Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they really seek out a special needs kid? If so, looks like from what I read they didn’t get the type of “special” they wanted.

Anyway, I highly doubt that they did and went through all of this to make themselves feel good. In my eyes, it’s better to give him a new home rather than torture and neglect the kid. So you’re upset over parents that have admitted that they can’t take care of a child and found him a better home to live in? Would you rather that they continued duct taping his wrists and what not? Like I said... never watched this family and don’t plan on it... just funny that you all mentioned it for one day and moved on like it was tabloid talk. Lol ... Looks like a lot of you take this “special needs” thing to a whole new level... smh. So these people should have known that the special they’re looking for is probably going to be highlighted by some other special that they didn’t sign up for? Why did they even go to China looking for this kid? Cause Angelina Jolie has perfected the art of adopting “exotic” kids from around the world and all the pretentious people wanna follow suite ? Lol. If they just wanted a special needs child then I’m sure they could have found them wherever they’re from. Some people don’t even need to be parents, but I bet the “connection” you have with a child that’s biologically yours is much different than for one you signed papers for. #teamnokids
I think it’s more complicated than we know. I believe she mentioned that her other kids may have been threatened. I watched a video of Huxley and Myka doing some kind of homeschool thing. He’s precious and seemed like he had a good grasp on signing. I believe he may have said one or two words also.

Reactions: 7
I watched again and still...ugh...the yelling. I get that they dont want to be political and want everything to be rainbows and unicorns, but why couldn't they have taken 1 minute to acknowledge the situation? They wouldn't have had to say anything other than how sad it is...or how mad it makes them that this happened...shed a tear...be real for a second...and move on to whatever boring thing he wants to vlog about. I think what pissed off some of the viewers is that they completely ignored it and instead focused on themselves as usual. A&P looked at it as not wanting to voice an opinion, others looked at it as privileged white folks ignoring it happened. Atleast that was my take from a lot of comments I read.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hello everyone, new person here.
On the 'grovelling keep the subscribers video' it looks as though the desperately upset P is looking at her phone at 1.34 to 1.36. She must be watching the foundations of her pyramid starting to crumble.
Welcome to our party!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same. I felt so bad for him I couldnt watch beyond the first few minutes. I do not believe they meed the money, so why is he doing this? I'm sure there is something else he could do with his time.
I suspect she needs to recruit so many new consultants and sell so much product to keep her standing in the company. I feel sorry for him. Ten to one he was manipulated into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She looks crazy here. I wonder if sucking her dad into slime life put her over the top for her number one spot in recruiting?
She is batshit crazy.
She was talking about the top she is wearing. She said "This is a 1x or 2x, but the sizing is different because I wear a 14 top." Yeah, you do. Which is why your arms barely fit in the sleeves and it clings to your middle like a condom.
She is delusional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Apologies if this has already been responded to, but a year or two ago there was a vlog where they had a conversation about this and Asa confirmed that they do not vote for the same people and disagree on some key issues. I couldn't possibly begin to find the vlog, unfortunately, it was one of those thousands of moments where they're just in the car with P driving and A filming them. But from that I took it that he leans more liberal and she's diehard Trumpster conservative.
I remember that as well. It may have been November 2018 after they voted in the midterms,

Reactions: 6
But didn’t she get her own water with A or Summer standing there telling her what to do and when to stop otherwise the kitchen would be flooded!
Truth! 😶😶😶

Hello everyone, new person here.
On the 'grovelling keep the subscribers video' it looks as though the desperately upset P is looking at her phone at 1.34 to 1.36. She must be watching the foundations of her pyramid starting to crumble.
Welcome to the dark side...hahaha!
It sounds like you've come to the right place!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went back and watched again....and also wanted to point out that, to me, the part when P says "I replied to one woman and said I don't see color and some lady replied and said that was the problem" then Assa and Isaiah tried to explain to her about the whole color blind thing...She still didn't get why the comment she made was wrong. Isaiah even even says something like.."that's just ignorant" I thought she was going to say I'm sorry about my comment then...but instead she goes on to say I'm sorry were not a political page...or something to that affect...completely not addressing what they just tried to tell her. I think they would have been better off not making that video on the fly. They should have put a little more thought into the addressing it before addressing it. If that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I watched again and still...ugh...the yelling. I get that they dont want to be political and want everything to be rainbows and unicorns, but why couldn't they have taken 1 minute to acknowledge the situation? They wouldn't have had to say anything other than how sad it is...or how mad it makes them that this happened...shed a tear...be real for a second...and move on to whatever boring thing he wants to vlog about. I think what pissed off some of the viewers is that they completely ignored it and instead focused on themselves as usual. A&P looked at it as not wanting to voice an opinion, others looked at it as privileged white folks ignoring it happened. Atleast that was my take from a lot of comments I read.
For some reason I think whats going on does bother Asa...but not P. She acted stunned and had nothing to add. Isaiah...Im sry, I dont see this kid as gifted. He can barely hold a thought let alone articulate it. Babbling about "color blindness"...and when he said "If you dont like us unsubscribe and unfollow" I thought Asa would blow lol. That really was a privileged white kid statement and not a good look combined with P's fake crying and lack of humility.
Asa should've made his statement alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think Abbie has been re-evaluated. I may be wrong. But I think A&P are comfortable with her diagnosis as it is now. We know they don’t fully accept what is going on. They don’t ever mention IDD, they always describe her as having autism. They talk about independence and still strive for unrealistic goals. I think re-evaluation on Abbie would burst their bubble.

