Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is SO fast when it comes to grabbing food. Its like a cobra strike!
She's greedy as hell. Even if she had if massive plate of food, she is grabbing and stealing food from others.
Compared to her lazyness with other activities this is quite strange.
The girl is only willing to develope skills, when she's seeing a benefit for her.

Reactions: 7
Summer acts so weird around Abbie. I wonder if she acts that way around her friends. Like what does she really say to her friends about the situation or do they just pretend it’s normal.

Reactions: 10

Tonight's vlog 13.6.20
That was the most pointless vlog ever! Was there anything remotely interesting in there... Buller Buller... and A sniffing in the background the whole time turned my stomach. This family has a serious snot problem.

The next thread name has to have something to do with snot, fat, fake cheese and artificial sugar and ingredients.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is completely off topic but does anyone else agree that they should not ever put Abbie’s hair in pigtails? Lately they’ve been doing that when they go out places. They already know she acts like a 2 year old why make the girl look like one too. It’s very strange. When they do that she not only looks like a baby she acts like one too. It’s like they are doing that on purpose. They have to know how it looks. Sorry just had to add that. Lol
Mr.Massive is her main hairdresser. He wants his "autism princess" cute and sweet, his leghumpers love it.
It's the same with this ridiculous space buns.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was Summers friend putting on a show? Like why was she crying....what emotions got to her? She hasn’t been to the Maass house in 2 years and they aren’t family or close..... why was she so upset about leaving?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was Summers friend putting on a show? Like why was she crying....what emotions got to her? She hasn’t been to the Maass house in 2 years and they aren’t family or close..... why was she so upset about leaving?
Pose that question on YT and see what kind of response Amanda Lee comes back with 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I grew up in the most southern part of Alabama you can get , no ricotta, (late 50's) so my mother used cottage cheese. I was amazed when I found out there was such a thing as ricotta, lol
My mother was an only child and married into a large Italian family complete with a mother in law that spoke no english, oh and the first non Italian and horror of horrors 5 years older than my father. Apparently my grandma spent hours teaching how to cook italian food lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG they did a marriage podcast 8 hrs ago. How would I be able to post it here

Reactions: 5
OMG they did a marriage podcast 8 hrs ago. How would I be able to post it here

So Cilla is going to be doing lives on Tuesday. More MLM plugging or is it just to get donations from fans?

UGH he never lets Priscilla finish talking or get her thoughts out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
lets see here....
hes a world renowned expert in autism
shes an expert in cooking and makeup
and together
they're experts on marriage

yeah...sure just the kind of role models we all want in our lives

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Did y’all hear how Priscilla had to make sure to tell viewers that she’s not submissive and that she does put her foot down....it just doesn’t translate to the vlogs.

So basically she’s ok with Assa recording them all the time and exploiting their family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you. I get all that about plantations as, believe it or not, I studied American history at O level, (at a private girls boarding school run by NUNS!!!) so know all about slavery and the Civil War. I just didn't know when they had been to a plantation. Was this in the past couple of days?
They went Yesterday. Posted pics today

Didn't Summer just get back to the Maass'? I thought it was weird how they were crying when
Summer and her friends were leaving so strange this family

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.