Fathering Autism #27 Lies, fake tears & flaunting. Look both ways and keep honking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dag. I saw another thread title that was great. It was just a little late. 😭.
I didn't mean for that to rhyme.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t help but laugh at all the clueless cult followers that are having a fit on Ps IG post today over there not being a vlog yesterday. And them begging for there to be one today.

Yes yes please we need to see your massive fat ass eating that oh so small portion P! Oh and A please tell us how you are so much better than the rest of us. And fair haired golden boy Isaiah you are so gifted. What can’t you do. Let’s not forget Abbie the Autism Princess, without you we wouldn’t have this bull crap vlog to watch. The Massives so much better than the rest of America.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t help but laugh at all the clueless cult followers that are having a fit on Ps IG post today over there not being a vlog yesterday. And them begging for there to be one today.
I just saw someone get referred to as heartless and selfish because they asked if there was a vlog posted yesterday. I don't see why some followers are attacking others for asking questions.
Apparently it's because some followers made her cry (see 'we were wrong') for challenging her silence. There's nothing wrong with wanting the people you look up to to speak on the things you care about. As long as you don't harass the person about it (I didn't hear of any harassment, just people asking). So I don't think anyone did anything wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isaiah posted some images from a protest that he attended yesterday. I hope he attended because he genuinely cares and not just because he thought it would make good pictures. But assuming his heart was in the right place, I'm glad to show he's putting himself out there and I appreciate his effort.

What I'm not looking forward to is Asa and Priscilla talking about it in a vlog as though it's their own accomplishment and not their son showing he has an independent mind and isn't fully drinking momma's (sugar-laden) kool-aid.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I want to talk about the Massives. I am here to talk about them.
It's clear we are all different here and nobody uttered a word about our differences until the end of the last thread.
Nobody cared. It was enjoyable! We may not have always agreed but it was civil and that was a wonderful thing. A rare thing infact.
This forum should not be a place to bash, berate and bully other members. For any reason.
Can we get back to the Massives?
I am sorta over the hate that is directed at members here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry. - please excuse me. This is from the last thread saying ‘lots of older ladies here who may be Trumpsters’. That is not me! Ever. Please do not generalize. Thank you and I’ll shut up now. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry. - please excuse me. This is from the last thread saying ‘lots of older ladies here who may be Trumpsters’. That is not me! Ever. Please do not generalize. Thank you and I’ll shut up now. 🤭
Whether it was or wasn't you, it's still generalizing and it's wrong.
It could be somebody and we should be respectful.
IMO.

• Heart
Most older white women voted for trump. You can go and fact check. Not trying to derail here ... I just responded to someone asking if we think there aren’t any trumpsters here.

And the quote you put up is not what I said

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Isaiah posted some images from a protest that he attended yesterday. I hope he attended because he genuinely cares and not just because he thought it would make good pictures. But assuming his heart was in the right place, I'm glad to show he's putting himself out there and I appreciate his effort.

What I'm not looking forward to is Asa and Priscilla talking about it in a vlog as though it's their own accomplishment and not their son showing he has an independent mind and isn't fully drinking momma's (sugar-laden) kool-aid.
For an 18 year with his sheltered life, I think he's getting there. He's trying to learn, which is the first step. He spoke a bit in his instagram stories this afternoon.

Reactions: 6
I said something like “seeing as how there are lots of older women on here then there have to be some trumpsters.” Doesn’t mean I said everyone is a trumpster.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just saw someone get referred to as heartless and selfish because they asked if there was a vlog posted yesterday. I don't see why some followers are attacking others for asking questions.
That makes no sense, just explain to her what is going on. I know my mom would log in to look at specific pages and she would have no idea about the blackout.

Reactions: 1
For an 18 year with his sheltered life, I think he's getting there. He's trying to learn, which is the first step. He spoke a bit in his instagram stories this afternoon.
Yes! Definitely agree. I just saw the story saying that he wasn't trying to be performative and also giving people blanket permission to use and repost his pictures. Good for him, they're decent pictures. I hope seeing what he saw at the protests helps motivate him to be sure and vote this November. No matter what I think of his parents, I appreciate seeing young people not shut themselves into an echo chamber of ignorance.

I wonder if today they're going to post whatever go was meant to go up yesterday and not care that it may seem tone deaf, or if maybe they'll have scrapped a day and post something they filmed in the past couple days?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.