Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must get off on the sadistic play between Abbie and Isaiah.
Why encourage that?
I always discouraged mine from sadistically tormenting each other.
So did most of the other moms.
Normal people don't encourage that bullshit.
They are vile through and through.
IMO.
Asa did a vlog, showing how he basically ‘sits’ on Abbie to calm her down when she is having an out of control tantrum, so she is probably confused with Isa’s ‘hugs’ as that is part of the way Assa controls Abbie. Don’t get me wrong, I had to (for a short time) put my NT daughter into a headlock, to give her antibiotics, because she would spit it out, refuse to open her mouth etc, and she had constant ear infections so antibiotics were needed. Luckily, she ‘grew’ out of it, and understood that she needed to take medication to ‘get’ better. Abbie doesn’t have that comprehension, so probably finds it hard to determine hugs as love, and a grapple hug to force her into complying. JMO😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And here come the surprise visits and 🐽 going and staying there weeks at a time leaving Abbie with Assa and Summer back in Florida
View attachment 150403
She'll make him.the joke of his peers.
When they'll find out the big Lady is a TikTok star, Isaiah can pack his bags and go back home with his tail between his leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1: the buying a cabin for Isa to live in, after his second year: I confused, if they buy a cabin for him and get flat (room) mates to help pay the mortage- do they have to debunk everytime big fat momma comes to stay (prob permanently 🤣) isn’t a ‘cabin’ by nature of the word meant to be small and cozy?
If they were to buy a cabin in the woods, and Abbie was to elope, and met a bear or a moose, who would win the fight over the random hikers pic a nic food? ( They have donuts, donuts: Yogi bear circa 1965, jj🤣)
2: Living in an RV, travelling the country, would DEFINATELY be a tit show, as they would have to sleep in shifts, so that Abbie doesn’t get into her filled diaper while they are passed out from drinking too much!
3: If they have so much respite time, why don’t they employ someone and ‘try’ them out, for back up, for exactly these situations when the current crew have other obligations- like school, assignments etc. CN was supposed to come back for occasions like this, but I’m sure when she ‘left’ she definitely knew she wasn’t coming back!

• Haha
With their new RV, they can go on the road and do the “Dunkin’ Donuts USA tour.” They can homeschool Abby, vlog about each Dunkin’ visit, all the things!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
With their new RV, they can go on the road and do the “Dunkin’ Donuts USA tour.” They can homeschool Abby, vlog about each Dunkin’ visit, all the things!!
At least Ab’s poops will smell like donuts (Eng spell, Doughnuts)😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I looked them (FFF) up to contact them I noticed they have a link for influencers to contact them for a sample box to promote, I have a strange feeling A&P approached them. I mean come on neither A or P are popular influencers that would really require getting noticed to be getting that kind of free merchandise. They don’t have that kind of vlogs or fan bases. She gets stuff but it’s usually cooking junk for her cooking related vlog that she barely promotes so they never send her stuff twice. If you ever noticed that.. I think a few vlogs ago she was cooking steaks and he was talking about the seasoning and she was like oh yeah some company sent that.. I forgot to promote that.. that was their quick mention. Just like viewers can’t get a quick thanks if you sent something recently. Because they are trash and don’t care.
BloodyMermaid, you hit it on the mark with this allegation! Plus, that would be the reason she said they contacted her in the past and she passed on the offer. Why else would she feel she had to make some weird mention about them being after her? She definitely approached them! That is too funny, nice catch!

It made laugh when she broke the cup or whatever it was! They’re not lying when they say she is strong. She really is when she wants to be. There was vlog I think from the old house where they went shopping for fall decorations... and they were so afraid of where to put the stuff cause Abbie may get to it and break it. Also when she threw their stuff in the office. Where is the vlog that they showed her picking up a mess she made by throwing stuff around and then Assa made her bend and pick up all the stuff. He was holding her by her waist and she was bending down picking up the stuff she threw.

Found it -
Yeah there’s another one where she dumped dog kibble all over the floor and they made her pick up every last piece. They used to actually discipline her and she behaved a lot better in those times.

