Fathering Autism #27 Lies, fake tears & flaunting. Look both ways and keep honking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 146223
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Also..... What srtipy chair? 🤔
Sweet baby Jesus! Look at those tree trunks. Each leg has to weigh at least 100 lbs. That poor big boy recliner is screaming for mercy..all lopsided. Plus, look at those deep indentations in the carpet! Someone should have called animal control. It seems as if one of the elephants escaped from the zoo! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry Cucumber, frightening for the eyebrows or Abbie falling off the bike? Didn’t read it in context, but when reread, I thought it might look bad, if I put a smiley face when you were talking about her falling off her bike! 🤦🏼‍♀️
No I meant Big Prilly's face & eyebrows!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
thinking back to the vlog from a couple days ago.
the one with Isaiah describing the lady who 'walked into the street in front of his golfcart'. Well, he and his family all talk
God about acceptance and not making assumptions. His words were evidence of his own superiority complex. How did he know that woman didnt have hearing loss or dementia or AUTISM?
What entitled fools the Maasses all are.
God forbid Abbie ever steps into the road...what if some entitled kid in a golfcart started yelling at her?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What is the likelihood that when they drop of Isiah at college, they bring respite to keep Abbie "occupied" or even at a hotel while Isiah does the moving in?
I hope so because we all know how Sweet Girl acts and has to have all the attention, and if we are being honest Asa and Priscilla love the attention as well. You know because they bring awareness and all the things to every situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Such delusional thinking. I'm sure Assss knows good and well Abbie will never learn to ride a bike. She may be able to make it move.. but she won't be able to consistently keep her eyes in front of her and steer it and be able to brake when needed.

How can the fans even think this is a possibility..? The bike is just straight up for views and content... yea.. Abbie likes to be pushed around on it....but she also likes the golf cart too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel very sorry for Isaiah. I don't feel he has had any sort of childhood. He never seems to have done young boy things e.g. climbing trees, listening to loud music, dressing outlandishly, having his mates round, going to rock concerts, annoying his parents, sneakily smoking, discovering girls etc etc. He has never knowingly pushed any boundaries. He has an old head on young shoulders and I think he is going to find life away at college very hard. He has been forced to grow up far too quickly and has not yet been exposed to anything other than a smothering, suburban way of life. I just hope he meets some more interesting people who provide him with a more alternative lifestyle.
How do you know he didn't do those things? He rides scooters, camps, he does dress very quirky and loves weird socks, he has had friends over a lot, I am sure he annoyed his parents-what young boy hasn't? We do not know if he snuck and did anything, now would we? We do not know what he has done with "girls", he has girls as friends and has had girlfriends and dates. You have no clue what boundaries he has pushed and his parents may not know either.

They traveled, went to the beach and pools, camped. He had a childhood for heaven's sake.

First people say he is too immature to do anything for himself, then that he is forced to grow up too fast.

It is all speculation.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
P was upset because her fat ass wanted ice cream and Abbie pitched a fit. And I’ll bet you why Abbie got frustrated and threw that fit is because she has a hard time feeding herself ice cream, and fat ass was probably self indulging in her own and not helping her. P was probably heartbroken she couldn’t enjoy it in peace. But piggy got her ice cream didn’t she, she wasn’t leaving there without getting it. Oink oink 🐷 piggy piggy
A6AADD15-A5B3-407C-8DE7-48150D3D452C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 146284
Does anyone else agree that a bike similar to this one would of made more sense for Abbie?
Rubie on the L has Strome disorder, tiny and blind and Avery has Cp, one of their teachers is with them.These two are the same age as Abbie, and attend the same school. Obedfrom 6 blind kids is 15, is blind, has autism and CP. All these kids have problems, in yet, these are really nice children😉Obed has meltdowns, and non verbal, still a kind boy to his 4 sisters and brother

Attachments

Last edited:
The only thing Ab likes about bicycling is having three people 's all undivided attention all on her. The fact that the scenery changes holds no luster for her. They took her for a car ride right after because she would prolly throw a fit if they just went inside.

She runs that family ragged. She is the boss. This wont be fun and harmless soon, imho.

and Prill, gurl...it only takes once to fall out of that damn golf cart. Are they IDD too? Is that what all this is?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The only thing Ab likes about bicycling is having three people 's all undivided attention all on her. The fact that the scenery changes holds no luster for her. They took her for a car ride right after because she would prolly throw a fit if they just went inside.

She runs that family ragged. She is the boss. This wont he fun and harmless soon, imho.

and Prill, gurl...it only takes once to fall out of that damn golf cart. Are they IDD too? Is that what all this is?
I wish I could like this post 1000 times. I have always thought she is the one running that house, but then I guess she is their moneymaker.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fans wanting to see more of Abbie worries me., If Asa does that, it means Abbie will be forced to perform for the camera more than she is. I believe they know their lack of parenting knowledge for Abbie has shown through since school is out. People are seeing that she has much worse issues than Autism as well.

Anyone that shows distain or hate for children triggers me to no end. I see too much of that here...I can't deal with that.

Some of you need to take a look inside yourself when you are talking tit about other people, then post hatefilled remarks about children. Not only hateful remarks about this severely disabled child, but her brother as well. This site claims to hate that these people exploit their children, then you make horrible comments about their children! This is not about the kids...it is about their slimy parents.

What the duck? Children are innocent, even this 18 year old boy. Does he really deserve these comments about him? C'mon....

Ok, I will take my "Karen" ass and go on with myself.

• Heart
thinking back to the vlog from a couple days ago.
the one with Isaiah describing the lady who 'walked into the street in front of his golfcart'. Well, he and his family all talk
God about acceptance and not making assumptions. His words were evidence of his own superiority complex. How did he know that woman didnt have hearing loss or dementia or AUTISM?
What entitled fools the Maasses all are.
God forbid Abbie ever steps into the road...what if some entitled kid in a golfcart started yelling at her?
Oh give over. People step into the road all the time in front of cars. It’s happened in front of mine a couple of times and I’ve only been driving little over a year. Just use a crosswalk, lazy ppl.

Reactions: 1
Phart, are you referring to me? I have disdain and a real hatred towards b.s. and exploiting children or people who cant stick up for themselves. I take great offense to those behaviors. I hope I have not expressed myself incorrectly. I seem to do that often. Making myself understood sometimes is a real effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.