Fathering Autism #27 Lies, fake tears & flaunting. Look both ways and keep honking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm harsh toward Isaiah. I used to like him way back when....but not anymore. Age doesn't make a person innocent. It gives them a chance to learn or grow but it's not a free pass. I don't wish him harm...but I'm not obligated to like him or accept what I feel are obnoxious and sometimes ignorant words or behaviors simply because he is 18.
Age makes a person know more things. He has not experienced life yet, he has no wisdom or experience in much if anything other than being a boy. School, friends and having parents care for you.

I am nothing like I was at 18...nothing. I didn't know anything, hadn't been anywhere...I was naive as hell. We all try different fads, avenues, and tit until we grow into our adult selves.

I still maintain he is a child ( in most senses) maybe a youngin on the verge of being adult, and doesn't really deserve hateful remraks about him on here. It is not his fault his parents exploit his sister.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Arsewipe is quaking in his boots, worried about what gems she will come out with. Miss piggy could bring the “ Brand. “
Toppling down with some of her views, let’s hope 😂
He most likely is going to be doing the deleting behind the scenes. As well as Power Steering and her Brother from another. That is why they are waiting until Monday, 9pm, Fla time. Imho.

We should all be ready with our questions all written out, so they may be cut and paste quickly. It could be interesting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
... away from mommy and away from the money.
This picture of him with the money was disgusting.
My sympathy for him is gone.
Ever do anything stupid when you were 18? I am so glad they didn't take so many pics and videos back when I was that age....there would be mucho regrets on that for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Interesting that P wants to do a live Q&A without Assa being there. This could be good...for us...haha. she has a hard time answering questions during her live shows doing make up. She ignores most questions asked. She said a 'get to know me' immediately I thought she means a get to know my stance on things that are probably different than Assa's, since she doesn't want him there. It should be interesting for sure and I plan to be there asking some questions. We all should!
I'll certainly be there with questions about Limelife/the ethics of running and MLM while being a social media influencer, and her political views supposedly being supporting black lives while also supporting Trump.

I'm harsh toward Isaiah. I used to like him way back when....but not anymore. Age doesn't make a person innocent. It gives them a chance to learn or grow but it's not a free pass. I don't wish him harm...but I'm not obligated to like him or accept what I feel are obnoxious and sometimes ignorant words or behaviors simply because he is 18.
I judge someone by the opportunities in life they've had to educate themselves in life. At eighteen, some people are living on their own supporting themselves and absolutely adults. Some eighteen year olds are already parents themselves. For me, Isaiah at eighteen is still basically a child because he's lived a sheltered life not exposed to much outside of his suburban white parents and his smart kid school. I see his ignorance as being what he's absorbed from his parents. The amount of that he sheds when he's out on his own and truly independent will be what I judge him on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do the subscribers need this? I wish Isaiah would have spoke up on this one. It’s invasion of privacy.
I would love it if one of their Pateron subs would send them the same thing announcing their kid’s graduation, wedding announcement, etc. I’m sure they would not care and would certainly not send donations or gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Interesting that P wants to do a live Q&A without Assa being there. This could be good...for us...haha. she has a hard time answering questions during her live shows doing make up. She ignores most questions asked. She said a 'get to know me' immediately I thought she means a get to know my stance on things that are probably different than Assa's, since she doesn't want him there. It should be interesting for sure and I plan to be there asking some questions. We all should!
Is this on FB? I am blocked, so I can watch but not comment.

Asa interupts and takes over any dialogue they have so I am glad she is doing this as well. This may be the biggest tit show since Jamaica.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Abbie is so happy riding her bike! I'm so proud of her that she's learning something new, and she's enjoying it as well. She works so hard, and I'm confident that she's going to be able to ride her bike on her own (w/o anyone pushing it or holding on to her) shortly! Go Abbie!

What is wrong with these subscribers?? lol

PLEASE GUYS I HAVE SENT A DM TO YOU BOTH ON IG, I felt that it is very important to read. Please read it. Thanks.

And do the Mass' really reply to messages??
They only reply to critical comments - not sure about messages. I would bet that messages just sit unanswered or noticed.

