Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t imagine buying grated cheese, I always grate it myself and what are these seasoning packets, I’ve never seen them. It made me laugh when he said we could have just bought pizza and they would have been happy, but mama Maassive has to go to the trouble Of cooking. What exactly did she cook, he grilled the meat and the rest was chopped fruit and salad.
I've only had that type cheese once when an old boyfriend made me lasagna using that and cottage cheese🤢.
WTF never serve an italian that 💩. I grew up in a house where every week my mother bought a wedge of Parmigiano-Reggiano and it was grated by us...she also made her own ricotta cheese(what can I say the woman was nuts , wasn't the Italian half and loved to cook lol 🙂).
Piggy is no foodie as much as she likes to think she is. She's from the Sandra Lee school of sodium laden cooking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a strange feeling that he does keep in touch with daughter no 1 all covered with Non Disclosure Agreements and pays her monies on the side as I do not believe she and her mother would not have gone public on the whole set up once they saw the money rolling in.
Theres no way Pig would allow that. She can't even tollerate her own daughter much less accept Assholes normal daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So ridiculous with Summer crying because she is leaving for a few days.. they always make such a big deal about her leaving. What is it with her 2 other friends crying.... OMG.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Theres no way Pig would allow that. She can't even tollerate her own daughter much less accept Assholes normal daughter.
Well if the mother truly didn't want him in her life, what happened that was so bad that she decided that? There's a story buried there.

Reactions: 8
I've only had that type cheese once when an old boyfriend made me lasagna using that and cottage cheese🤢.
WTF never serve an italian that 💩. I grew up in a house where every week my mother bought a wedge of Parmigiano-Reggiano and it was grated by us...she also made her own ricotta cheese(what can I say the woman was nuts , wasn't the Italian half and loved to cook lol 🙂).
Piggy is no foodie as much as she likes to think she is. She's from the Sandra Lee school of sodium laden cooking.
Yes me too! Grated and stored in a mason jar.

Reactions: 4
WOW! Could only squeeze less than an 8 minutes vlog from the best part of 2 days? He really is struggling! And it was all crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she does it to look like Summer. Every single pic of Summer and Abbie has Summer hunkering beside Abbie and hold her hands, or her arm tightly around her while grinning like the Cheshire Cat.
Ooohhh!! I bet you’re right. Keep dreaming 🐷. There is not enough photoshop in the universe to make you look even remotely close to Summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
WOW! Could only squeeze less than an 8 minutes vlog from the best part of 2 days? He really is struggling! And it was all crap!
Wasn’t even worth harassing the leg humpers. Guess I’ll check back with them later

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I grew up in the most southern part of Alabama you can get , no ricotta, (late 50's) so my mother used cottage cheese. I was amazed when I found out there was such a thing as ricotta, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a strange feeling that he does keep in touch with daughter no 1 all covered with Non Disclosure Agreements and pays her monies on the side as I do not believe she and her mother would not have gone public on the whole set up once they saw the money rolling in.
I have said on here before, that Isa and Asssa’s mum and stepdad, did a trip to Chicago, year before last, where other a couple of photos of buildings, it was NOT discussed ad nauseum, like Assa likes to do, Chicago is near the State where number 2 lives, so when the whole thing blew up, I wondered if it had been a meet up!🧐🤨😜

Reactions: 6
Well I wasnt the one who brought it up, or the plantations or anything else....but since only my post seemed to offend you I'll be sure to keep myself in check. :cool:
I wasn't referring to you Rocket. Never know where my commentscend up hslf the time. No one offended me. Just tired of hearing about it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.