• Heart
They are in over their heads, and have already started to lay down the web of lies. Maintenance on house is just too much, buying RV for Abby,(they bought house for Abby). They didn’t expect dirt to be brought up at beginning of year, they thought money was going to keep rolling until Abby was at least 18. If they buy a smaller house there now Isaiah will qualify for instate tuition his sophomore year. They are still counting on all those invitations(sorry announcement) to net a nice profit to help pay his first year. They will make up some story that Ab loves RVing, so the house is a waste because they are gone all the time.
Trust me, that won’t happen...
Abbie is on a Medicaid waiver. She has to maintain residency in a home environment and with a permanent address in Florida. They cannot RV it and keep her services going. When they get stopped eventually and it becomes too much, they can’t just dump her off. She would then have to sit back on a waitlist for many years, in most states, to qualify for services and long-term care...

Reactions: 13
She definitely has some type of facial nerve damage IMO
I remember a video where they were saying what they liked about each other and A said that he thought it was cute the way her mouth went down on one side when she spoke and she seemed totally taken by surprise that it did 🤔

How about that chair cushion some humper sent to Asssa? Mylord...WHY DO THESE HUMPERS BUY THIS STUFF FOR THIS FAMILY WHO CAN OBVIOUSLY AFFORD TO BUY THEIR OWN????
I mean....who does that?
It must be love
It makes me wonder if they buy some of this stuff themselves and make up a pretend buyer just to encourage other dimwits to send them gifts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Of course they are the right offs. Asshole may be dumb but he's not stupid"Thillas Thuff and Things"
If they’re buying these things (house now RV) for Abbie, are they tax write offs?
Since they say that it’s Ab’s house, I bet that they used her (Ab’s) money from the lawsuit with Duval Co Schools to purchase it. I haven’t seen the vlog about getting an RV, so are they saying that it will be Ab’s?

Reactions: 4

I haven’t been here long enough to know about the lawsuit, so Googled this in case anyone else needs it

”de minimis progress”, how ironic.. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Why would she plan a livestream and then leave her missing tooth out???!!! Come on now!
What the heck are you talking about? Do you think she has a tooth she takes in and out? Good grief.....

Anyway...I do not believe P has any facial nerve damage or Bell's Palsy, it is just the way she is.

I hated seeing Isaiah hugging Abbie and Asa joking about it. I have made comments like this all along about physically forcing Abbie in hugs or play. That is 100% wrong. They should ask for a hug and if she says "no" then back the duck off. I swear her tantrums are totally because of how she is treated, they aggravate and confuse the hell out of that girl.

I just do not get this disability exploitation on YT. Now every parent with a special needs child seems to feel the pull to film them and get views and apparently money as well. It is absurd to me. If parents really want to help one another, private forums would be much better to share their experience and info.

That Fooley Living couple are a prime example of wanting special needs kids to film. Her first son is Autistic, her second son she finally got diagnosed and she swore her baby was going to be autistic too. It's like she is wishing it to be true. WTF?

Abbie has exactly zero discipline. She breaks the scoop, Asssa says...Mom isnt gonna like that. Abbie sits down on the wet grass, Asssa says...Oh well it's too late now.
And then he actually tells Abbie to punch Isaiah. No wonder she is wild and doesnt progress. I do think she is spoiled and should be taught, and yes punished, in some form. How else will she ever learn...

I meant pinch
She behaved just like a 2 year old. Those flimsy scoops could easily be broken by a toddler, she bent the handle and it snapped. Big deal. I wouldn't care of she sat down either, it's just grass with some dew on it...another no big deal for me and a toddler.

Telling her to pinch was totally wrong. They have taught her to do that and now she does...just like a toddler.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She had to have learned pinching from Priscilla or someone else.. I bet Pig also used to threaten/ chase her with brooms and stuff when she was bad and out of control back in the day. lol she almost always hates the sight of that woman. And why else would should be so violent towards her in particular? Also if you remember, they’ve said sweeping is her most hated chore. Hmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She had to have learned pinching from Priscilla or someone else.. I bet Pig also used to threaten/ chase her with brooms and stuff when she was bad and out of control back in the day. lol she almost always hates the sight of that woman. And why else would should be so violent towards her in particular? Also if you remember, they’ve said sweeping is her most hated chore. Hmmm
Very interesting.
I had a cat years ago and my grandma would"sweep" her out of her way a lot.
Never hit her or anything.
Poor cat always ran anytime the broom came out.
Your thoughts could be spot on.
IMO.

