Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
They preach to Abbie to communicate to them what she wants, but time and time again they dismiss her request. While Assa and Abbie were at the table outside he literally blew her off and became annoyed with her grabbing a plastic bag. He then tries to get her to go swim, trying to get her to go do something else and leave him to edit. Zero content tonight. Summer was super annoying on the vlog tonight.

On a different note....I learned a long time ago to never discuss politics or religion with friends. I consider us all here friends with a commonality sharing thoughts about this family. I'm sure there is a diversity of posters here. Just food for thought....carry on.
There are so many double standards with A&P. Like you said, they're constantly telling Abbie to communicate instead of fussing or throwing a tantrum/having a meltdown. But then they dismiss or ignore her so often when she DOES try to communicate. I mean, seriously, what do they expect?? You would think by now that they would catch on to the fact that Abbie's comprehension is very black and white. It's very all or nothing. Meaning that if you don't want her to do a certain thing, or you do want her to do it, it has to be that way every single time. Abbie doesn't grasp the concept of "It's okay to do it sometimes, but not other times.".

Reactions: 20

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I think Ms. Majestic's tiktoks are extremely cringy.
But, it does give us a clear insight to her mental health.
Or lack thereof.
😜😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I don’t really care about the things they buy and what they do with them ... but I do agree that they say a lot to impress all their impressionable viewers. Like on today’s vlog when he was talking about buying a boat and he goes something like “it doesn’t have to be something serious ... I mean doesn’t have to be a mega yacht...” lol. Anyone with sense knows they could never afford a mega yacht (at this time at least).

I have to give it up to them for having multiple streams of income. YouTube money is actually really good so I am sure they will be doing well for a while even if they no longer have Abbie to film... even years from now they will be making residual income out of all these vlogs they make now.

On another note, being fairly new here I have to ask - why do some people on this thread say things like “I’m not trying to defend them but ...” Reason why I wonder is that I have seen that a lot of members here make stuff up or just repeat what others have said even though it’s not true or accurate... and when I see it, I often correct them but not always.
I’m sorry but I don’t agree that a lot of members make stuff up. A small minority may get over zealous and embellish the narrative a bit, but I don’t think that stuff is made up.
We are a diverse group on here and we all have different opinions but that’s what makes it interesting and it works.

They are trying to defend them because they are speaking the truth from what they’ve seen? That’s silly and childish.
To be fair to the majority of members on here, this is a gossip forum for people who have opinions about the way the Maass’s exploit there child and reap rewards from it.
It is not a leghumpers fan club

Last edited:
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
You would think consent is something they would drill into Abbies head at a young age, being shes non-verbal and intellectually impaired.
The comment is now gone. Maybe if he paid attention to Abbie as much as he does the comments, she wouldn’t have ate half a bag of cookies.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
And a wild spanx appears. You always know when one's in the area. The dreaded back boobs show their magnificent display of abundance.
1592616992511.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Hibiscus

Maybe I'm just callous and cold-hearted, but I wasn't heartbroken by it at all by the snake thing. Honestly, I found it really eye-opening. This is probably a horrible thing to say, but is this what they're dealing with every day? Good gravy......

They used to include more about the really bad stuff on the vlog, but I remember they changed their tune after befriending Jen Msumba. Asa explained that he had been inspired by her to no longer show Abbie "at her worst" (meaning when she was in full tantrum mode.) This is possibly (probably?) the right choice ethically, but it makes the videos less interesting to me and I think it has created a false representation in all of their videos since. It went from this real, serious brutal reality and this glimpse into the type of lives that some families have to just this "autism-lite" version where it just kind of seems like she's a teen who can't talk and likes to thrash around and rock. Again, I know there are ethical considerations to consider, but I feel like there is real value in allowing others to see the way things are, the way they can be, how they can sometimes be really difficult. It made me feel a tremendous amount of compassion and admiration for families dealing with these types of challenges. Now they're just sort of boring and generic with no real purpose that I can tell.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
This is what I'm talking about when I said Asa was trying to be strategic when talking about the restraint. He acknowledges that there have been comments about restraining Abbie, but he spins it and tries to make it seem like ppl are complaining about the times when Abbie legitimately needs to be restrained. This is not only manipulating what is actually going on, but it's a blatant attempt at deflecting from the real situation.
I really don't think anybody was complaining about them restraining Abbie when she's in danger of hurting herself or others. Unless it's a kid who doesn't understand these things. The majority of people are referring to the manhandling of Abbie when it is definitely not legitimately needed.
Exactly. That basket hold is fine and she doesn't even fight that. Holding her arms down to apply makeup? WRONG! Manhandling her to get in the pool? WRONG.

