Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God shoot me down for this but I gained 100lbs after my youngest regressed and had health issues... same year my husband got diagnosed with medical stuff so I stress eat and am a "pigcilla"

I am 5'6 260lbs and a size 22 sometimes 24 on bottoms and a 3x on top. I *think* I look smaller than P but who knows. At 200lbs I was a size 18. 165 a size 12....... I'm sorry I can't imagine her being an 18. When I was 140lbs I was a size 6/8. and a size medium.
There's nothing for you to be ashamed of or to"shoot you down" for. I struggle with weight problems too, I know what it's like. 😊

As such, I think you & I (and quite a few other members here who also have issues w/ weight) can tell quite clearly that P is bullshitting with so much of her weight loss and food issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she got snippy?! I didn't notice. But she's always so snotty I probably didn't notice lol

I would need training wheels lol.
I would have to get the bike off the bike rack in the garage without dropping it. My husband installed a bike rack that he can access easily, because he's 6 ft tall. We had one of our rare arguments about it at the time. Now we pretend like the bike rack isn't there, even though we can both see it. Easier to just take a walk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This made me annoyed and slightly angry at Isaiah. Abbie did sound genuinely distressed here. Before I get someone telling me "Oh, it's not that bad, kids do worse things, it's not the end of the world.".. I get that. But this isn't just horseplay between two NT siblings. It's one NT sibling and one ND sibling who has a lot of sensory processing issues including being physically restrained, as well as lacking the capacity to know the context of what's happening and really being able to tell him to stop - aside from making distressed noises.
It's always made me mad. I know, I know, everyone loves Isaiah but I can barely tolerate him. This is one reason why. He should've stopped grabbing, hugging, wrestling, ticking, booping, and all the other crap he does to her year's ago. He can still treat her as a toddler without invading her physical space.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
LOL Remember in January P posted a sponsored vlog by that plus sized workout clothing line...Asa zoomed in on her redwood thighs as she was walking in the park. A few days later she did another vlog about getting to her 100 lb goal and asking viewers to "walk with her" everyday and stay accountable. We saw how that went. Then the treadmill.
She's really asking for trouble talking about that Peloton. That's much harder than walking in a treadmill! Idk what she's thinking but I can't wait! 🤣:m🚴‍♀️
If the peloton won't be here till the end of June, what were those Peloton boxes we spotted in the background a week or two ago??

Reactions: 8
If the peloton won't be here till the end of June, what were those Peloton boxes we spotted in the background a week or two ago??
The special shoes and pedals they ordered.

The actual bike does not come in boxes like that. They deliver it and set it up

Reactions: 3
she got snippy?! I didn't notice. But she's always so snotty I probably didn't notice lol

I would need training wheels lol.
She got real snotty in the kitchen when she opened the fridge and they were talking about his beard. I mean she’s usually snotty but today a few times she got pissy with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Man I hope they vlog P in her Peloton gear. I don't think they will. They will say she's using it. Just like her walks, the treadmill and swimming laps everyday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks, you are a gem.

Okay, well she's going to be disappointed when she stays at "Size 14" for the next 50-100 pounds, whereas normally each ten pounds is one size. I am not her weight, but she thinks she wears 1-2 sizes smaller tops.....okay. And LOL at her "I'm between 18 and 20 bottoms." That makes you a 20, that's the way it works. And even that I am skeptical of (see last picture below).

This is me in a Size 16 top and Size 16 jeans. Sure, I can fit into them, but they are not my size--I'm an 18. I'm supposed to believe this shirt would be too big for Priscilla--and she's just a little over one size bigger on bottom?

View attachment 150806

As you can see in this picture, the sleeves are too tight on me. Mind this is a regular size 16, not Lane Bryant (which I do think both run big and have more elastic). If you could see the front, you'd see my chest is busting out and would have to be pinned to not have huge gaps (and it would still look stupid). Again--is this too big for Priscilla?

