Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa has been nominated in multiple categories for the wego health award!
He doesn"t deserve it in the slightest. We should all email WEGO Health and tell them that Asa is NOT someone anyone should look up to and ask them to disqualify hom

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
He doesn"t deserve it in the slightest. We should all email WEGO Health and tell them that Asa is NOT someone anyone should look up to and ask them to disqualify hom
Again????
Holy tit.
Those people at WEGO are morons.
IMO.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I sure do not know all the new tit in dentistry generally they put a crown on an implant peg and not a removable partial. I can't imagine how a one tooth temp partial would work for this. I also could have missed part of a vlog about it but I have never seen a tooth in that place where she got extractions.
I don’t know for sure what she’s got going on but it looks like sometimes she has no tooth there and sometimes she does. Weird!!!! Maybe sometimes it’s just more noticeable

Reactions: 6
I was waiting for this crap to happen. They are no longer about autism or awareness they have pretty much said they are now a lifestyle vlog. And what kind of health are they promoting but unhealthy eating! Im starting to believe that any vlogger can buy their way onto the nominations.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You can leave chat messages from wegos website.
I did not see them listed as nominees for patients choice but thats as far as i got.
Leave them a message and a link to that other site we can't mention.
Everything they need to know is there.

Reactions: 8
Jen Msumba of Rebranding Autism was nominated for WEGO also. Let's hope she can win over the Maasssquad!

• Heart
You can leave chat messages from wegos website.
I did not see them listed as nominees for patients choice but thats as far as i got.
Leave them a message and a link to that other site we can't mention.
Everything they need to know is there.
Who nominates them? Is this something their HUMPERS do? It looks like they can.

Reactions: 6
Jen Msumba of Rebranding Autism was nominated for WEGO also. Let's hope she can win over the Maasssquad!

Does anyone see them actually listed because I can’t find them for anything for 2020... I searched Fathering Autism and under A and nothing came up for them... are we sure that wasn’t last years

Reactions: 5
They seemed so cringeey and out of place last year at the Wego awards.

Who nominates them? Is this something their HUMPERS do? It looks like they can.
Yes the leghumpers nominated them. If we all let wego know what they are really like, they might not want to be associated with them

Does anyone see them actually listed because I can’t find them for anything for 2020... I searched Fathering Autism and under A and nothing came up for them... are we sure that wasn’t last years

Ok after doing some Wego research, I see why it’s important for people like the Maasss to not win these awards

So Wego Health connects healthcare companies with patient leaders. Some of the patient leaders are people who are nominated for these awards.

“By connecting healthcare companies with our network of over 100k Patient Leaders, we aim to drive innovation and positive change in the industry. We work with healthcare companies of all types in order to incorporate the patient perspective and expertise into every stage of the product life cycle.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yes the leghumpers nominated them. If we all let wego know what they are really like, they might not want to be associated with them

Well they don’t fall into any of those categories...
-They no longer advocate..
-Lifetime achievement um I think not... they only been doing this for a little while..
-And he’s not a rookie too because he’s teaching others

I can only see them winning the advocate because they have actually done that in the past. And they will push that they still do. But really when have they mentioned anything about awareness or advocacy in the past year. And not within their circle.. oh wait they do wear T-shirts out in public that must be it. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Wego to Dunkin, Chick Fil A, Mexican restaurant, Krispy Kreme, Ice cream Parlour so if there's an award for who can consume the most calories in a week then A is going to be the hot favourite.

• Haha
Well they don’t fall into any of those categories...
-They no longer advocate..
-Lifetime achievement um I think not... they only been doing this for a little while..
-And he’s not a rookie too because he’s teaching others

I can only see them winning the advocate because they have actually done that in the past. And they will push that they still do. But really when have they mentioned anything about awareness or advocacy in the past year. And not within their circle.. oh wait they do wear T-shirts out in public that must be it. 🙄
They have brought awareness to autism, that’s about it. People now know what autism is because of them, BUT their views and teachings on autism IMO are detrimental to the autism community. First and foremost, Abbie is not a typical teenager and that’s ok. They push the narrative that most things she does is because she is a typical teenager. She is allowed to get away with things because she is a “typical teenager”.

Remember when they encouraged her to jump in the lake and she squealed like a pig when she hit that water. You could see Summer nor Isaiah wanted to deal with her being in the water as it was freezing cold and they just wanted to get out.

My problem with the typical teenage narrative is that it might push others to treat their disabled peers as such, completely ignoring that they may need assistance or believing they are more
capable than they are at certain things.

Imagine if it was a bunch of teens that did this. Pushed their autistic family member/friend to jump in a lake and then it goes terribly wrong.....all because they saw it on Fathering Autism and they believe that it was ok because they are typical teens.🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Trust me, that won’t happen...
Abbie is on a Medicaid waiver. She has to maintain residency in a home environment and with a permanent address in Florida. They cannot RV it and keep her services going. When they get stopped eventually and it becomes too much, they can’t just dump her off. She would then have to sit back on a waitlist for many years, in most states, to qualify for services and long-term care...
That’s where the lies for YouTube come in.

3:17 Asa "I don't like respite care very much"

This one is very interesting.
Watch towards the end how well Abbie uses the T Shirt folding gizmo!
wow she has regressed so much. In this video I can see why they might have had hope Abbie could be more independent I have never seen her sign mom and dad.

Reactions: 10
Poor Abbie, in tonights vlog she is working or playing from her basket. She picks up the coin jar and Cilla gets annoyed and immediately says "No m'am. no m'am" and makes her put it back. Let her choose tasks. What's the big deal if she sits on the floor doing that?

1591913004121.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.