Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he certainly spoke the truth about how he felt but I just don’t understand when people say they wouldn’t change their. Child/sibling. Why would you choose to go through all that and more to the point why would you want your child to go through that if you could change it.
It's tough to explain. I can only speak for myself here, but while of course I would want my oldest daughter to have more acceptance and an easier time with certain things, I can't imagine her any other way. She's just my princess (should I break out a hashtag?)

And for myself - yeah, sometimes being autistic and mentally ill does suck, but again a lot of that is due to negative societal opinions. And then I wonder about the type of person I would be if I was 'normal' - would I be as caring, as patient, as imaginative, as creative, etc? Probably not. I just wouldn't be me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just checked out their FB post and found these. None of that video they posted after the fact seemed genuine. Neither 🐷 or ASS could just focus on looking into the camera and speak. With all the shifting glances, Their words felt empty, and they missed the mark completely.

They do watch the news, as I have seen Fox News frequently in the background of their vlogs. But how much of it they absorb is questionable in light of their choices during this pandemic.

Screenshot_20200602-014428_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200602-014531_Facebook.jpg

I still see there IG
The only IG I could find was for this:
Screenshot_20200602-015641_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Geepers what a read!! As soon as I saw that video come up on YouTube I knew I had to come here!!!! They're so old fashioned in every department of their life, so it doesnt surprise me they did something insensitive during this particular issue

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There are plenty of vlogs at the old house and in one or two in the new house, where Abbie gets her own water. I really can’t understand why if she drinks water, a whole glass at a time, why add coloured sugar drops? I’m not in the US, and children in NZ are only ‘allowed’ water at school, and it has been this way since my daughter started school 25 years ago! She does not have a single cavity, and we have fluoride in our city treated water.
But didn’t she get her own water with A or Summer standing there telling her what to do and when to stop otherwise the kitchen would be flooded!

• Haha
Just checked out their FB post and found these. None of that video they posted after the fact seemed genuine. Neither 🐷 or ASS could just focus on looking into the camera and speak. With all the shifting glances, Their words felt empty, and they missed the mark completely.

They do watch the news, as I have seen Fox News frequently in the background of their vlogs. But how much of it they absorb is questionable in light of their choices during this pandemic.

View attachment 143583View attachment 143584

The only IG I could find was for this:View attachment 143585
Fatheringautism is up

Reactions: 1
Who are the Stauffer family? Do they have a child with autism as well?
Who are the Stauffer family? Do they have a child with autism as well?
Yes they did. They adopted Huxley from China and rehomed their autistic child like you would a bad dog. I hope the Stauffer family burn in hell along with the masses family

Two year olds are so much fun around firepits too!

As far as why I am upset about their money? Because the people giving their $$$ to them seem like they dont have a lot of spare change, and I feel they are being taken advantage of. I would feel like a schlep if I did that, yet they do it with glee, in excess.
yea they are bleeping tit.

Last edited:
Fatheringautism is up
Funny tit... they talked about making a salad. P made a charcuterie board for A...end of vlog they’re going on a late night Dunkin run. What a joke!

Asssss looks like he’s putting lbs on! Big time!
🍩 at night will do that to ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The point I was trying to make was that Abbie was happily drinking water, and recently seemed to be getting artificial flavoured sugar drops put in. Surely this would lead to problems with her teeth, and digestive system ( artificial sugar causes anal leakage 😜). Are there any health benefits from drinking mio flavoured water? People were pointing out, that Abbie had not seen a dentist ( vlog wise) and brushing her teeth properly seems to be infrequent, and eating all the crap P cooks, and take outs, I just don’t see the point in adding more sugar.
She is in the age group now for getting wisdom teeth, and with her jaw/ ‘bite’ problems, and lack of effective communication, having those new erupting teeth constantly bathed in sugar is only going to lead to pain.
Sorry for the rant, healthy teeth and digestion have always been my focus when I was working with children, as my leukaemia is destroying the enamel on my teeth, leaving just bone and fillings, resulting in 12 removals, 4-5 more to go, and no replacement dentures as I have a latex allergy!
There’s absolutely no reason to put flavored sugary drops in Abbies water. To me it just shows the ignorance of A&P. They don’t care what goes in their mouth so why should they care what goes in Abbies mouth! With all the sweet crap Ps mom would give Abbie to take home when they use to visit them and all the sweet crap she eats at home I would bet her teeth are terrible. All of them should go to the dentist every 6 months for cleaning and a check up or at least every year but we all know that doesn’t happen. As well as having Abbiescetes checked every year. All that squinting she did in speech therapy even Assa and Jill couldn’t figure out what was going on. And she was holding her head as well. I wonder if she has or is getting bad headaches. She was a mess in that therapy session and A should have stopped the session and try and figure out if she was hurting but nope. IMO I think Abbie should be checked out more than once a year. They’re to damn busy(haha) to take her and they don’t want to deal with the struggle it takes to sit in a waiting room and in the doctors office while she’s running around tearing up things.
Honestly and obviously health is not a priority for them. When my kids went off to college they had to have a Hepatitis B shot and a Tetanus booster before entering college. Wonder if Isa
will see a doctor and get his shots. Pretty sure it’s a requirement.

