Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was under the impression they just found out about kid #3 when they were served with a paternity test/child support at 🐷's parent's home.
We do know he was served there. Do we know that he didnt know before then, we only have their word.

Reactions: 9
I think it was Becca’s party or her boyfriend’s early this year? With that Kaitlin lady. Looking all out of place in what looked to be a bar that young people frequent. I’m younger than them and have the sense to know which bars I can and can’t stand. We even picked our spot/ residence with having that in mind. Can’t live around what we call “bros.” Our area is young but still pretty professional and not the college crowd. Been there, done that.
Well I’m an old bird but when my sons were younger they did their own thing on their birthdays which I kept well out of but if it was a special birthday eg. 18 or 21 we would go out for a family dinner and then they would meet friends after and the old codgers would go home to bed 🙂

O

OMG! Can you imagine Big Mama 🐷Candy in dominatrix gear. Hahaha! Making ” Wide as all outside Wayne” wear a ball gag until he makes his Slimelife daily sales quota. 🤣🤣🤣
Omg I nearly choked on my sandwich 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really think it’s P’s doing. Asa While he has his faults is a good dad and seems like a proud dad so I believe he might want to be in her life. P is very much about keeping up appearances so that would ruin her or so she’d think. So I think it’s all her. We saw the agreement and there is visitation set up in there so why would he not want to see her and have a relationship. Or maybe he does and we don’t see it on camera.

She has grabbed food off people’s plates in public and also another time grabbed their drink and drank it. When she grabbed their fries Asa laughed it off and while laughing said you can’t take people’s food you don’t know and made a joke of the situation. Same with the drink. It’s terrible he makes a joke out of it instead of saying “You cannot grab people’s food and steal it now we are going home you can eat something at the house” but nope it’s funny and back to their table. It’s absolutely disgustingly
I have a strange feeling that he does keep in touch with daughter no 1 all covered with Non Disclosure Agreements and pays her monies on the side as I do not believe she and her mother would not have gone public on the whole set up once they saw the money rolling in.

Reactions: 6
It does lol. And practically painted on. Why oh why is she wearing things that are too small?? Anyone can cram into a shirt thats a couple sizes down, but that doesnt mean we should!
You are on fire today rocket queen😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow I commented on Priscilla's instagram for the first time, about the plantation thing and how I hoped they used that as a teachable moment. She responded to me in... a less defensive way than I expected, she actually responded to me three times and it was... you know, fine. I'm not gonna say I loved her answer but she didn't ignore it at least and proved she knew at least something about the plantation's history (or she googled it).

But oh buddy... the humper replies I got. Jesus Christ pass the Xanax around to those ladies, they need to chill and catch their breath. The whole thread is gone now which I'm really fine with, I feel heard and I didn't need all those mentions calling me a witch clogging up my feed.
Sorry, you have all lost me here. What is this plantation business? I cant go on Instagram as I do not have a mobile phone and they want your number for verification.

Reactions: 1
Well I’m an old bird but when my sons were younger they did their own thing on their birthdays which I kept well out of but if it was a special birthday eg. 18 or 21 we would go out for a family dinner and then they would meet friends after and the old codgers would go home to bed 🙂

Omg I nearly choked on my sandwich 😂😂😂😂😂
Thank god I got a shipment of brain bleach.
Two words that should never be in the same sentence, pigcilla (or any derivative of it) and domanatrix

Even worse if you picture piggy and her mom 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, you have all lost me here. What is this plantation business? I cant go on Instagram as I do not have a mobile phone and they want your number for verification.
They went hiking at a plantation. The same pictures are on her Facebook page. I don’t see any comments that are being referenced here so they might have been deleted already. Plantations were built by slaves and usually the tours and memorials leave out most, if not all of that information.

Reactions: 4
They went hiking at a plantation. The same pictures are on her Facebook page. I don’t see any comments that are being referenced here so they might have been deleted already. Plantations were built by slaves and usually the tours and memorials leave out most, if not all of that information.
Yup. I just went and looked. I too see no comment!

Reactions: 1
Thank you. I get all that about plantations as, believe it or not, I studied American history at O level, (at a private girls boarding school run by NUNS!!!) so know all about slavery and the Civil War. I just didn't know when they had been to a plantation. Was this in the past couple of days?

Love white people visiting a former slave plantation for a photo op/vlog content while half the country is fighting for the basic human right of black people not being killed.
This is the comment I was referring to.

Also I reversed to watch that part again. The look on her face was telling. This screenshot is right after the strike. She understands very little except for food.
I just watched a blog of Kaitlyn and Kaidale and she has her hands full. He was hitting her and she feels she has PTSD because she never knows when he might lash out. In the next breath she says he is a sweet loving boy. She really has a difficult life ahead and I can't see how she can raise him. He is 8 and already on propzac.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Some things just go to far. I dont think Isaiahs math parody or dressing like Cube was inappropriate. He's a pioneer....hes popular. If Isaiah had worn black face, that would've been too much. Last year Kayne West and his son dressed as Axl and Slash from Guns N Roses. Kayne was Slash and his son was Axl, blonde wig and fake white arms with tattoos. He got bashed for letting his son dress like a white person. Hell, right now my 3 yr old biracial grandson thinks he is Superman, and wears his cape and little red mask everywhere....is he not allowed? I see nothing wrong with liking and admiring people of every race and creed if it is a legit show of appreciation.
Do we really need to drag BPM into this group? Its all we hear about now. I'll just stick to bashing the Maasses.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In the past two vlogs, 🐷 seems constantly annoyed with Abbie. There were a few occasions of eye rolls, dirty looks, etc. I know everyone can’t be rainbows and unicorns all the time, but it hurts my feeling a little for Abbie. As for Big 🐷, the cheese monster, it just makes the case that she is a Lard Laden C U Next Tuesday! Grrrr! 😡
View attachment 153253View attachment 153255View attachment 153256

Well, I’m sure we all know it wasn’t Assa Maasive’s big snake!🍆😳🍆
😂😂😂
This is the fakest smile yet.
Lately P is all about pics w/ Abbie.
Pushing that loving mother narrative.

View attachment 153303
Her "smiles" never reach her eyes when she takes pics with Abbie IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it me or is Abbie's left eye starting to cross?

View attachment 153360
She frightens me. Check out my later post about Kaidale. Abbie is going to be trouble and I wonder what it would take to expell her from JAS. She is just taking up space fold shirts, picking her nose, laying on the floor etc

Her "smiles" never reach her eyes when she takes pics with Abbie IMO
Crap Summer is back

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we really need to drag BPM into this group? Its all we hear about now. I'll just stick to bashing the Maasses.
Well I wasnt the one who brought it up, or the plantations or anything else....but since only my post seemed to offend you I'll be sure to keep myself in check. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
View attachment 153387Omg. Is she serious? Who would buy whatever she’s using? Yikes. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Mrs maassive’s mortician makeup and Asa the pyjama python😭😭

The better comment would be, “Gotta cover up all the sun damage and freckles with makeup today..”
Seriously!
I am her age and while I treated my skin like crap as a teenager (didn’t know better, was raised by poor farmers from WVa, parents didn’t care, sunburnt to the point of sun poisoning a handful of times), my skin looks a million times better than hers!! I would seriously be sunscreening, moisturizing and then covering it all up, if I was P!!
I am 64 and I posted a picture of the skin around my eyes and she has more wrinkles than me and I haven’t had any work done.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.