This is just my opinion though you know as the ice queen with the cold heart. 🤣
I bet she has been evaluated regularly for Insurance and such. They wouldn't vlog about it because they are all about Autism which has somehow become vogue these days, to video autistic children, I just do not get it.

I watched the Wee video, they seem like nice young parents that want the best for their daughter...just like MOST parents. Here is what kills me...no, your child has not changed people and or made some fantastic mark on the world. Get over your silly self. Would parents of NT kids say that just because they looked cute in a video or donated all their lemonade stand money to the homeless?

For some reason I think whats going on does bother Asa...but not P. She acted stunned and had nothing to add. Isaiah...Im sry, I dont see this kid as gifted. He can barely hold a thought let alone articulate it. Babbling about "color blindness"...and when he said "If you dont like us unsubscribe and unfollow" I thought Asa would blow lol. That really was a privileged white kid statement and not a good look combined with P's fake crying and lack of humility.
They made themselves look so much worse I find it hilarious! Ignorant....just so ignorant but now they are afraid they will lose all their fans of color...or uncolor since they are color blind and all.

• Heart
I went back and watched again....and also wanted to point out that, to me, the part when P says "I replied to one woman and said I don't see color and some lady replied and said that was the problem" then Assa and Isaiah tried to explain to her about the whole color blind thing...She still didn't get why the comment she made was wrong. Isaiah even even says something like.."that's just ignorant" I thought she was going to say I'm sorry about my comment then...but instead she goes on to say I'm sorry were not a political page...or something to that affect...completely not addressing what they just tried to tell her. I think they would have been better off not making that video on the fly. They should have put a little more thought into the addressing it before addressing it. If that makes sense?
I sensed some frustration from Asa that Priscilla just kept reasserting her own ignorance.

I actually left a comment on the video, something I almost never do, because it frustrates me so much.

You don't get to preach to your audience that if Abbie doesn't get something right you keep at it until she learns, and then turn around and say "Well, I messed up publicly once trying to be a good ally and so I'm never doing that again." which is really what it came down to with Priscilla. Like she was mad she got called out so she just wanted to hide behind 'we're not a political channel anyway.'

It's not bleeping politics, lady, it's life and talking about how you can ignore it so you will is just white privilege in action no matter how you want to mask it with giving people a break from life. Black people don't get a break from being terrified of losing their life at the hands of the people who are supposed to protect them. Any youtuber willfully ignoring that for the sake of keeping their content happy and monetizable to the widest audience just pisses me off right now.

(edited to fix typos since i wrote and posted this without proofing it)

Last edited:
  • Heart
After having it explained to her she STILL didn't get it!!! is she that stupid???

I agree

And now they are doing as much damaged control as possible. Today is blackout Tuesday on the internet and it is perfect timing for him to honor it and deflect the negative comments he would be getting. Too little too late Asshole.....just like Pigs progress on losing weight.

• Heart
I was waiting for P to say "But Abbies teacher is black! Of course we care!" She doesnt have a clue about diversity so she'd be the one to point out the token poc she happens to know lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was waiting for P to say "But Abbies teacher is black! Of course we care!" She doesnt have a clue about diversity so she'd be the one to point out the token poc she happens to know lol
What I'd like to see from them is for them to give their platform to one or even multiple black autistic creators to talk about what that experience is like. Or if they just have to keep it closer to home and on the parenting brand - duck, let Kaitlin use that platform talk about her fears of parenting a black autistic boy and what kind of measures she'll have to take to keep him safe from the police in this broken system as he grows up.

• Heart
Their arrogance simmers just under the surface, these insincere 'poor us' videos are only put out for damage limitation, like the one about the secret daughter and they know from that one that this will get plenty of views and earn them money. In her head P skips around in a rose filled world of unicorns farting glitter, shopping, nail bars, make up, DD and 'decor', you can see that she's visibly annoyed just under the surface at being called out and the tears are from frustration and anger at the nerve of people challenging them.

• Heart
I
I bet she has been evaluated regularly for Insurance and such. They wouldn't vlog about it because they are all about Autism which has somehow become vogue these days, to video autistic children, I just do not get it.

I watched the Wee video, they seem like nice young parents that want the best for their daughter...just like MOST parents. Here is what kills me...no, your child has not changed people and or made some fantastic mark on the world. Get over your silly self. Would parents of NT kids say that just because they looked cute in a video or donated all their lemonade stand money to the homeless?

They made themselves look so much worse I find it hilarious! Ignorant....just so ignorant but now they are afraid they will lose all their fans of color...or uncolor since they are color blind and all.
And I think,....no I KNOW he left Abs honking in the video for effect. "Please feel sorry for us because we have to put up with Autism Princess' honking all the time, and if you aren't a subscriber, please click below. Some stars would be great too. Cillas crying."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.