Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I would not be included in the half that runs., I just slowly back away when I see snakes, I don't freak out. Not that I want to reach out and hold snakes, but I hike and camp and if you do...you will see wildlife of all sorts. We are in their house, they aren't in ours.

But let a stink bug fly into my hair or face...and I will freak out.
I live in a rural area on a bit of acreage. We have lots of wildlife. I have a rat snake friend that hangs out in the yard sometimes. I always know he’s out there because the Mockingbirds are not fans and try to bully him away. I let the snake live his life. He’s not harming anything. Like you though, let a flying insect get on me or in my hair, I will be flailing around like a crazy person.😝
AND...For kickers and a way to relate to the thread..I even had a 🐷 for a few months. Her name was Mork the Pork. She was way cuter and much smaller than Maasive Mama hog 🐷. 🤣🤣
311B6BF1-448E-48B7-A674-01B0C7C6F582.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
mornin'

yep...again the vlog was basically a home video *yawn*

To answer Asa's question as to what burger you eat from McDonalds? None! Gross, nasty food products. I would have to be starving to eat from that joint.

At least they went to the beach, I cannot imagine living that close and not going often. Watching Abbie walk down the hill in the sand was just sad, she is so severely disabled and it is so obvious.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So my question is do they take that ocean filled sandy diaper off her or let her sit in it all through lunch.

Aw pudgy wudgy was outside with his mommy when everyone else got out there. And she doesn’t want him to go to college. He was just as excited as Sandy to see P. I also loved his smart ass remark about if you don’t like candy corn unsubscribe... he keeps saying these obnoxious little remarks like an entitled little prick he might get his wish. Daddy won’t be too happy if the vlog goes away faster than he wants.

*I know Isaiah thinks he’s joking but it gets rude after awhile.
I agree. And even though I know Isaiah acts the way he does because of Asa, sometimes hes too extra.
But did anyone catch Asa's smug ass when they were in the car? I wish I could give him a spinning round kick to the head....
Isaiah was trying to bond with Asa by saying when P is gone, he is more on Asas level. Instead of acknowledging that Isaiah is almost 19 and a man.....Asa says, "no....when mom is gone Im down here (lsaiahs level) and act like a man-child."
Excuse the language but Asa is such a dick. He loves Isaiah but hates he is losing "power". I honestly think thats part of his obsession with Abbie. Its intoxicating to that tiny tyrant...he will have control of Abbies life forever. I cant stand him. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry

Kermy

VIP Member
She #Florida and #Georgia so I’m going to guess they are staying in the upper area of Florida and in the Georgia area. And Isaiahs college is in North Carolina.
Ah the suspense
Has Abbie had a blowout yet
Has Cilla gotten stuck backing into the bathroom
Did Cilla pack enough food
More importantly did Cilla pack enough cheese
Have they let Abbie sit around with a wet bottom on the nice seats of the RV
Did they remember ear plugs
Did they bail yet and get hotel rooms
Stay tuned tomorrow to find out
(To paraphrase old soap operas 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m puzzling/pondering what thought process leads Asa to teach Abby how to open gates? If we disregard her teen age appearance and go with her mental age of being a preschooler, why would someone teach a preschooler to open a gate?

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
“ mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all “😂😂😂😂

Has COVID 19 disappeared in the U.S. it looks like everything is back to normal for the Maassives, we are still social distancing and wearing masks and gloves, can’t see our families, no trips.
Looking at this picture makes me want to slap her face, just who does this bitch think she is that rules don’t apply to her.
The cases here in Florida are rising every day. I wear my mask everywhere. Unfortunately the neighborhood folks are looking at it like a political battle and I see many at Publix (the only store I go to) without masks. I hate wearing a fucking mask...but I still do. All of Florida is in phase 2, but Dade, Broward and Palm Beach (where I am) Counties are still on phase 1. I even heard talk this morning we were being considered an epicenter. It is also possible that there may be a mandate for mask wearing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Well, someone failed at troll school. LOL
Do some research before you call someone out.
Talk about their piss-poor credit and embarrassing interest rate.
Their crappy parenting.
Asa's abandoned child.
P's girdles.
Join us! We will guide you. Soon you'll be banned like us.
But its SO worth it. LOL
They were sure quick to respond on that one, though. Love how A is teaching people how to google them and googled his own house and took a screenshot. Didn't google lead to their fake tears video a while ago?

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I have been trying FOR DAYS to get thru their newest marriage podcast. I can only seem to do 8 mins or so at a time?? Usually I dont find it that hard!

One thing I found interesting is toward the end (last ten mins or so) they're discussing who does what. Apparently the greater majority of the day, Abbie is spending the time with P. I'm guessing asa is sleeping from staying up all night playing games or deleting comments.

Anyway. One of them said that it was pure chaos in the morning, and they dont tend to film- they're messing and nobody has had thair hair brushes or bras on. So I guess the mess we're seeing on Abbie is that much worse in the morning?? She never looks even somewhat brushed.

I feel like P and my husband are similar- the day doesnt start til their spouse is awake to manage it.

