Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hav they 100% given up on potty training? She probably could have been mostly potty trained years ago (just wear a pull up to bed) if they had followed through with it, and had her on a schedule (which Is probably what they do at school) They should use a timer that goes off every like 45 minutes. While timer is going off say (in a positive tone) that sound means it’s time to go potty. It has to be a regular, long term thing. Also bring her to the 🚽 whenever she signs “potty” Idk if a sticker chart would work for her?or If she’d even understand. Did that with my niece and nephew. 1 sticker for pee, 2 for poop. So many stickers = a small prize. Maybe having a chart with 10 boxes across, the end box having a picture of The prize. (Obviously would be food related. We know she’s too old and uninterested in sensory toys.. ... ..) and food is life for Abbie. I wonder how different she’d be if someone like Brandy was her Mom. She probably wouldn’t have regressed soo much. I keep thinking of the video of her when she was much younger, getting her own water from the fridge. She looks like a “normal” strong/sturdy kid. Now her neck and back look soo bad and painful. Probably from her aggressive rocking. Wonder if she’s ever had whiplash.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hello everyone, new person here.
On the 'grovelling keep the subscribers video' it looks as though the desperately upset P is looking at her phone at 1.34 to 1.36. She must be watching the foundations of her pyramid starting to crumble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did they really seek out a special needs kid? If so, looks like from what I read they didn’t get the type of “special” they wanted.

Anyway, I highly doubt that they did and went through all of this to make themselves feel good. In my eyes, it’s better to give him a new home rather than torture and neglect the kid. So you’re upset over parents that have admitted that they can’t take care of a child and found him a better home to live in? Would you rather that they continued duct taping his wrists and what not? Like I said... never watched this family and don’t plan on it... just funny that you all mentioned it for one day and moved on like it was tabloid talk. Lol ... Looks like a lot of you take this “special needs” thing to a whole new level... smh. So these people should have known that the special they’re looking for is probably going to be highlighted by some other special that they didn’t sign up for? Why did they even go to China looking for this kid? Cause Angelina Jolie has perfected the art of adopting “exotic” kids from around the world and all the pretentious people wanna follow suite ? Lol. If they just wanted a special needs child then I’m sure they could have found them wherever they’re from. Some people don’t even need to be parents, but I bet the “connection” you have with a child that’s biologically yours is much different than for one you signed papers for. #teamnokids
Nobody has moved on, they just have their own thread 👍

Reactions: 9
Nobody has moved on, they just have their own thread 👍
Yep! I was going to respond but didn’t want to be off topic and get called out for it...
Gambit - yes, to answer your question: Yes, they went in specifically looking and requesting a special needs child and specifically, one with Autism... They said something about God allowing them to soften their hearts... They were way over their heads and the child was crumbling due to their lack of knowing how to parent and lacking getting necessary help and training... Some have even said, the doctors and therapist theydid have, were pushing for the child to find a new home or they were going to turn it into the state, to have him taken away and placed in a foster care because they just lacked the willingness to even learn and care for his needs.. They decided to find a family, before the state stepped non... This is from closer friends and hearsay though but it would make sense...
Also, about the adoption from overseas verses domestic adoptions. It costs almost double to adopt within the US verses going overseas and the process is a lot shorter. I know several Moms that went to foreign countries and adopted, for all reasons... Almost all of them will tell you though, their medical records rarely showed what truly was going on and most suffer from some sort of disability...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I did not think it was possible to dislike these people any more than I already do but after watching that BS I do.
Such dribble. Disingenuous. Cringe.
All the adjectives!!
It was as though they dug their hole deeper.
They probably just should have stayed STFU.
IMO.
They should have put this video on her pots, pans and pricilla channel since that’s the matching channel to the Instagram. Because those channels are not about Autism

Reactions: 10
After watching today's vlog about smoking meat and charcuterie boards I am more amazed than ever that this is what they call their job. I just got home from 8 hours running on my aching feet serving food and taking orders and i am simply shocked how they can constantly say how hard they work and how tired they are.
But...but ....Cucumber it is exhausting having all the things. Having a pool day and grilling out....sooooo tiring.

Anyone waiting for them to give their opinion on the riots are wasting their time! lmao.
They know giving their opinions on anything political or trending would mean they would lose at some fans. I have noticed they just do not do that at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just looked at the lipstick mama facebook page
She really should have changed her top between the video and the look at me I'm number 1 and wonderful picture
Asshole has definitely been perfecting his photoshop skills

• Haha
I find it interesting that when dealing with serious topics or when they're acknowledging something they've been called out on - Asa has a difficult time looking into the camera and making eye contact with the viewers. He spends most of this video looking at P or just off to the side. He does look at the camera a handful of times, but briefly.
It's very telling body language.
Totally picked up on that!!!! Plus P is not crying for anyone other then her own fat assed ego. They really have no clue what is going on in the real world.

