Fathering Autism #27 Lies, fake tears & flaunting. Look both ways and keep honking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phart, are you referring to me? I have disdain and a real hatred towards b.s. and exploiting children or people who cant stick up for themselves. I take great offense to those behaviors. I hope I have not expressed myself incorrectly. I seem to do that often. Making myself understood sometimes is a real effort.
Honestly BP, I don't know. I read through comments quickly, there were like 11 pages or so that went through when I was gone yesterday. But the theme I keep seeing is these awful remarks about Abbie and Isaiah from many members.

Members need to think before they post about kids. We have members/friends here having the same issues Abbie is having. I just think we need to show a tad of compassion.

Reactions: 9
But flash forward to today and Asa says they have deep family conversations about it and Isaiah wanted to document history. (But they didnt tell Nanny bc she would be so scared that he went lol)
He might as well have just said "Nanny's racist as duck and Priscilla didn't want to admit to her that her son was even peripherally attending a protest about black lives." Them disclaiming repeatedly he was just taking pictures - lowkey code for 'don't worry he was just documenting history not actually in the middle of all those dangerous black people.'

Also very telling that they waited until Priscilla was out of the house to even talk about it. The only credit I'll really give him is that I'm guessing Priscilla was firmly against it and I'm glad he went anyway.

Oh - editing to add, Isaiah is apparently donating the money from protest prints he sells to a blm charity. I hope they talk more about that. It's good that he's doing it and I understand that publicizing it can also read as virtue signaling but it'd just be super satisfying to know Priscilla was somewhere seething about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have been in the middle of dangerous black people every day at peaceful protests, even driving 5 hours to one yesterday. I am glad Isaiah went as well. I believe people in his age are not as racist as his grandparents maybe are. A lot of our young people are not as weirded out about race, sexual orientation or those things. I know there are some...but not as many. I do believe they see how the past has harmed human beings, red, black, yellow or green, gay, straight, trans. I pray our youth helps to change this country.

• Heart
I have harshed on Issa You made me rethink it. Honestly my boys brains didnt fully come in until they were 21-23. Eighteen really is still not mature.

i will give him a year or two in college to bloom into himself. There is still time for him, you are correct.

Reactions: 6
The only thing Ab likes about bicycling is having three people 's all undivided attention all on her. The fact that the scenery changes holds no luster for her. They took her for a car ride right after because she would prolly throw a fit if they just went inside.

She runs that family ragged. She is the boss. This wont be fun and harmless soon, imho.

and Prill, gurl...it only takes once to fall out of that damn golf cart. Are they IDD too? Is that what all this is?
it takes a lot of work to take care of a special needs child at home. I see a lot of parents put kids in homes that are geared towards dealing with the behavioral issues. putting someone in a home doesn't make the parent a bad parent, they just want what's best for their kid.

Reactions: 14
Here’s another gem where P gets winded playing nerf guns watch the end lol

P was upset because her fat ass wanted ice cream and Abbie pitched a fit. And I’ll bet you why Abbie got frustrated and threw that fit is because she has a hard time feeding herself ice cream, and fat ass was probably self indulging in her own and not helping her. P was probably heartbroken she couldn’t enjoy it in peace. But piggy got her ice cream didn’t she, she wasn’t leaving there without getting it. Oink oink 🐷 piggy piggy
View attachment 146417
Heres what gets me, I have heard them say many times that Abby doesn't like ice cream that much........why take her for ice cream?? I think P wanted the ice cream and drove 30mins to get it i heard her say...I think she goes to "get abby treats" alot by herself so he can really get her self a treat. closet eating

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
thinking back to the vlog from a couple days ago.
the one with Isaiah describing the lady who 'walked into the street in front of his golfcart'. Well, he and his family all talk
God about acceptance and not making assumptions. His words were evidence of his own superiority complex. How did he know that woman didnt have hearing loss or dementia or AUTISM?
What entitled fools the Maasses all are.
God forbid Abbie ever steps into the road...what if some entitled kid in a golfcart started yelling at her?
Oh my god I can see this happening. Entitled kid drives down road and Ab steps out.

EK (entitled kid) Screech.... yells "Hey get outta my way!"
Ab (hand to mouth) starts honking
ET honks horn furiously
Ab honks louder
ET gets out of cart and yells "What are you doing?? Get out of this road!!"
Massives pull up
P "Don't yell at my sweet girl don't you know who we are?"
EK "I don't care get out of my way this is my road"
Ab continues honking and proceeds to sit in road
P starts crying
EK "Get off my road I own it"
Assa gets out with his go pro and microphone and says "Don't you yell at my wife and my Autism princess!"
EK knocks Assa on his ass and drives off
Ab picks up go pro and continues filming

New vlog: Autistic Teen films riot on our street!