My husband isnt as useless as P looks to be, but when I wake up (tends to be later bc I have a chronic condition and it sucks) I gotta get the kids fed, cleaned, and teeth brushed. I really feel Asa has the same deal.
I havent finished either. I think I got about half way through, but when Asa started to talk about his "love language" and setting out the oil at night to rub P's hooves I hit a wall. Havent tried to finish yet.

• Haha
  • Sick

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
WTF! What universe do they live in? Florida at an all time high with covid cases and they are at the beach mingling with strangers having them maul all over Abbie. Honestly, no brain no pain. Its no wonder we can’t get this virus under control.

• Heart
  • Sad

GymTanLaundry

It's just beyond disgusting. He knows that a lot of viewers have caught on to it and are upset by it. Rightfully so. I'd be willing to bet that even some of the leghumpers think it's wrong and are upset seeing it. But they'll never speak up about it.
We should start calling Asa the Spin Master because that's all he does is spin shit.
Even their own son has caught on (I feel like). He doesn’t want to be on the vlogs these days and when he is, he says things and makes all sorts of gestures to show he’s over it!

Also - Abbie is too young for her hair to be receding like that. Does anyone else feel the same way? She just turned 15 and the sides of her crown are just about done. At this rate she may be left with baldness pretty soon. Maybe it’s just hormones and such but I think it’s more common to have a lot of hair at her age than not.

Last edited:
  • Heart

SunnyDale

VIP Member
I’m puzzling/pondering what thought process leads Asa to teach Abby how to open gates? If we disregard her teen age appearance and go with her mental age of being a preschooler, why would someone teach a preschooler to open a gate?
My thoughts exactly. This could have dangerous consequences. Stupid if you ask me.

cucumber

VIP Member
I had to laugh. Assssa was putting Abbie to bed and putting her covers on the bed. He was saying may you havesweet dreams of...yadda yadda yadda....
And all the while Abbie is loudly honking.
Cracked me right up

Is it just me, or does anyone else get annoyed with the grammar mistakes? I know a lot of their ‘audience’ might be special needs themselves, but really do people still get their/there, hair/here wrong with all the spell checks/grammarly apps out there? Or 4 years at a ‘brainy’ school focusing on academics (4 years of Latin and English compulsory!) coming to the forefront as my short term memory loss from sepsis gets worse?
I've learned long ago that spelling has very little to do with being brainy. My brother is a commercial airline captain and is absolutely one of the smartest guys you could ever meet. But his spelling is the worst!

Because none of them have worked a service job. They know nothing about closing, side work, and next day prep. They think they just serve the last customer and shut the lights out. Idiots.
For sure. I'm a server and our restaurant closes at 10pm. That means inconsiderate people can walk in at 9:55 to be seated. All of us always cuss them out among ourselves

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Okay..I deleted the first Two Ton Tuna pic because I realized at the last minute it was a tad gruesome. But..here is a better take. 😂😂
E5FA24FE-D337-428C-9C14-EB65754122F2.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
You, I and everyone else (minus the leg humpers) knows exactly what happened... I swear, they took all the suggestions and help that they received, when Abbie was younger and have convinced themselves that since she isn’t NT now, that it didn’t help and that they are going to do the opposite... I have never seen any therapist ever suggest forcefully placing a child within a pool before...
Well remember, according to the almighty ass-hat... he knows better than the teachers and therapists because he's Abbie's Dad and spends the most time with her.:rolleyes:
What's even crazier is that he and the whole Maassive gang force her into the pool on a regular basis and then sit there and wonder why she's resistant to going in. Even when you add in the fact that Asa talks about Abbie's sensory processing disorder and that one of the top things that Abbie has a very hard time with and is very upsetting to her is being physically restrained. They (supposedly) know all of these things, manhandle her into the pool, then say "I don't know why she freaks out about going in the pool!"

• Heart

whatamidoinghere

How many times are they going to make the same dated borderline sexist joke of "moms leaving us! We're not gonna survive!" It'd be one thing if P actually did everything for them and then I would be mad about Assa complaining about having to pull his weight. But all she does is cook. Once a month she'll put some laundry in, a month later she'll fold it. They're gonna be fine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Of course Cilla is responsible for grocery list, like they don't have enough food in their house they can take with them
Raybans are back, guess he unloaded the surplus dollar store knock off sunnies
Guess Assa got his license back
They may need winches to get them out of the from the table, shower and toilet.
Washing feet comment 🙄😂
I doubt the company just handed him the keys and left...CruiseAmerica has an online tutorial and supposedly they walk you through the RV...more than likely Assa decided he didn't need it since you know he is the master of everything

Last edited:
  • Haha

whatamidoinghere

Their defense of visiting the plantation was such bullshit. Funny how I've never been to a slave plantation but I still am able to understand why Black Lives Matter is important. Like you don't need to visit a former concentration camp to understand why the holocaust was bad. And they literally said in the Vlog they were just going there to hike, they weren't going there to learn anything anyway. Just by posting about it for their very large social media following, they are supporting the place.

• Sad