Why would she plan a livestream and then leave her missing tooth out???!!! Come on now!
That tooth is always missing.
She's getting a couple of new screw in teeth this week.
I for one shall miss the gaping hole in her mouth.
It accentuated her hillbillyness.
😁
IMO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Very interesting.
I had a cat years ago and my grandma would"sweep" her out of her way a lot.
Never hit her or anything.
Poor cat always ran anytime the broom came out.
Your thoughts could be spot on.
IMO.

That tooth is always missing.
She's getting a couple of new screw in teeth this week.
I for one shall miss the gaping hole in her mouth.
It accentuated her hillbillyness.
😁
IMO.
Lmao @ “accentuated hillbillyness” 😂😂

About the broom and sweeping thing... I believe there was an older vlog where during therapy with Brandy, she was being made to take out the broom and sweep. If my memory serves me right, she bolted as soon as she took the broom out from the storage closet.

Reactions: 12
Like yeah that's what P needs another vacation! She doesn't take care of Abbie at all. She doesn't clean the house up at all. All she does is sit on the couch on the phone ir at the computer. Then goes and gets her hair and nails done. Why on Earth would this woman need another vacation?!

And is this Keto woman alright? How can anyone in their right mind think Abbie has learned anything being out of school. Let alone learned more in the 3 months she's been off of school than in the last 4 years at school??!! People really are brainwashed by them. She Doesn't know her colors if u watch closely Asa points to the correct color then Abbie taps it on the ipad so people think she picked it. She hasn't learned anything being home except how to get her way with everything. That poor girl just sits on the couch all day rocking back and fourth and yelling. Til someone says u wanna go for a ride. Then she jumps up and runs around. Its like they treat her like a dog. I strongly believe in the months of this quarantine she could've been 100% fully potty trained had they focused on it 24/7. They are lazy and made her lazy too. Unfortunately Abbie doesn't have a chance in this world. They've taught her nothing.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Like yeah that's what P needs another vacation! She doesn't take care of Abbie at all. She doesn't clean the house up at all. All she does is sit on the couch on the phone ir at the computer. Then goes and gets her hair and nails done. Why on Earth would this woman need another vacation?!

And is this Keto woman alright? How can anyone in their right mind think Abbie has learned anything being out of school. Let alone learned more in the 3 months she's been off of school than in the last 4 years at school??!! People really are brainwashed by them. She Doesn't know her colors if u watch closely Asa points to the correct color then Abbie taps it on the ipad so people think she picked it. She hasn't learned anything being home except how to get her way with everything. That poor girl just sits on the couch all day rocking back and fourth and yelling. Til someone says u wanna go for a ride. Then she jumps up and runs around. Its like they treat her like a dog. I strongly believe in the months of this quarantine she could've been 100% fully potty trained had they focused on it 24/7. They are lazy and made her lazy too. Unfortunately Abbie doesn't have a chance in this world. They've taught her nothing.

Yes it was because on her way home from school with P she wasn't listening, got out of her seat on the highway was pinching and kicking P the whole ride. So she hates sweeping and making her bed they said so they chose to make her sweep.
Could their fans be any more delusional? Makes me wonder about mankind.

• Haha
Since they say that it’s Ab’s house, I bet that they used her (Ab’s) money from the lawsuit with Duval Co Schools to purchase it. I haven’t seen the vlog about getting an RV, so are they saying that it will be Ab’s?
They are going on a RV vacation for the Father’s Day. Like renting one. The buying one is just an idea/dream they have for future travel. No real plans yet.

What the heck are you talking about? Do you think she has a tooth she takes in and out? Good grief.....
She has like a temporary crown that they put in so the spacing is correct when they go in with the permanent tooth.

Reactions: 4
They are going on a RV vacation for the Father’s Day. Like renting one. The buying one is just an idea/dream they have for future travel. No real plans yet.

She has like a temporary crown that they put in so the spacing is correct when they go in with the permanent tooth.
:) A temporary crown does not come off and on, (or it sure as hell shouldn't) it would be cemented in with a temporary dental cement.

Reactions: 8
BloodyMermaid, you hit it on the mark with this allegation! Plus, that would be the reason she said they contacted her in the past and she passed on the offer. Why else would she feel she had to make some weird mention about them being after her? She definitely approached them! That is too funny, nice catch!

Yeah there’s another one where she dumped dog kibble all over the floor and they made her pick up every last piece. They used to actually discipline her and she behaved a lot better in those times.

This is the one where Abbie bumped the dog food!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.