Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s absolutely no reason to put flavored sugary drops in Abbies water. To me it just shows the ignorance of A&P. They don’t care what goes in their mouth so why should they care what goes in Abbies mouth! With all the sweet crap Ps mom would give Abbie to take home when they use to visit them and all the sweet crap she eats at home I would bet her teeth are terrible. All of them should go to the dentist every 6 months for cleaning and a check up or at least every year but we all know that doesn’t happen. As well as having Abbiescetes checked every year. All that squinting she did in speech therapy even Assa and Jill couldn’t figure out what was going on. And she was holding her head as well. I wonder if she has or is getting bad headaches. She was a mess in that therapy session and A should have stopped the session and try and figure out if she was hurting but nope. IMO I think Abbie should be checked out more than once a year. They’re to damn busy(haha) to take her and they don’t want to deal with the struggle it takes to sit in a waiting room and in the doctors office while she’s running around tearing up things.
Honestly and obviously health is not a priority for them. When my kids went off to college they had to have a Hepatitis B shot and a Tetanus booster before entering college. Wonder if Isa
will see a doctor and get his shots. Pretty sure it’s a requirement.
If I had a non verbal child like Abbie, I’d be getting her checked twice a year and make damn sure she gets teeth cleanings even if she has to be put out

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet she has been evaluated regularly for Insurance and such. They wouldn't vlog about it because they are all about Autism which has somehow become vogue these days, to video autistic children, I just do not get it.
Yes she would be evaluated but is different than an evaluation for a diagnosis. Once she has a label (s), that's all they real need for services. It's not like she's going to stop having IDD or autism and just because a clinician would change the label or add a label, it doesn't actually change who Abbie is or what services she needs. Hope that makes sense...

Reactions: 8
I went back and watched again....and also wanted to point out that, to me, the part when P says "I replied to one woman and said I don't see color and some lady replied and said that was the problem" then Assa and Isaiah tried to explain to her about the whole color blind thing...She still didn't get why the comment she made was wrong. Isaiah even even says something like.."that's just ignorant" I thought she was going to say I'm sorry about my comment then...but instead she goes on to say I'm sorry were not a political page...or something to that affect...completely not addressing what they just tried to tell her. I think they would have been better off not making that video on the fly. They should have put a little more thought into the addressing it before addressing it. If that makes sense?
Makes complete sense. In fact they could have just said they were sad about the racial divide and leave out everything else. The less they say the better. I believe it was just damage control for their channel. I watched Lauren and her husband discuss this after I watched P&A and they did a good job explaining their feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yes she would be evaluated but is different than an evaluation for a diagnosis. Once she has a label (s), that's all they real need for services. It's not like she's going to stop having IDD or autism and just because a clinician would change the label or add a label, it doesn't actually change who Abbie is or what services she needs. Hope that makes sense...
Agreed, it does not change who she is, but the label definitely affects what services she may receive.

Reactions: 10
Agreed, it does not change who she is, but the label definitely affects what services she may receive.
Yeah like I said I honestly didn’t know how that works. I just get baffled on why they never want to admit what she really is diagnosed with besides autism. Why is it so taboo to say my kid is also IDD for them.

Does it effect schooling? Would she no longer be able to go to JSA? Would it effect the money and everything they are receiving now?

Thank you in advance to whoever answers.

Reactions: 5
For some reason I think whats going on does bother Asa...but not P. She acted stunned and had nothing to add. Isaiah...Im sry, I dont see this kid as gifted. He can barely hold a thought let alone articulate it. Babbling about "color blindness"...and when he said "If you dont like us unsubscribe and unfollow" I thought Asa would blow lol. That really was a privileged white kid statement and not a good look combined with P's fake crying and lack of humility.
Asa should've made his statement alone.
How bout that analogy of being a painter....uh boy

I

And I think,....no I KNOW he left Abs honking in the video for effect. "Please feel sorry for us because we have to put up with Autism Princess' honking all the time, and if you aren't a subscriber, please click below. Some stars would be great too. Cillas crying."
Yes!!