• Haha
  • Heart
There have been several. I’m sure they get a lot of free stuff hoping for a shout out.
They have had sponsorships with audible, butcher box and hello fresh. There was the streaming service mentioned a few posts back and some spices P posts about.
Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head
[/QUOTE
Probably and they'd have to be better and bigger than everyone elses
Was it, what? He hasn't found a wsy yo bottle his fantastic farts and sell them in the link at the bottom? 'Fathering Autism Fathers Farts'?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fans wanting to see more of Abbie worries me., If Asa does that, it means Abbie will be forced to perform for the camera more than she is. I believe they know their lack of parenting knowledge for Abbie has shown through since school is out. People are seeing that she has much worse issues than Autism as well.

Anyone that shows distain or hate for children triggers me to no end. I see too much of that here...I can't deal with that.

Some of you need to take a look inside yourself when you are talking tit about other people, then post hatefilled remarks about children. Not only hateful remarks about this severely disabled child, but her brother as well. This site claims to hate that these people exploit their children, then you make horrible comments about their children! This is not about the kids...it is about their slimy parents.

What the duck? Children are innocent, even this 18 year old boy. Does he really deserve these comments about him? C'mon....

Ok, I will take my "Karen" ass and go on with myself.
I agree with you in principle but where I live 18 is an adult . I have seen a lot of serious damage done by children under 18. Some children are innocent but I don’t think you can generalise,

Reactions: 8
Interesting that P wants to do a live Q&A without Assa being there. This could be good...for us...haha. she has a hard time answering questions during her live shows doing make up. She ignores most questions asked. She said a 'get to know me' immediately I thought she means a get to know my stance on things that are probably different than Assa's, since she doesn't want him there. It should be interesting for sure and I plan to be there asking some questions. We all should!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting that P wants to do a live Q&A without Assa being there. This could be good...for us...haha. she has a hard time answering questions during her live shows doing make up. She ignores most questions asked. She said a 'get to know me' immediately I thought she means a get to know my stance on things that are probably different than Assa's, since she doesn't want him there. It should be interesting for sure and I plan to be there asking some questions. We all should!
Arsewipe is quaking in his boots, worried about what gems she will come out with. Miss piggy could bring the “ Brand. “
Toppling down with some of her views, let’s hope 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I doubt it, he is a little to privileged. Those are all pictures taken from a safe distance zoomed in.
What a jerk, like his father! He' s now an arrogant piece of sh...t, proud to leech money from their followers.

I have harshed on Issa You made me rethink it. Honestly my boys brains didnt fully come in until they were 21-23. Eighteen really is still not mature.

i will give him a year or two in college to bloom into himself. There is still time for him, you are correct.
I'm harsh toward Isaiah. I used to like him way back when....but not anymore. Age doesn't make a person innocent. It gives them a chance to learn or grow but it's not a free pass. I don't wish him harm...but I'm not obligated to like him or accept what I feel are obnoxious and sometimes ignorant words or behaviors simply because he is 18.

• Heart
Everytime I think "oh he's not a bad kid" he pulls an Asa move
I hope he grows up and pulls away from his parents but I highly doubt it. He's enjoying "all the things" and honestly I don't see him being away from mommy too long
... away from mommy and away from the money.
This picture of him with the money was disgusting.
My sympathy for him is gone.

• Heart
Arsewipe is quaking in his boots, worried about what gems she will come out with. Miss piggy could bring the “ Brand. “
Toppling down with some of her views, let’s hope 😂
You can bet she’s going to basically focus on cooking and slime life. She’s not going to want to get into anything serious. She will definitely lie about her weight loss. You know they will ask the stupid questions like do you think Isaiah will marry Summer... When do you think Abbie will be driving... Is that a pound a cheese and a pound of bacon each on a salad and how much dressing do you slather on that, should you still see the lettuce.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree with you in principle but where I live 18 is an adult . I have seen a lot of serious damage done by children under 18. Some children are innocent but I don’t think you can generalise,
They may call 18 an adult, but science shows different. males really do not fully mature at 18, mentally or physically. There are always exceptions, extremely mature or extremely immature, but most fall in the middle. Not sure what you meant by damage...doing stupid things? making bad choices? Pretty much consistent with not being a true adult mentally.

Reactions: 2
Here’s another gem where P gets winded playing nerf guns watch the end lol

Heres what gets me, I have heard them say many times that Abby doesn't like ice cream that much........why take her for ice cream?? I think P wanted the ice cream and drove 30mins to get it i heard her say...I think she goes to "get abby treats" alot by herself so she can really get her self a treat. closet eating
Edited to fix typo

Oh my god I can see this happening. Entitled kid drives down road and Ab steps out.

ET honks horn furiously
Ab honks louder
Massives pull up
P starts crying
Assa gets out with his go pro and microphone and says "Don't you yell at my wife and my Autism princess!"

ET honks horn furiously
Ab honks louder
Massives pull up
P starts crying

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.