Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what exactly are their plans with the RV?? Living in it and touring the countryside year-round?? Taking Abbi e out of school?
Who knows with them.
I guarantee you that if Assa could make money off of traveling the USA, exploiting Abbie, he would definitely do it.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have you guys seen these new ‘Tubers?
This one is copying Asshat, even the name? RaisingAutism ? They’re sweet, but I hope they don’t go the way of the Massives! Everyone out to make a buck off autism huh?

And the Second one is an autistic kid named Nicky... My problem here with this sweet family is that they have the potential to abuse and take advantage like the other families and the fact that they idolize their Massives-

The familes seem so very nice. I thought the same thing of the Massives when I first met them, too.
During her Q&A people kept asking if they watch these channels. She ignored all of those questions.

Also someone kept asking if it bothers her when people call Abbie cute. Eventually the person paid $2.00 to ask the question and it still went ignored and Priscilla didn’t even say thank you.

They are just so rude. What did she think people were going to ask her? TBH I think ppl are mostly interested in her because she’s Abbies mom.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Have you guys seen these new ‘Tubers?
This one is copying Asshat, even the name? RaisingAutism ? They’re sweet, but I hope they don’t go the way of the Massives! Everyone out to make a buck off autism huh?

And the Second one is an autistic kid named Nicky... My problem here with this sweet family is that they have the potential to abuse and take advantage like the other families and the fact that they idolize their Massives-

The familes seem so very nice. I thought the same thing of the Massives when I first met them, too.
Disability exploitation is big for some reason. I don’t see these people lasting too long though. Neither one of those could keep my attention to be honest. The first one I couldn’t even watch I don’t care she had “allergies” I don’t want to listen to you sniffing. And honestly I thought lay off coke. And it wasn’t interesting at all, I turned her off quick. Second, I don’t see anyone getting interested in a teenager that big that doesn’t do anything remotely interesting. The parents aren’t even interesting too. At least A&P are a train wreck. And Abbie has her moments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That actually scared me when I first saw it. She's nothing but a rancid con woman trying to get anyone to buy her waxy face paint regardless of their income. Can't wait to see her on that Paletron
All kidding aside...did they have to order an extra wide seat for her for the Peleton?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh and they approached her in the past and she always said no,are we supposed to be impressed with that?
I'd say that's another lie...face it when would they ever turn down a chance to make money🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think both Assssa & big Prilly think they're hot & sexy.
Prilly lost some weight after the surgery and it's gone to her head so that now she thinks shes acceptably thin and gorgeous.
Assssa with his hair & beard thinks he's hot too...omg. I just about puked when he said..how about if I do the 5o'clock shadow thing.
I got news for 'em both. You ain't sexy.

So how was her live?
I had to work so I missed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's always made me mad. I know, I know, everyone loves Isaiah but I can barely tolerate him. This is one reason why. He should've stopped grabbing, hugging, wrestling, ticking, booping, and all the other crap he does to her year's ago. He can still treat her as a toddler without invading her physical space.
I feel the same....I'm not an Isaiah fan.

Reactions: 9
It will be interesting to see how long P does these q&a videos. I have a feeling it won't be a permanent thing. Either that or she'll reduce it from once a week to once a month.

Reactions: 9
I predict a leghumper will drain their bank account to give to the massives for a product or service not rendered by the massives and the leghumper sues the massives for everything

ok funny but far fetched I know

But wait, don’t the leghumpers already drain their bank accounts for these fools
How about that chair cushion some humper sent to Asssa? Mylord...WHY DO THESE HUMPERS BUY THIS STUFF FOR THIS FAMILY WHO CAN OBVIOUSLY AFFORD TO BUY THEIR OWN????
I mean....who does that?
It must be love

• Haha
Abbie has exactly zero discipline. She breaks the scoop, Asssa says...Mom isnt gonna like that. Abbie sits down on the wet grass, Asssa says...Oh well it's too late now.
And then he actually tells Abbie to punch Isaiah. No wonder she is wild and doesnt progress. I do think she is spoiled and should be taught, and yes punished, in some form. How else will she ever learn...

I meant pinch

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And she's an ungrateful witch anyway.
When I looked them (FFF) up to contact them I noticed they have a link for influencers to contact them for a sample box to promote, I have a strange feeling A&P approached them. I mean come on neither A or P are popular influencers that would really require getting noticed to be getting that kind of free merchandise. They don’t have that kind of vlogs or fan bases. She gets stuff but it’s usually cooking junk for her cooking related vlog that she barely promotes so they never send her stuff twice. If you ever noticed that.. I think a few vlogs ago she was cooking steaks and he was talking about the seasoning and she was like oh yeah some company sent that.. I forgot to promote that.. that was their quick mention. Just like viewers can’t get a quick thanks if you sent something recently. Because they are trash and don’t care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Abbie has exactly zero discipline. She breaks the scoop, Asssa says...Mom isnt gonna like that. Abbie sits down on the wet grass, Asssa says...Oh well it's too late now.
And then he actually tells Abbie to punch Isaiah. No wonder she is wild and doesnt progress. I do think she is spoiled and should be taught, and yes punished, in some form. How else will she ever learn...

I meant pinch
It made laugh when she broke the cup or whatever it was! They’re not lying when they say she is strong. She really is when she wants to be. There was vlog I think from the old house where they went shopping for fall decorations... and they were so afraid of where to put the stuff cause Abbie may get to it and break it. Also when she threw their stuff in the office. Where is the vlog that they showed her picking up a mess she made by throwing stuff around and then Assa made her bend and pick up all the stuff. He was holding her by her waist and she was bending down picking up the stuff she threw.

Found it -

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It made laugh when she broke the cup or whatever it was! They’re not lying when they say she is strong. She really is when she wants to be. There was vlog I think from the old house where they went shopping for fall decorations... and they were so afraid of where to put the stuff cause Abbie may get to it and break it. Also when she threw their stuff in the office. Where is the vlog that they showed her picking up a mess she made by throwing stuff around and then Assa made her bend and pick up all the stuff. He was holding her by her waist and she was bending down picking up the stuff she threw.

Found it -
Why doesn’t he do that now. He lets her get away with murder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.