• Heart
So ... is that a charcoal grill or what?

Honestly don’t know how those people live in that house ... and Summer loving there voluntarily. That screaming is completely insane.

Also noticed he mentioned the Stauffer family who I have never heard of until people cited them on here. He said all news outlets are reporting this but ... I must be watching underground news cause I haven’t seen one news outlet reporting this (on tv at least.) and said the whole world has the same opinion on the topic. Sorry. I don’t. That family said they didn’t know the extent of his disabilities... why is it such a shame that they gave him up to a family that can really take care of him and his needs? I mean, his own biological mother/ parents gave him up I’m assuming cause they couldn’t take care of him in the first place. He looks to be young enough to where he won’t remember those Stauffer people anyway. Just don’t see the fuss about it. It was an irresponsible adoption but looks like they have done the right thing if they can’t take care of him.
One they sought out a special needs kid. Two they had him for 2-3 years after that. Three, at age 2 no one knows how bad a delay or disability will be. Four they have the means to care for the kid and finally if it were their bio kid I doubt they would "rehome" them

Reactions: 8
Yes they did. They adopted Huxley from China and rehomed their autistic child like you would a bad dog. I hope the Stauffer family burn in hell along with the masses family

yea they are bleeping tit.
Thank you for that @Sasha Blu that seems so mean of them poor Huxley!!

Funny tit... they talked about making a salad. P made a charcuterie board for A...end of vlog they’re going on a late night Dunkin run. What a joke!

Asssss looks like he’s putting lbs on! Big time!
🍩 at night will do that to ya!
Yeah i thought who wants to drink coffee at night probably wont make you sleep

Reactions: 2
There are plenty of vlogs at the old house and in one or two in the new house, where Abbie gets her own water. I really can’t understand why if she drinks water, a whole glass at a time, why add coloured sugar drops? I’m not in the US, and children in NZ are only ‘allowed’ water at school, and it has been this way since my daughter started school 25 years ago! She does not have a single cavity, and we have fluoride in our city treated water.
I’m sure she very thirsty and she should be drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water a day but no one in that family is going to make sure she’s properly hydrated. They don’t go out of their way to see to any of Abbies needs. She doesn’t know what they are so her parents should be parenting! When they give her the many snacks she doesn’t need give her a glass of water with the snack!

These ppl are wasting their time and “feelings” on this...I believe Asa and P don’t even watch the news and really didn’t even realize they were expected to make a comment on what’s happening in our country....COVID wasn’t even in their minds, why would the riots be? Self absorbed garbage ppl

TRUTH!
Such asshole hope karma gets them good.
I seriously can not wait until they do this RV trip. It will be a hilarious hot mess! Our neighbors did this for a week and came back HATING each other! 5 grown adults in one RV, no matter how big it is will suffocate them and add Abbies issues on top of it! P and Assa are to fat to even sit at the table in those things. Where will Abbie sleep? I dont see her doing well and the fact that someone will have to watch her like a hawk from escaping. Someone mentioned the bathroom....haha...good luck getting P's fat butt in there. Not going to happen! Not to mention RV's are hard to maneuver especially if you have never driven anything that big before. I can't wait to see them trying to park it and dumping the waste.

They said that this will be a good trial run for when they travel around with Abbie once Isaiah goes off to school....I bet after this trip they wont be doing any of that.

It sounds like they are planning to do this soon. I hope they are smart enough to actually do some research about traveling in an RV before they do it....oh wait....maybe it will be even better if they don't! You know those idiots will just pack the RV with all the things and take off. Haha! I can't wait!!!
who is the 5th adult? Is it summer? I see she's no longer there. Did she catch Asa peeping in the shower hole? Why are people paying for trips golf carts, new house, endless meals, gifts and scooters?the amass family are scammers and bleeping assholes. I don't get it!!

Reactions: 5

I got that too, the post about her slimelife has been deleted 😉

• Heart
Not directed at you...but omg.
I didn't say people who turn 40 should take up needlepoint and wait to die. I said the Maass have no adult friends and no adult interests.
They spend all day on social media. They hang with Abbies besties.
Asa had no interest in photography until Isaiah wanted a camera.
Has anyone seen anything that would be a topic of conversation with him other than cameras or autism?
Even in the vlogs they talk about how "cool" and "hip" they are. They are not well rounded people.

hope you feel better! :)
Actually they are well rounded! HA! I could in no way not even a little bit have a conversation with that man, I’d have to slap him the minute he talked over me! I’m sure that’s why they no friends, who the hell could have a decent conversation with them? If you’re into eating and TicTok you’d fit right in!