• Heart
If I had a non verbal child like Abbie, I’d be getting her checked twice a year and make damn sure she gets teeth cleanings even if she has to be put out
You do not always get to choose to have your child "put out", not sure what you mean. Do you mean under general anesthetic? The dentist decides that and there are so many factors going into putting a child completely out, to do that you pretty much need an OR setting. When that is done, it is usually for more dental work than a cleaning. We did give mild sedatives and nitrous for check ups, but it all depends on the child's medical history.

It would be better to put some lemon or cucumber in their water than those chemicals, I agree.

The Maass family allows no hate (unless they ae being snarky to people). On their social media they only allow praise ( and donations), no debate, no questions, no advice and certainly nothing they do not want to hear. They know everything about everything and just want heaps of praise, praise, praise.

Makes complete sense. In fact they could have just said they were sad about the racial divide and leave out everything else. The less they say the better. I believe it was just damage control for their channel. I watched Lauren and her husband discuss this after I watched P&A and they did a good job explaining their feelings.
Miss 🐷 and arsewipe are so scared of their subscribers leaving. They have been watching from their fairytale tower for a couple of years now and suddenly they are being questioned and they don’t know what to do. You could see the panic on his face last night, he was probably thinking, if I say this or I say that, which way shall I go for the greatest damage limitation.
They really showed their ignorance and lack of intelligence last night, they looked like deer in the headlights, not knowing how to salvage the situation. I found it entertaining to watch them squirm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Do A&P check Abbie's teeth? If she hasn't learned how to brush them properly, then they're probably not that well brushed and I'd check if I were them. Otherwise she might have caries.

Reactions: 7
Yeah like I said I honestly didn’t know how that works. I just get baffled on why they never want to admit what she really is diagnosed with besides autism. Why is it so taboo to say my kid is also IDD for them.

Does it effect schooling? Would she no longer be able to go to JSA? Would it effect the money and everything they are receiving now?

Thank you in advance to whoever answers.
For some reason vlogging about autism and your autistic child is in vogue. Why? Not sure.

Reactions: 11
I was waiting for P to say "But Abbies teacher is black! Of course we care!" She doesnt have a clue about diversity so she'd be the one to point out the token poc she happens to know lol
I only got more involved in yesterdays Insta blowup, because I was sh** stirring about the Mio drops, and Asa was ‘trying’ to be a bully, and saying I should be ‘kind’ to P, in the middle of the sh** storm. SMH.
Anyway, I suggested rather than doing a vlog about the ‘family’ conversation on their stance on BLM etc, why not do a collab, with an Katelyn (Kaidale is bi racial), and Jen, completely forgetting about Ab’s teacher, as well. But no, Mr Arrogant,’we are a positive channel, not a reactive channel, failed miserably. By my calculations, being in a completely different timezone, the reactive live blog was done at about 0200? What was Abbie doing up, at that time?

Reactions: 12
My hope, Isaiah goes off to college, leaves the family cesspool of a think tank, and actually LEARNS a world view. Becomes educated. Learns to articulate his beliefs (a lost art heretofore in this family)
Returns to the flab-ily dinner table, speaks up and blows there narrow minded minds.🤯
Big Prilly will wail.....what happened to our easily manipulated son? 😭😭😭
Oversized A will reel back in shock as he gets knocked off his narcissistic throne
And Abigail will provide sound effects....
Oh how I wish they would vlog that event!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her school would he doing I. E.P.'s and I could swear Ab 's was right before the isolation poop hit the fan. One of them mentioned it. That was when home services stopped too, coincidentally or not.

Reactions: 6
Miss 🐷 and arsewipe are so scared of their subscribers leaving. They have been watching from their fairytale tower for a couple of years now and suddenly they are being questioned and they don’t know what to do. You could see the panic on his face last night, he was probably thinking, if I say this or I say that, which way shall I go for the greatest damage limitation.
They really showed their ignorance and lack of intelligence last night, they looked like deer in the headlights, not knowing how to salvage the situation. I found it entertaining to watch them squirm.
And Isaiah saying “If you don’t like us unsubscribe and unfollow” with that obnoxious smile across his face... I’m surprised As jaw didn’t hit floor. You know his stomach did the biggest flop. He might have need one of Abbies diapers, who knows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.