Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proof that she already needed a bath, then apparently stank of dog biscuits - and what did they do? Put her in the pool?!

😷😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
:) A temporary crown does not come off and on, (or it sure as hell shouldn't) it would be cemented in with a temporary dental cement.
I lost 5 of my top teeth in an accident in 2009. They just couldnt be saved. Anyway I wore a temporary thing for cosmetic purposes for several months while my hums heeled. I think it was a temporary bridge? Toward the end it became difficult to wear because my puffy gums had healed and so the bridge was too big and if I wasnt careful would just shoot right out when I talked lol. She might be at that point too.

I lost 5 of my top teeth in an accident in 2009. They just couldnt be saved. Anyway I wore a temporary thing for cosmetic purposes for several months while my hums heeled. I think it was a temporary bridge? Toward the end it became difficult to wear because my puffy gums had healed and so the bridge was too big and if I wasnt careful would just shoot right out when I talked lol. She might be at that point too.
Omg. This tablet and autocorrect pissese off.
My gums ( not hums) healed ( not heeled)
Ugh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You a
God shoot me down for this but I gained 100lbs after my youngest regressed and had health issues... same year my husband got diagnosed with medical stuff so I stress eat and am a "pigcilla"

I am 5'6 260lbs and a size 22 sometimes 24 on bottoms and a 3x on top. I *think* I look smaller than P but who knows. At 200lbs I was a size 18. 165 a size 12....... I'm sorry I can't imagine her being an 18. When I was 140lbs I was a size 6/8. and a size medium.
BloodyMermaid, you hit it on the mark with this allegation! Plus, that would be the reason she said they contacted her in the past and she passed on the offer. Why else would she feel she had to make some weird mention about them being after her? She definitely approached them! That is too funny, nice catch!

Yeah there’s another one where she dumped dog kibble all over the floor and they made her pick up every last piece. They used to actually discipline her and she behaved a lot better in those times.
And she tried to eat the dog food as she was picking it up, honking.

How about that chair cushion some humper sent to Asssa? Mylord...WHY DO THESE HUMPERS BUY THIS STUFF FOR THIS FAMILY WHO CAN OBVIOUSLY AFFORD TO BUY THEIR OWN????
I mean....who does that?
It must be love
Has he even been using that chair cushion? Haven't heard him talk about it or try to sell them by clicking the link at the bottom of the page, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Who else knows she ate a bunch of that?
That thumbnail freaks me out reminds me of the Exorcist. 😬

She had to have learned pinching from Priscilla or someone else.. I bet Pig also used to threaten/ chase her with brooms and stuff when she was bad and out of control back in the day. lol she almost always hates the sight of that woman. And why else would should be so violent towards her in particular? Also if you remember, they’ve said sweeping is her most hated chore. Hmmm
It makes me wonder if Abbie was testing pinching herself to feel the hurt. And once she learns it did she uses it to communicate anger or rebuttal to someone.

Reactions: 10
I think both Assssa & big Prilly think they're hot & sexy.
Prilly lost some weight after the surgery and it's gone to her head so that now she thinks shes acceptably thin and gorgeous.
Assssa with his hair & beard thinks he's hot too...omg. I just about puked when he said..how about if I do the 5o'clock shadow thing.
I got news for 'em both. You ain't sexy.

So how was her live?
I had to work so I missed it.
Oh geez! 😵 LOL! Not even a little hot.
Do you think Assa has ever been able to look at 🐷 and udder (misspelled on purpose🤣) the words, “ You are so sexy”....AND keep a straight face? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Omg. This tablet and autocorrect pissese off.
My gums ( not hums) healed ( not heeled)
Ugh.
That is something different I do believe. She is having implants but on individual teeth so a bridge would not be used for this. It would be a temp crown cemented onto the implant, why she doesn't have a temp, I do not know. I did retire 10 years ago though. She could be having issues, who knows?

Reactions: 6
That is something different I do believe. She is having implants but on individual teeth so a bridge would not be used for this. It would be a temp crown cemented onto the implant, why she doesn't have a temp, I do not know. I did retire 10 years ago though. She could be having issues, who knows?
Before you retired were you a dentist? Or a dental hygenist? I'm the odd person that looks forward to my dental visits. I have an excellent dentist though that I've been going to for years. I know many have a fear of dentists.