I hope so because we all know how Sweet Girl acts and has to have all the attention, and if we are being honest Asa and Priscilla love the attention as well. You know because they bring awareness and all the things to every situation.
And walk around with a camera and a microphone. I think that'sembarrassing..

I'm not a make up expert....but I'm pretty sure this is all a hot mess. I wonder if she can color in the lines of a coloring book?
Slimelife, this is your TOP in sales! Uh, way to go? :rolleyes:
Did she have a stroke!?! She be better off letting Abbie do her makeup at this point. She can’t even get her brow color right. But seriously P you need to lay off them pills.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here’s another gem where P gets winded playing nerf guns watch the end lol

Heres what gets me, I have heard them say many times that Abby doesn't like ice cream that much........why take her for ice cream?? I think P wanted the ice cream and drove 30mins to get it i heard her say...I think she goes to "get abby treats" alot by herself so he can really get her self a treat. closet eating
Dang, she's in her late 30's and cannot even get up on her own. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is this on FB? I am blocked, so I can watch but not comment.

Asa interupts and takes over any dialogue they have so I am glad she is doing this as well. This may be the biggest tit show since Jamaica.
I am assuming her cilla stuff n things page...when he mentioned it in the vlog he pointed in the air as if to point to a link...but never edited in a link. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think we can count on Asa monitoring the conversation. This Is going to be Priscilla's attempt to rebuild her brand/image. She is clearly bothered by the negative comments on her Instagram the other day and she's looking for redemption. I am sure that Asa will be deleting any negative comments or questions the minute they appear.

I would love it if one of their Pateron subs would send them the same thing announcing their kid’s graduation, wedding announcement, etc. I’m sure they would not care and would certainly not send donations or gifts.
That would be hysterical lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He might as well have just said "Nanny's racist as duck and Priscilla didn't want to admit to her that her son was even peripherally attending a protest about black lives." Them disclaiming repeatedly he was just taking pictures - lowkey code for 'don't worry he was just documenting history not actually in the middle of all those dangerous black people.'

Also very telling that they waited until Priscilla was out of the house to even talk about it. The only credit I'll really give him is that I'm guessing Priscilla was firmly against it and I'm glad he went anyway.

Oh - editing to add, Isaiah is apparently donating the money from protest prints he sells to a blm charity. I hope they talk more about that. It's good that he's doing it and I understand that publicizing it can also read as virtue signaling but it'd just be super satisfying to know Priscilla was somewhere seething about it.
I actually think photo journalism would be a good career goal for Isaiah.

I would love to ask her what her starting weight was before her WLS.

Ever do anything stupid when you were 18? I am so glad they didn't take so many pics and videos back when I was that age....there would be mucho regrets on that for me.
My whole life was stupid when I was 18. I didn’t start growing up until I had both kids 10 years later (28 and 29). I don’t even want to think of the dumb tit I did from ages 18-29.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Everytime I think "oh he's not a bad kid" he pulls an Asa move
I hope he grows up and pulls away from his parents but I highly doubt it. He's enjoying "all the things" and honestly I don't see him being away from mommy too long
Very disturbed by that picture...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
You can bet she’s going to basically focus on cooking and slime life. She’s not going to want to get into anything serious. She will definitely lie about her weight loss. You know they will ask the stupid questions like do you think Isaiah will marry Summer... When do you think Abbie will be driving... Is that a pound a cheese and a pound of bacon each on a salad and how much dressing do you slather on that, should you still see the lettuce.
It will probably be heavy on the crayon make up. She'll push push push to show how she is a boss mom and look at me I'm number 1 and oh how easy it is to sell sell sell. That's where her main income is probably coming from so she'll keep recruiting for more girls. Oh and have I mentioned how much I hate that term "my girls".
You don't own them and they are women
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm very disturbed by THESE pics.😂
Check out her extremely prominent crows feet. It looks more like a chicken foot to me.
I don't think I have ever seen such a prominent foot print under an eye!!
Way to represent skin care. That mortuary make up does wonders!!😜
At least she has a purdy new head wrap!! 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Check out her extremely prominent crows feet. It looks more like a chicken foot to me.
And she still does not know what the word blend means 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Whoa that should come with a warning LOL

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.