Found this old picture, Abbie looks to be about a year or so old. Cilla was packing on the pounds then too.

View attachment 143298
Whoa! I bet she thought she was so cute back then!

Seriously Assa you wrote that? Excuse me but no ones allowed to have an opinion but you! Does he even think before he writes or says anything??

Well he certainly spoke the truth about how he felt but I just don’t understand when people say they wouldn’t change their. Child/sibling. Why would you choose to go through all that and more to the point why would you want your child to go through that if you could change it.
It’s very sad and it makes me furious that one parent didn’t take Abbie out of the situation and the other parent continue on so Isaiah could have fun and experience the places they went. He should of never been made her caregiver. They should of done their best to make sure he had a normal childhood/teenager as possible. That’s some solid parenting those two idiots have/had concerning Isaiah. NOT

Last edited:
  • Heart
Has anyone watched on Youtube a video called Special Books by Special Kids?
I was just flicking through it and i noticed Asa and Priscilla on it!!
Yeah. I posted it here a few weeks ago.

🐷 Has deleted all comments. And disabled comments on that post now!

Last edited:
One they sought out a special needs kid. Two they had him for 2-3 years after that. Three, at age 2 no one knows how bad a delay or disability will be. Four they have the means to care for the kid and finally if it were their bio kid I doubt they would "rehome" them
Did they really seek out a special needs kid? If so, looks like from what I read they didn’t get the type of “special” they wanted.

Anyway, I highly doubt that they did and went through all of this to make themselves feel good. In my eyes, it’s better to give him a new home rather than torture and neglect the kid. So you’re upset over parents that have admitted that they can’t take care of a child and found him a better home to live in? Would you rather that they continued duct taping his wrists and what not? Like I said... never watched this family and don’t plan on it... just funny that you all mentioned it for one day and moved on like it was tabloid talk. Lol ... Looks like a lot of you take this “special needs” thing to a whole new level... smh. So these people should have known that the special they’re looking for is probably going to be highlighted by some other special that they didn’t sign up for? Why did they even go to China looking for this kid? Cause Angelina Jolie has perfected the art of adopting “exotic” kids from around the world and all the pretentious people wanna follow suite ? Lol. If they just wanted a special needs child then I’m sure they could have found them wherever they’re from. Some people don’t even need to be parents, but I bet the “connection” you have with a child that’s biologically yours is much different than for one you signed papers for. #teamnokids

• Angry
Reactions: 2
EMERGENCY VLOG!
Haha you dont wanna lose any supporters...so be more careful who you call out in your 'apology'

I think fake crying too
Definitely fake. It's about time that they were called out. Omfg piggy is making meals for other people. Hello heart attack food!

• Haha
  • Heart
IMO they are both so full of 💩💩💩💩💩
Asshole made no sense and Piggy was just trying to look oh so upset and put upon.
As Pink Marshmallow said it's all in the body language
Also did he actually say in the same breath basically this doesn't have to be a polarizing issue, you either agree or disagree. Does he even know what polarizing means
And again you could tell Abbie was having a meltdown
Can you hear that creaking over Abbies yelling A&P, it's the floor starting to fall out from under you.
Also the house was built in the 20's so not slave quarters and most maid rooms from that era have an ensuite so like someone said most likely an addition
OMG take control of your child. Listen here MIss P your whole world is LimeLife. The other day when Abbie was having a fit in the bat mobile because the ride was over and she pitched a fit and tore something up in the garage what were you doing? You were on your phone and not even tuned into your child. She could have banged her head against the wall with blood running down her face and you wouldn’t of notice. Point is get your face out of your phone, stop crying and acting like a baby because people were pointing out your lack of what is happening in the world right now. Same with Covid you showed zero interest when people were losing their lives by the thousands. I don’t mean you need to be posting a paragraph about what’s happening just acknowledge a few sentences of how you feel. Your freaking life is your face in that phone making sure you don’t miss a freaking sale that someone else might get. I think you stalk your team mates every second to see if you can take a sale if someone comments they might be interested in LimeLife. You can’t put that phone down during dinner at home or eating out or when Abbies foot is hurting. You need to take a real good look at yourself and your behavior. That’s why you’re getting slammed with comments. Wake up sister there’s terrible things going on in our country right now and guess what your scammy business takes a back seat! To me you actions show our illiterate you are. Put that damn phone down and pay attention to your family especially your daughter who you seem to have zero time for. And Assa stop making excuses for your wife’s bad behavior.
Ok I’m done, I’m giving myself a migraine!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hardly half his subs. He would’ve just been attacked if he didn’t say something about BLM. He was lying through his teeth when he said “saying ALM is wrong.” lol ALM supporters generally don’t loot.
Why’s that? And how do you know? Do you have stats on that?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.