View attachment 150807

This is me in Size 18 Lane Bryant shorts. They fit perfectly. I'm really struggling to believe Priscilla can almost fit into these--but they are stretchy!

View attachment 150809

I don't know, maybe I'm just totally deluded about my weight. But I don't think Priscilla and I are that close in weight or measurements, yet she thinks she's two sizes smaller than I am on top and just a bit bigger on bottom? I'm not buying it and I think she should just accept her real size. Being big isn't healthy and yeah, it's embarrassing--but you don't need to feel ashamed or humiliated. And I still think she looks great and should be proud of herself.
You look much thinner then your sizes

A

Before this past Christmas, she bragged that she lost 95 lbs. Wonderful. All the rabid fans were sooo happy for her. She has lost 5 lbs in the past six months and her fans still go nuts about how wonderful she is doing? She was given a tool that would have put her almost to her goal by now, had she been consistant (theres that word again) following her program. And she still lies and thinks shes all that and a pack of cheese.....
We have to find the vlog where she has her 6 month checkup with her Dr ( I brought this up before) she asked him “are you happy with my results so far?” It was so cringy bc he didn’t answer right away, he paused, then said that SHE had to be happy...I’m going to look for it later tonight I want to watch it again, I never look for old vlogs I guess there’s no art to it so it may take me awhile

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was just thinking....
With all the fuked up tit these people do, have done in the past and will continue doing, what will it take for the leghumpers to see them for what they really are?
Maybe it will be the Slimelife scam?
Or one of them going to prison for tax or Medicaid respite fraud?
What will it take???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
TBH I don't even care about her weight and her lying about what size she is that doesn't bother me. I am 3 years younger than her and 9 years ago when I was 27 years old and hitting 300lbs I made the decision to have the full gastric bypass surgery more because I had two young boys I was a single mom and wanted to live a great engaged long life with my boys. I've lost about 130lbs and have kept it off. Went from a size 24 in pants and 3x in tops to an L/XL in tops and 13 bottoms. But her weight doesn't bother me. What bothers me more than anything is I strongly believe Isaiah is pushed to tbe side and has always been. Abbie has always came first no matter what. She pulls a tantrum at a restaurant they all have to leave and eat at home. No make her and one parent leave let him and another stay. Everything is always and will always be about Abbie. Another thing is they baby her she is literally a 2 year old and that's their fault. I can't tell u how many times I've seen her pinch or punch her mother and they laugh. No that's bs to laugh at that and not correct the behavior. The yelling stim he claims he can't block her stims its cruel but he was quick to block the gagging stim. And he doesn't follow through on anything here and there says go to your room to yell. That teaches her nothing. She could be a lot further along than she. And i strongly believe there's a disconnect between P and Ab. And it's sad. P has no interaction with her at all. That girl needs to learn hygiene skills and toileting before washing dishes and vacuuming. Abbie is plain and simple LAZY because they made her that way. Its sad watching a 15 year old girl run around the house or outside with a diaper on yelling, stomping twisting her head all over. I believe she's severe IDD but i also believe maybe she lost oxygen during birth a little mentally challenged as well. They need to wake up and face who she is what can and can't do and work on the important stuff not cleaning maybe cleaning herself. Sorry this is long.
Bravo, I’m agree with it all

She has no structure or discipline. I agree, autistic or not.....you have to somewhat learn right from wrong. I’m sorry but so many times I would have gave Abbie a look. I don’t know if she would understand it but I would have to find a way. She can’t be getting upset and mad every time a car ride is over. I find it ridiculous that she’s 15 and they are constantly trying to figure out what’s wrong. You would think by now they would have some idea. I don’t think there is some great science to Abbie. She’s a person, she has feelings. If shes throwing a tantrum every time a car ride is over, there has got to be ways to combat that. Instead they don’t do anything but give her food in hopes she will be quiet.

