Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dont understand when Isaiah was hugging Abbie she didn't like it and Assa was telling her
to pinch him and other times when she pinches they tell her of. It's giving Abbie mixed signals!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh yeah, did anyone else catch Asa mentioning that P is a "real YT" now because she got approached by the Fit Fab Fun people?
Such an influencer!
We'll see that # soon.
I think that fit fab fun needs their head examined.
She's none of those things.
I will send them an email.
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh yeah, did anyone else catch Asa mentioning that P is a "real YT" now because she got approached by the Fit Fab Fun people?
Such an influencer!
We'll see that # soon.
A Pelaton...Now FIT Fab Fun.. LOL! Subliminal messaging at its finest. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I think Fit Fab Fun needs to know she’s a MLM scammer who exploits her disabled child for money on Facebook and YT, and that her and her husband both have criminal records, is that who they want promoting their product. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When my wife an I first got together, I had been living alone for 11 yrs while wifey lived with her mother. I told wifey that if we moved in together I would still need my alone time. 12 yrs later and we are still very happy and I get my alone time
I agree whole heartedly. My husband and I are married 42 years but we have always given each other space. We love each other a lot but we have never been joined at the hip. He has hobbies that I don’t care for and vice versa. I used to have a week away with friends and he did the same, it worked for us .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When my wife an I first got together, I had been living alone for 11 yrs while wifey lived with her mother. I told wifey that if we moved in together I would still need my alone time. 12 yrs later and we are still very happy and I get my alone time
My husband and I have our own bedrooms and have since we moved here 17 years ago. He talks in his sleep, has a box fan (which I hate), and I snore! Lol! It works great for us. We have been married for 22 years and have minimal disagreements. We give each other lots of space but still love each other very much. We are each our own person.

• Heart
My husband and I have our own bedrooms and have since we moved here 17 years ago. He talks in his sleep, has a box fan (which I hate), and I snore! Lol! It works great for us. We have been married for 22 years and have minimal disagreements. We give each other lots of space but still love each other very much. We are each our own person.
My late aunt and uncle dated each other for 25 yrs and when they finally got married in 1985 they had separate bedrooms every place they lived. It worked for them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes i forgot the like to do all the things and never gone through with it lol
LOL Remember in January P posted a sponsored vlog by that plus sized workout clothing line...Asa zoomed in on her redwood thighs as she was walking in the park. A few days later she did another vlog about getting to her 100 lb goal and asking viewers to "walk with her" everyday and stay accountable. We saw how that went. Then the treadmill.
She's really asking for trouble talking about that Peloton. That's much harder than walking in a treadmill! Idk what she's thinking but I can't wait! 🤣:m🚴‍♀️

• Haha
Abbie hates being restricted, it upsets her. Isaiah puts her in a bear hug while Abbie gets distressed and whines. What does Asshat do? Films it and says "Pinch him". Wtf.

You see Abbie it's ok to pinch when I tell you to and it's not ok when you do it. Understand?

View attachment 151253
This made me annoyed and slightly angry at Isaiah. Abbie did sound genuinely distressed here. Before I get someone telling me "Oh, it's not that bad, kids do worse things, it's not the end of the world.".. I get that. But this isn't just horseplay between two NT siblings. It's one NT sibling and one ND sibling who has a lot of sensory processing issues including being physically restrained, as well as lacking the capacity to know the context of what's happening and really being able to tell him to stop - aside from making distressed noises.

Reactions: 11
LOL Remember in January P posted a sponsored vlog by that plus sized workout clothing line...Asa zoomed in on her redwood thighs as she was walking in the park. A few days later she did another vlog about getting to her 100 lb goal and asking viewers to "walk with her" everyday and stay accountable. We saw how that went. Then the treadmill.
She's really asking for trouble talking about that Peloton. That's much harder than walking in a treadmill! Idk what she's thinking but I can't wait! 🤣:m🚴‍♀️
I’ve been riding my bike every day around the neighborhood for about 6 weeks. It takes a lot of energy for me...I can’t even imagine riding a Peloton

Reactions: 7
I love watching P getting snippy with Asa, she got some pms tah day!
she got snippy?! I didn't notice. But she's always so snotty I probably didn't notice lol

I’ve been riding my bike every day around the neighborhood for about 6 weeks. It takes a lot of energy for me...I can’t even imagine riding a Peloton
I would need training wheels lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.