Fathering Autism #27 Lies, fake tears & flaunting. Look both ways and keep honking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep and wait until Isaiah gets in college and tries to hand in his first paper late... College Professors do not take lateness lightly...

Yes, GDD is definitely a “young child” diagnosis and Abbie would have outgrown that diagnosis years ago. All 4 of my children had that diagnosis at one time, from 6 months to around 5 years old, that is when PDD-NOS or even a full Autism diagnosis came out.
Again though, this makes me question if they have really gotten a private medical diagnosis away from the school. In our state, there are two different diagnoses. One is for school and the other is medical. She could even still get on waivers with the school evaluations.. The school evaluation just evaluates her on how her disability effects her educationally. A medical diagnosis rules out how she is effected in every day life, from school to home life...
Everything in that vlog points to them reading here , hi a & p.
The only things they didn't drag out and show were the treadmill and peloton
And I don't care what they think having Abbie in the backseat of the flintstone car alone is dangerous .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG... A live about food with P.. 😈.. bet you if we all went in there we could make her cry. Oh how fast do you think I can get blocked.

WTF you are sending your Patreon people Isaiahs graduation announcement!!! They know that he graduated they are viewers. That is a pure money grubbing move! You are MFing pathetic!

Ugh that bike... you need to be consciously aware to ride a bike.

Did he seriously say she will be ordering her own food and stuff on her iPad. I can’t I just can’t with this fantasyland bull!

Um P contradicted herself about Abbie getting out of the seatbelt. So she will get out of it and A said she will take advantage of P, so pretty much that is a dangerous situation since the electric cart is open.

So sounded to me like Isaiah admitted he just went to get the photos because it was going to be in the history books. Definitely sounded like bull between the both of them because Isaiah kept looking at the camera like he was guilty. Like are you guys buying this. I didn’t buy that whole conversation I’m sorry.
Everything you said 100% 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
B5FA9AF0-6EA8-473F-B1B1-CA859F367EEE.png
Why isn’t the first step getting her used to wearing a helmet or I dunno not getting on the bike? Ya know the one she did not say she even wanted but is just being used for views. All it takes is her flinging herself around while they push her to give their dumbass viewers the illusion she’s actually riding it for her to fall off and hurt herself Which sadly will also be used for views. Asa and Priscilla are horrible people.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else hear the song
"I feel the earth move under my feet"
When she was running
Ok off to my cushionless couch corner now 😏
That’s really got me , I can’t Stop laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Downright frightening
Sorry Cucumber, frightening for the eyebrows or Abbie falling off the bike? Didn’t read it in context, but when reread, I thought it might look bad, if I put a smiley face when you were talking about her falling off her bike! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
These are the announcements for Patreon donations. I mean subscribers. She's unbelievable.

View attachment 146088
I thought it was very telling how 🐷 quickly corrected Asshole when he called the cards 'invitations'!
He was in fact correct. As they are 'invitations' to the Patreon people to send money to Isaiah fro collage!
I also think they showed them off in the hope more people would immediately sigh up to be a Patreon knowing they would receive a 'genuine photo card of golden boy'!!!!!
Ugh! These people! 😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can anyone find a photo of pigcilla in that stripey chair?

Also, I just realised something. We've never seen pigcill cross her legs when she sits. Imagine being so fat you can't cross your legs when you sit down!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can anyone find a photo of pigcilla in that stripey chair?

Also, I just realised something. We've never seen pigcill cross her legs when she sits. Imagine being so fat you can't cross your legs when you sit down!
Screenshot_20200604_195141.jpg

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Also..... What srtipy chair? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Lifestyle my arse. They eat out Mexican, Chinese, dunkin and empty the supermarkets every week. Why try to make out that you have a small portions and a healthy lifestyle when we see you every day on the vlog wolfing it down. They believe their own lies, my gran used to say you have to have a good memory if you tell lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20200604_235056.jpg

Does anyone else agree that a bike similar to this one would of made more sense for Abbie!?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did you notice she wiped her nose on her shirt? In the kitchen, she uprubbed her nose like she always does, then lifted the shoulder of her shirt so she could wipe her nose. Thought I was going to be sick!!!
View attachment 146284
Does anyone else agree that a bike similar to this one would of made more sense for Abbie!?
Definitely but that would mean that the Ass or Piggy would have to actually do some exercise. It would be funny to watch though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.