Yes, I do try to put myself in their shoes. I feel bad that they have to take care of a toddler teen....I can’t imagine how much work that must be. Usually when teens are 14-15, you can leave them to do things on their own. They can’t do that with Abbie. But I guess that’s something they need to understand, having Abbie is a long term commitment and it’s best to really get her on a schedule and get her some structure. IMO they are just making it harder on themselves.
I know this is a small reply but see when she deliberately broke the measuring cup in today’s vlog? He didn’t say a word, kinda mumbled “oh mom isn’t going to like that” why couldn’t he immediately tell her we don’t break things on purpose!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I was just thinking....
With all the fuked up tit these people do, have done in the past and will continue doing, what will it take for the leghumpers to see them for what they really are?
What will it take???
I predict a leghumper will drain their bank account to give to the massives for a product or service not rendered by the massives and the leghumper sues the massives for everything

ok funny but far fetched I know

But wait, don’t the leghumpers already drain their bank accounts for these fools

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What bothers me more than anything is I strongly believe Isaiah is pushed to tbe side and has always been. Abbie has always came first no matter what. She pulls a tantrum at a restaurant they all have to leave and eat at home. No make her and one parent leave let him and another stay. Everything is always and will always be about Abbie.
I agree that Isaiah has been and still is pushed to the side by A&P. They definitely need to dedicate more time for just Isaiah.
When it comes to Abbie - I feel conflicted. While I do agree with what you're saying, at the same time tho - Abbie is not an NT kid who can entertain herself or be left unsupervised. Abbie's conditions of IDD and autism are at such a severe level that she needs to be closely supervised otherwise she can run rampant and destroy things around the house, hurt herself, potentially hurt one of the pets.
I agree that if she's fussing at a restaurant or whatever, have one of them stay out in the car with her or go home (if they take two cars) and let everyone else stay.
I'm not defending A&P but because Abbie has such high needs and requires such close supervision, a lot of the times things have to be worked around her.

Another thing is they baby her she is literally a 2 year old and that's their fault. I can't tell u how many times I've seen her pinch or punch her mother and they laugh. No that's bs to laugh at that and not correct the behavior. The yelling stim he claims he can't block her stims its cruel but he was quick to block the gagging stim. And he doesn't follow through on anything here and there says go to your room to yell. That teaches her nothing. She could be a lot further along than she.
Ummm.. it isn't A&P's fault that Abbie has the mentality of a two year old. That's no one's fault. It's the result of how her brain is wired due to the IDD and Autism. A&P definitely need to be more diligent and consistent in disciplining Abbie and not allowing her to get away with bad behaviors. She could definitely be further along if A&P were more on top of it. But that still doesn't change that her mentality is what it is.

Reactions: 6
I was just thinking....
What will it take???
I think about this a lot....his first daughter and the scandal just blew right over. And everyday they gain brand new fansies who know nothing about it.
I mean talk about scuzzy.
Family vlog/marriage goals my ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Abbie hates being restricted, it upsets her. Isaiah puts her in a bear hug while Abbie gets distressed and whines. What does Asshat do? Films it and says "Pinch him". Wtf.

You see Abbie it's ok to pinch when I tell you to and it's not ok when you do it. Understand?

View attachment 151253
I couldn’t believe that when he said “pinch him” wtf!

Reactions: 12
Oh yeah, did anyone else catch Asa mentioning that P is a "real YT" now because she got approached by the Fit Fab Fun people?
Such an influencer!
We'll see that # soon.
Oh and they approached her in the past and she always said no,are we supposed to be impressed with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I couldn’t believe that when he said “pinch him” wtf!
They must get off on the sadistic play between Abbie and Isaiah.
Why encourage that?
I always discouraged mine from sadistically tormenting each other.
So did most of the other moms.
Normal people don't encourage that bullshit.
They are vile through and through.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Abbie deserves body autonomy like anyone else. As soon as she gives signs she wants to let go, Isaiah needs to back off.
And she doesn't have short hair because it looks "special needs"? They said that?! Like there is something wrong with that even though that is what their daughter IS. She had short hair for a few years. If they think it looks better this way, that's one thing. But to mask something so fundamentally a part of who she is as a person?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.