Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are hard core weaving lies and blantantly omitting facts in that podcast.
Everything from saying Assa was on the ship for Isiah's whole babyhood to her saying she took care of Abbie by herself while Assa worked.
We know where that SOB was. He was in Wisconsin. With another woman. Breaking and entering, getting arrested - doing "all the things"
Maybe she did care for both kids for a while but I guarantee you that as soon as they got the diagnosis for Abbie, that's when things went to Assa as the primary care giver. That's when she went back to work and he stayed home.
Her lies about doing things with Abbie where she's "more successful" rather than being a 100% mom.
Her love is conditional.
She sucks.
They are such disgusting, vile people.

Did y’all hear how Priscilla had to make sure to tell viewers that she’s not submissive and that she does put her foot down....it just doesn’t translate to the vlogs.

So basically she’s ok with Assa recording them all the time and exploiting their family.
Of course she is ok with it.
It enables her to buy "all the things".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

So Cilla is going to be doing lives on Tuesday. More MLM plugging or is it just to get donations from fans?

UGH he never lets Priscilla finish talking or get her thoughts out.
Why would you ask these two people about marriage advice!?!

-They were forced to get married, it was obvious A still didn’t even want to get married even when he asked. It was just because he felt obligated to.

-He cheated on her and she’s still not over that. You know she’s “that witch” that throws that in his face whenever possible.

-He has another daughter that causes tension. A doesn’t seem like a bad father. Ruff around the edges yes but it’s obvious P runs that show and he was offered visitation and he doesn’t seem like the type that actually abandoned that kid, it was probably P who said you can have this family or contact with that kid. He’s afraid to even call her his child in front of P he calls her the girl.

**I believe when they broke up P cut him off from Isaiah too.. she left the state with him. Hence why I believe she’s making him not have contact with his other daughter.

-Then they don’t agree on a lot of things. But they will contradict themselves in vlogs to come off as the perfect pair.

So why would anyone want advice from two people who seem to just have an arrangement because they got stuck with each other because of one accident, their words and then another kid to fix the marriage that didn’t help it but sealed him there for good because she couldn’t handle that child on her own and he know she wouldn’t let him have custody and would feel guilty on what would happen to Abbie if he left. P keeps A hostage. I don’t see love I see them putting on a show. The little snippy remarks she makes to him and the things he does to her, that’s not two people in love or even liking each other half the time.

At least that’s what I see.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It reminds me of Pippi Longstocking! I grew up overseas, so not sure if people in the US are familiar with Pippi. But she was a crazy/ mischievous kid with no parents ... not sure what happened to her mom but dad got lost at sea... so she had to fend for herself. She always had the two braided pigtails.
Pipis hair was looking like a supermodel comared to the princess, even her manners were better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder why Becca doesn’t take Abbie for a golf car ride when Summer takes leave. This way the goodbye won’t be so rough. I’m wondering if Abbie will even realize that Summer is gone and if she will care. Summer will be back soon anyway, so it’s not like she’s going off to war. i haven’t watched this yet, but I feel this is probably drawn out for that all important content.

Reactions: 10
I wonder why Becca doesn’t take Abbie for a golf car ride when Summer takes leave. This way the goodbye won’t be so rough. I’m wondering if Abbie will even realize that Summer is gone and if she will care. Summer will be back soon anyway, so it’s not like she’s going off to war. i haven’t watched this yet, but I feel this is probably drawn out for that all important content.
That’s just it. Abbie won’t realize or care that summer left. She’s not aware of that stuff

Reactions: 13
lets see here....
hes a world renowned expert in autism
shes an expert in cooking and makeup
and together
they're experts on marriage

yeah...sure just the kind of role models we all want in our lives
OTT a little, it’s Sunday lunchtime, and a bleak damp winter’s day here down at the arse end of the world, and all the talk about already grated vs block cheese got me making savoury scones (biscuits US) to go with the pumpkin soup I made yesterday.Everything is made from scratch and the onions are from my garden. Btw the cheese is freshly grated, but either way, it’s a pain to keep it solely on the scones.🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I’m an old bird but when my sons were younger they did their own thing on their birthdays which I kept well out of but if it was a special birthday eg. 18 or 21 we would go out for a family dinner and then they would meet friends after and the old codgers would go home to bed 🙂

Omg I nearly choked on my sandwich 😂😂😂😂😂
I cannot lie, I cracked myself up with that one! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know that noise that Abbie makes like they'll be doing something and out of no where you hear Abbie yelling it's like a foghorn. You know that noise she does. I couldn't live hearing that all the time. It must be so annoying, it often comes out of nowhere. I think we're all glad we don't live in that house.
A lot of people call that ridiculously annoying noise that she makes, honking. If you listen, she does sound like an extremely loud and distressed goose!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.