Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t take the lies tonight y’all...
I had to say something...
They are the LAST people that should be handing out marriage advise....
Until you own up to your problems and can admit your mistakes without crying, blaming and casting accusations, you cannot move past of what is going on...
A&P are no where near moved on from his cheating. Want to know why P got so big? Emotional eating will do that.. Why do you think Asa has grown a ton lately? It didn’t happen until “the crying vlog” came out. Now, he is packing on the pounds because I guarantee they are still fighting about it at times..
View attachment 153571

What Priscilla?!?
You’ll were married!!!! If you are married and you sleep with someone else, that is called CHEATING!!!!
Maybe Asa has convinced you otherwise but until the divorce papers are signed, you are cheating, if you lay down with someone that isn’t your spouse...
I just can’t with this woman right now...
Well said, what a star you are, best post ever 👍❤❤👍❤👍❤❤

She's known Abbie for a couple of years at least.
Oh ffs #autism princess again. Where did the bleeping princess go I can’t see one. Please stop !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would you ask these two people about marriage advice!?!

-They were forced to get married, it was obvious A still didn’t even want to get married even when he asked. It was just because he felt obligated to.

-He cheated on her and she’s still not over that. You know she’s “that witch” that throws that in his face whenever possible.

-He has another daughter that causes tension. A doesn’t seem like a bad father. Ruff around the edges yes but it’s obvious P runs that show and he was offered visitation and he doesn’t seem like the type that actually abandoned that kid, it was probably P who said you can have this family or contact with that kid. He’s afraid to even call her his child in front of P he calls her the girl.

**I believe when they broke up P cut him off from Isaiah too.. she left the state with him. Hence why I believe she’s making him not have contact with his other daughter.

-Then they don’t agree on a lot of things. But they will contradict themselves in vlogs to come off as the perfect pair.

So why would anyone want advice from two people who seem to just have an arrangement because they got stuck with each other because of one accident, their words and then another kid to fix the marriage that didn’t help it but sealed him there for good because she couldn’t handle that child on her own and he know she wouldn’t let him have custody and would feel guilty on what would happen to Abbie if he left. P keeps A hostage. I don’t see love I see them putting on a show. The little snippy remarks she makes to him and the things he does to her, that’s not two people in love or even liking each other half the time.

At least that’s what I see.
They did this podcast bc people were starting to notice P’s moods, it’s so obvious Asa is in here reading away till 3am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
lmao I'm not sure what BPM is but... I solemnly vow to not talk about it.

To the person upset about that: I will still have plenty to say about them hiking around a plantation if they don't properly address it, though. We here on this forum are a melting pot of diversity - we've all got our different reasons for wanting to bash the Maass family. Right now, for me, their white ignorance and complacency with their privelege is top of the list!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Speaking of pigtails, I have an issue with this look. When they do this to her I want to scream.
Its not cute or attractive. If anything screams "special needs hair" this is it. She isnt 5, and it isnt 1975. She looks like Laura Ingalls.
View attachment 153233
Laura Ingalls "put her hair up" at 13, even she knew it was time for pigtails to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you ask these two people about marriage advice!?!
They are one of the last couples I would ask advice on many things. Especially marriage.

-They were forced to get married, it was obvious A still didn’t even want to get married even when he asked. It was just because he felt obligated to.
Absolutely correct. This was a matter of getting married because socially it was ''the right thing to do''. They were not in love, I don't think they were even that serious about each other. Then whoopsee, surprise! Pregnant with Isaiah! Guess we have to get married now.

-He cheated on her and she’s still not over that. You know she’s “that witch” that throws that in his face whenever possible.

-He has another daughter that causes tension. A doesn’t seem like a bad father. Ruff around the edges yes but it’s obvious P runs that show and he was offered visitation and he doesn’t seem like the type that actually abandoned that kid, it was probably P who said you can have this family or contact with that kid. He’s afraid to even call her his child in front of P he calls her the girl.
I think P is the main reason why it was hidden from the vlogs for so long and back when they did that video a cpl years ago about how they got together, Asa fabricated this false story.
The other daughter most definitely causes tension. Not only because she is a living reminder that Asa was messing around but also because she is NT and Abbie is not. It causes tension not just between A&P but also P and Abbie. P resents Abbie because of what she represents. Abbie was essentially a band-aid baby and then she turned out to be special needs which just makes things that much worse in P's mind.
I agree that it's God-Cilla who has prevented Asa from having contact with his other daughter. I don't believe for one moment that Asa truly did not and doesn't want anything to do with his other daughter.

So why would anyone want advice from two people who seem to just have an arrangement because they got stuck with each other because of one accident, their words and then another kid to fix the marriage that didn’t help it but sealed him there for good because she couldn’t handle that child on her own and he know she wouldn’t let him have custody and would feel guilty on what would happen to Abbie if he left. P keeps A hostage. I don’t see love I see them putting on a show. The little snippy remarks she makes to him and the things he does to her, that’s not two people in love or even liking each other half the time.
A&P are roommates and co-caregivers - that's it.

Reactions: 17

She is such a witch. At least say you’re sorry for what she is going through.
She will never have sympathy for anyone. Right now she's probably pissed that this was brought to light on this podcast. As for her not feeling it wasn't cheating when they weren't together I feel if you're married and your spouse has sex with another person that is cheating.

Reactions: 20
The comments on Facebook are gone. Priscilla replies to them, Assa deletes them. She can’t even do a Q and A without him sitting there.

She actually seemed to get a little real on tonight’s podcast but Assa always cuts her off. He wants to control what she says.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.