When the Schofield kids were being abused in videos and posting them on YT I remember a few fans messaging them and asked them to speak out because these kids were 100% being abused for YT monies. They refused and said they don't judge other youtubers. So, they have this platform but no opinions, they have a platform but care about no one but themselves, they have a platform for their Autistic daughter but have no idea how to raise her. Maybe more fans will see how self absorbed and pitiful this family is.

As far as that other family that "rehomed" their son? Their YT life and money is gone forever. This is the kind of thing YT needs to investigate and stop allowing parents to make money off their kids. They basically got this kid for views, then rehomed him like a pet. YT needs to stop this nonsense. Even the Schofields still got money and kept posting videos until they were told by DCFS to stop, YT did not care.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They don't work hard but I do think it is exhausting taking care of Abbie and dealing with her 24/7. I think it would wear anyone out.
(Not saying this to bash Abbie or as a slam against her. Just that with the intensive level of care and supervision Abbie requires - that can be tiring.)
Amen! The constant noise alone, would push me to my limits. It has to be mentally exhausting!

Reactions: 7
Have you all seen the Wee's video on Braylee's diagnosis .. where they explain specifically her recent diagnosis and what intellectual age Braylee is in all different areas.. and she does have a IDD diagnosis as well but not severe.. Wonder why the Masss's dont lay out Abbie's diagnosis like this and where exactly Abbie is?

If anyone on here has an insta handle, there is very lively conversations going on on Cilla’s stuff and things under P’s latest brag about slimelife, it’s completely been railroaded by people (me included 😂🤦🏼‍♀️) slamming P’s view on BLM, voting for Trump, give P credit though, she is trying to answer questions, but gave up (no $$$ in insta views? ) so they discussed it as a ‘family’ on a vlog coming out soon.
Please wander on over there (insta) and give your opinionsView attachment 143521
😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Hav they 100% given up on potty training? She probably could have been mostly potty trained years ago (just wear a pull up to bed) if they had followed through with it, and had her on a schedule (which Is probably what they do at school) They should use a timer that goes off every like 45 minutes. While timer is going off say (in a positive tone) that sound means it’s time to go potty. It has to be a regular, long term thing. Also bring her to the 🚽 whenever she signs “potty” Idk if a sticker chart would work for her?or If she’d even understand. Did that with my niece and nephew. 1 sticker for pee, 2 for poop. So many stickers = a small prize. Maybe having a chart with 10 boxes across, the end box having a picture of The prize. (Obviously would be food related. We know she’s too old and uninterested in sensory toys.. ... ..) and food is life for Abbie. I wonder how different she’d be if someone like Brandy was her Mom. She probably wouldn’t have regressed soo much. I keep thinking of the video of her when she was much younger, getting her own water from the fridge. She looks like a “normal” strong/sturdy kid. Now her neck and back look soo bad and painful. Probably from her aggressive rocking. Wonder if she’s ever had whiplash.
I hope she never had whiplash but I do think a collar like they wear for it would help her tremendously. But they would not follow through with that either.

I lov
Who's really responsible for #1 sales company wide and #1 recruiter company wide.

View attachment 143574
I love this....someone please post it on her page!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think their new video (titled 'we were wrong') is exaggerated. They're public figures and people expect them to comment on current events. A lot of public figures are commenting on it and it's not wrong to expect them to speak up like everyone else does.
As for the comments: Someone talked about how Abbie doesn't 'see skin colour' and just 'sees friends'. Which I don't necessarily agree with. Everyone can recognise skin colour (we have eyes) and we shouldn't stop seeing it, but we should be able to treat everyone with the same amount of respect. I don't necessarily agree with Abbie seeing everyone as a friend, but that's not what I'm trying to talk about.

Holy cow! I woke up and all hell breaking loose! Haha! I watched the video concerning the IG post but it looks like it's gone now. I need to watch it again before committing because I was half asleep when I saw it and confused as to what was happening. It was hard to listen while Abbie was running around yelling.

Reactions: 11
I think that they both are tbh.
Apologies if this has already been responded to, but a year or two ago there was a vlog where they had a conversation about this and Asa confirmed that they do not vote for the same people and disagree on some key issues. I couldn't possibly begin to find the vlog, unfortunately, it was one of those thousands of moments where they're just in the car with P driving and A filming them. But from that I took it that he leans more liberal and she's diehard Trumpster conservative.

Have you all seen the Wee's video on Braylee's diagnosis .. where they explain specifically her recent diagnosis and what intellectual age Braylee is in all different areas.. and she does have a IDD diagnosis as well but not severe.. Wonder why the Masss's dont lay out Abbie's diagnosis like this and where exactly Abbie is?

I don’t think Abbie has been re-evaluated. I may be wrong. But I think A&P are comfortable with her diagnosis as it is now. We know they don’t fully accept what is going on. They don’t ever mention IDD, they always describe her as having autism. They talk about independence and still strive for unrealistic goals. I think re-evaluation on Abbie would burst their bubble.

This is just my opinion though you know as the ice queen with the cold heart. 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.