
What you've said just further solidifies and demonstrates how much of a control freak Asa truly is. Something I always say about him is that he wants to control "all the things". Asa is acutely aware and hyper-focused on how he appears and by extension how Isaiah and P appear because they reflect on him. I think that's where the rebranding of Priscilla that was mentioned earlier (my apologies if that was you, my memory is a bit scattered, I can't recall who said it originally) comes in. It not only makes P look better but it makes Asa look better. In his mind, anyway.
Maybe this is why Isaiah has been spending more time out of the vlogs and away from the house?? He and Asa could be fighting/arguing behind the scenes. I wouldn't be surprised if they were.
I have no doubt Asa and Isaiah low-key butt heads. Isaiahs remark about Abbie being only one person out of four was a passive aside, but it also shows I is gaining a voice. Asa is still the dominant one though, and will be for many many years. Even if Isaiah has a brilliant career, beautiful family....it will take a lot to shake the submissive role/relationship he has had with Asa his whole life. Poor kid.

ladymary

Imagine Abbie stomping around outside doing her honking. People around in other rvs want their peace and quiet. They will try and keep Abbie quiet but that's a hard job. Any time I've seen a rv campground they're very quiet and you have to be conscious of your neighbours. They won't know what's after hitting them with Abbie racing around. There will be rvs packing up and tearing out of there in a hurry 😂

• Haha

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Morning Y’all!!!
OMG 😆 .. I just woke a kid up laughing with the “Help Me” picture... I so needed that laugh!!!!
It is crazy in my house y’all... So, excuse me if I don’t get online much....

One thing I wanted to address with the food stealing, ID/D, Autism, cognitive level, etc...

Now, this is for almost every child that you do see on the Autism Spectrum and is one of the clues of why I do see some Autism in Abbie... Children and adults on the Autism Spectrum have highs and lows in certain areas of performance and capabilities...Usually you will see it as a wave, in just a very sub-par scoring. It is a reason that some children get both diagnoses and why some children onlu get an ID/D diagnosis... Abbie understands food and that if she doesn’t grab it, when it is laid down, that she will have it taken away from her.. I have seen IDD children sit in front of a plate of food, not eaten for hours but they also never touched the food... It is a comprehensive/cognitive function that Abbie does excel at...
Also, I do believe that Abbie uses the “looking off/spacing out” to get out of doing chores or an unwanted activity, which for Abbie is just about anything other than eating or rocking...
This two actions are usually done when Abbie is more cognitive functioning and not in a “spaced off” facial feature... When she is spaced off, I see a lot more of the meltdowns because her brain just doesn’t know how to function for what they are requesting, which we don’t see usually the meltdowns but a lot of jump clips and them talking about Abbie having a hard time...

• Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
I was coming to post that! Also, the music not being loud too!!
View attachment 159499
Also, I guarantee some campers will definitely say this trip was memorable for them...

View attachment 159500
Can you imagine if you had looked forward to a few days of peace , tranquility and beauty and these clowns rock up.
This might be the one time they wished they had carried on with the control of the honking. You can bet people will complain if they hear her honking and crying and making all the noises, I know I would. They just have no consideration for other people, they call it making people aware, I call it bloody rude.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Even their own son has caught on (I feel like). He doesn’t want to be on the vlogs these days and when he is, he says things and makes all sorts of gestures to show he’s over it!

Also - Abbie is too young for her hair to be receding like that. Does anyone else feel the same way? She just turned 15 and the sides of her crown are just about done. At this rate she may be left with baldness pretty soon. Maybe it’s just hormones and such but I think it’s more common to have a lot of hair at her age than not.
I think Abbie's hairline is like that at least partially from having her hair pulled back in ponytails, half-ponytails etc for almost all the time. It seems like the only time her hair isn't pulled back is if she's just gotten out of the bath/shower. It's called traction allopecia.

I agree about Isaiah. He calls out A&P a lot more often now and I am here for it! Gives me a good laugh at times.

• Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Boy. Its a cute little RV for average size people, but not A&P. P cannot fit at that table comfortably, no way.
We already know that P said they had little sleep the first night. I bet we wont see that, but all I can picture is Abbie boomeranging around that small space while honking. I hope they werent parked too close to others....can you imagine seeing that thing rock and hearing the noise and wondering wth was happening in there? LOL
OMG! So true. Other campers probably wondering what kind of animal making all the noises. They can hardly handle her at home let alone in this enclosed space where there is no real escape. This was the dumbest idea ever!! You couldn’t pay me to be on that trip with them.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oh P, thank god you're home....they've missed your cooking.
P brings home souvenirs. T-shirts? A book, mug, calendar? Nope...just bags of food.
Sandy was more excited to see her than Abbie.
P....that is the smallest, tightest blouse I have seen you in yet. And the spanx were on but not helping. PLEASE, do yourself a favor and order things that fit.
Kaidale is a handful, but he has a beautiful, joyful smile. I could eat him up LOL

• Haha

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I just watched the vlog...was a long one and I agree with so many comments here.

G is weird and creepy, thought so when he was holding Abbie in a different vlog.

Summer pushing Abbie into the ocean. WTF is wrong with these people. I'd love to see Abbie ball up her fist and punch Summer in her big nose! Then Summer all up in Abbie's face and personal space on the couch, does she not have a clue at all? She and Asa are picking at Abbie but if Abbie pinches, she gets reprimanded. They are the dumbest people I have ever seen. Hey, Summer...I hope they teach about personal space and personal boundaries in your college because you need it.

Yes, Summer is talking exactly like P...it is very odd. Super cute, super excited, right?

P comes home, hugs, touches everything, hands out treats....never did see her wash her hands. I am so surprised none of this family has got that virus yet. Then I assume hands weren't washed when Asa and the beach crew went to eat either.

These people talking about being a good human floors me. They have no clue how to be good humans, they are the epitome of garbage people.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Ha ha. What about his 2nd child by the side chick that he doesn’t see or take care of. Oh wait he is paying child support (based off minimum wage earnings). That BM is crazy if she doesn’t take him back to court for adjustment of child support amount especially since they continue to flaunt their 600k house with pool, new toys, golf cart, cars, and now soon a RV(since this one is just a tester). He and 🐽🐽cilla are a PIECE OF 💩💩💩. Per the court documents he has visitation. I wouldn’t give a damn if the BM doesn’t want me to see my child. I would be in my child’s life no matter what. I feel he pours everything into Abbie to make up for that. And I feel the 🐽🐽 is not allowing him to have a relationship with the 2nd child. Sorry so long.
I think that woman was more than a side-chick. Personally, I think Asa met her, and left P for her. No one walks out of a marriage without reason. Whether it be adultery, career or financial issues, there is a reason WHY someone "doesnt want to be married anymore." They were apart for a long time. During that time P moved home to Florida with her parents and Asa stayed behind. He was getting arrested, had the theft charges,, etc., and I think baby mama dumped him. What do immature man/children do? Run to Mommy. In his case, he went back to P because he knew she'd take him back.

I also think baby mama found out she was pregnant, and really didnt tell him. I think whatever happened between them was enough for her to not give a crap if he was around or not. We already know Asa is a control freak with a temper. I bet at 20/21 years old he hadnt mastered hiding that yet. Not saying he beat her, but I can see him mentally and verbally making her life hell. I think this woman quietly lived her life until she was in a financial bind and was forced to name a father in order to receive public assistance. I dont think the mother wants him involved and A&P are quite fine with that, as evidenced by the great lengths they took to make it appear as if Asa had no income to offer for support. He brags constantly about having "owned" several businesses, etc., yet the court doc show they could find zero income for him.

Its stuff like that that makes me feel baby mama was smart as hell and got away from him. I also think he paid her a settlement when the scandal broke to keep quiet. She had all the ammo in the world and said nothing. Non-disclosure contract will do that, and good for her for making him pay up.
Anyway, just my long winded theory. I have worked with a lot of women over the years. It is not as uncommon to not tell the birth father as one might think.