Reactions: 7
Just a couple of observations......while we all noticed Big Prilly “had an attitude“ in the last vid, giving Oversized A a double dip of sass and snark....I wondered if it was related to her salon not giving her a blowout? She left with her hair in a wet dog in the rain style that she wasn’t a fan of. Was her retaliation getting A the appt for his hair cut and manly beard removal? Lol
Also noticed when they greeted Isaiah, there wasn’t hugs or affection shown to him. When asked how his trip was, Isaiah immediately began to complain the weather in Jacksonville. He sounded sooooooo much like A in that moment.
Sidenote, it appears the Republican convention is heading to Jacksonville, that must thrill Prilly. I wonder how that will be worked into the vids? Autism Princess as keynote speaker, changing lives without saying a word? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16

3:17 Asa "I don't like respite care very much"

This one is very interesting.
Watch towards the end how well Abbie uses the T Shirt folding gizmo!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It made laugh when she broke the cup or whatever it was! They’re not lying when they say she is strong. She really is when she wants to be. There was vlog I think from the old house where they went shopping for fall decorations... and they were so afraid of where to put the stuff cause Abbie may get to it and break it. Also when she threw their stuff in the office. Where is the vlog that they showed her picking up a mess she made by throwing stuff around and then Assa made her bend and pick up all the stuff. He was holding her by her waist and she was bending down picking up the stuff she threw.

Found it -
Too bad they don't do stuff like this anymore

I remember a video where they were saying what they liked about each other and A said that he thought it was cute the way her mouth went down on one side when she spoke and she seemed totally taken by surprise that it did 🤔

It makes me wonder if they buy some of this stuff themselves and make up a pretend buyer just to encourage other dimwits to send them gifts.
Too funny if they do. I never thought of that but I put nothing past these people

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Abbie’s hair looks so cute in the upper video. They should keep it that way. My opinion. 😎

• Heart
What the heck are you talking about? Do you think she has a tooth she takes in and out? Good grief.....

Anyway...I do not believe P has any facial nerve damage or Bell's Palsy, it is just the way she is.

I hated seeing Isaiah hugging Abbie and Asa joking about it. I have made comments like this all along about physically forcing Abbie in hugs or play. That is 100% wrong. They should ask for a hug and if she says "no" then back the duck off. I swear her tantrums are totally because of how she is treated, they aggravate and confuse the hell out of that girl.

I just do not get this disability exploitation on YT. Now every parent with a special needs child seems to feel the pull to film them and get views and apparently money as well. It is absurd to me. If parents really want to help one another, private forums would be much better to share their experience and info.

That Fooley Living couple are a prime example of wanting special needs kids to film. Her first son is Autistic, her second son she finally got diagnosed and she swore her baby was going to be autistic too. It's like she is wishing it to be true. WTF?

She behaved just like a 2 year old. Those flimsy scoops could easily be broken by a toddler, she bent the handle and it snapped. Big deal. I wouldn't care of she sat down either, it's just grass with some dew on it...another no big deal for me and a toddler.

Telling her to pinch was totally wrong. They have taught her to do that and now she does...just like a toddler.
Yeah, that’s exactly what I mean. she has a partial that is removable. You can easily tell when it’s in or out. Duhhhhhh. 🙄

:) A temporary crown does not come off and on, (or it sure as hell shouldn't) it would be cemented in with a temporary dental cement.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

I watched a recent vlog and Priscilla asked Abbie to scoot her chair in while she was eating, and guess what, Abbie scooted herself up to the table in her chair. I know there are some things she gets and understands and some she doesn’t. I wish they would talk more about that.

Reactions: 11
Yeah, that’s exactly what I mean. she has a partial that is removable. You can easily tell when it’s in or out. Duhhhhhh. 🙄
I sure do not know all the new tit in dentistry generally they put a crown on an implant peg and not a removable partial. I can't imagine how a one tooth temp partial would work for this. I also could have missed part of a vlog about it but I have never seen a tooth in that place where she got extractions.

Reactions: 3
I watched a recent vlog and Priscilla asked Abbie to scoot her chair in while she was eating, and guess what, Abbie scooted herself up to the table in her chair. I know there are some things she gets and understands and some she doesn’t. I wish they would talk more about that.
That’s another thing that annoys me - they’re always talking about Abbie as if she’s not there or can’t understand what they’re saying - she probably understands a lot more than you’d think

Reactions: 13
Before you retired were you a dentist? Or a dental hygenist? I'm the odd person that looks forward to my dental visits. I have an excellent dentist though that I've been going to for years. I know many have a fear of dentists.
I could have elaborated better but my phone rang right as I was replying. I was a Pediatric Dentist which morphed into Peds and special needs adults that needed hospital care. I was in a group with 3 other dentists. We also went to facilities to do some treatment, that was too sad, always broke my heart. But yep we dealt with very difficult patients and did use meds, nitrous and even general anesthesia in hospital when there was a lot of treatment to be done.

yes, some people are deathly afraid, even if not fearful at least uncomfortable.

That’s another thing that annoys me - they’re always talking about Abbie as if she’s not there or can’t understand what they’re saying - she probably understands a lot more than you’d think
They also do not give her time to process their commands before they repeat it or physically do it for her. Drives me nuts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.