Asa trying to spin things....

Why didn't someone stop and try to calm Abbie when she was crying, that breaks my heart. All she knew is mom pushed her and ran. Dang.

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
I was actually thinking maybe she stepped on her toe a little and that made the reaction. Would be shock to anyone 😳
She seems to use a monotone when she lies....I saw a snake ..I would have been screaming....I lost 100 lbs..I would have been smiling and shouting...lies I tell you, all lies.

• Haha

spacecase

Also P was trying to comfort her. Did you all not see that? They all were trying to comfort her. I don’t understand what you all see sometimes. Also, I am sure they did not plan out that snake scene.
Yeah she comforted her like someone who thinks motherhood isn’t her jam. I would have done what Isaiah was doing but I like my kids.

• Haha
  • Heart

whyme1982

Chatty Member
They preach to Abbie to communicate to them what she wants, but time and time again they dismiss her request. While Assa and Abbie were at the table outside he literally blew her off and became annoyed with her grabbing a plastic bag. He then tries to get her to go swim, trying to get her to go do something else and leave him to edit. Zero content tonight. Summer was super annoying on the vlog tonight.

On a different note....I learned a long time ago to never discuss politics or religion with friends. I consider us all here friends with a commonality sharing thoughts about this family. I'm sure there is a diversity of posters here. Just food for thought....carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Sweetums

VIP Member
I would not be included in the half that runs., I just slowly back away when I see snakes, I don't freak out. Not that I want to reach out and hold snakes, but I hike and camp and if you do...you will see wildlife of all sorts. We are in their house, they aren't in ours.

But let a stink bug fly into my hair or face...and I will freak out.
Motherly instincts should take over before fear of snakes does. A good mother wants to take care of her child first....not herself. Especially if that child can't take of herself.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
It’s such a small camper/van for 4 adults (!) and an autistic teenager. I can imagine the smell of wet nappies and sh*t. Gross. 🤢
Yep.
I bet they never do this again. 😂
No way would Magestic 🐖 sit in back with Abbie while Assa drives.
They would HAVE to take a 3rd person.
I hope everything that can go wrong does go wrong on this trip.

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
It is pretty telling that he has had to input over 1,000 trigger words, to stop comments from being seen/approved.... I think there needs to be a point that if your comments are that bad and have to be reviewed that much, it is a point that they need to shut down the page.. No one should have to have that much moderation...
Hmmmm? 1000 words. Maybe we should start having a guessing game of what words may be flagged. Ill start.
Pig, Fat, Calories, Cheese, Hoof/hooves, Spanx, Filthy, Third Child, Weenus, Neglect, Scam..Any one else want to take a stab at it?
🤣

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
View attachment 155188

Sorry, posted the pictures before explaining the context. Her Facebook was about having a “secret” today.

Thus the “attention” comment.

Then someone guessed that the secret was that her mom actually owned their house. Both of them fired back about that comment.
Well, someone failed at troll school. LOL
Do some research before you call someone out.
Talk about their piss-poor credit and embarrassing interest rate.
Their crappy parenting.
Asa's abandoned child.
P's girdles.
Join us! We will guide you. Soon you'll be banned like us.
But its SO worth it. LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

MarySusan59

I dont know if Asa was using a different camera on this vlog but it made his body look huge and his head smaller, like Beattlejuice movie.

• Haha
  • Heart