Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blows my mind how everyone thinks they know everything going on with that family. How the hell does this fan know what her insurance covers? Are these people really putting that info out there? The person said they don’t cover the “extra month” .... what month is that? Lmao smh I feel ashamed watching this. The part about her wearing diapers anyway was funny though... when the person said it doesn’t matter if she gets her period cause she wears diapers anyway. Lmao. It would still be a bloody mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After watching today's vlog about smoking meat and charcuterie boards I am more amazed than ever that this is what they call their job. I just got home from 8 hours running on my aching feet serving food and taking orders and i am simply shocked how they can constantly say how hard they work and how tired they are.
They don't work hard but I do think it is exhausting taking care of Abbie and dealing with her 24/7. I think it would wear anyone out.
(Not saying this to bash Abbie or as a slam against her. Just that with the intensive level of care and supervision Abbie requires - that can be tiring.)

Reactions: 7
We could tell these people ( their fans) that Michael Jackson and Prince are alive... living in a deserted island... and they’d believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blows my mind how everyone thinks they know everything going on with that family. How the hell does this fan know what her insurance covers? Are these people really putting that info out there? The person said they don’t cover the “extra month” .... what month is that? Lmao smh I feel ashamed watching this. The part about her wearing diapers anyway was funny though... when the person said it doesn’t matter if she gets her period cause she wears diapers anyway. Lmao. It would still be a bloody mess.
At one point, they discussed that she had a period because the insurance would not cover the shot that soon or due to her age or something. I'm pretty sure they said they figured it out where she gets the shot on the right schedule for her now though.

Reactions: 3
At one point, they discussed that she had a period because the insurance would not cover the shot that soon or due to her age or something. I'm pretty sure they said they figured it out where she gets the shot on the right schedule for her now though.
Ok I guess I didn’t see that one. But, I’m sure with “all the money” they have it wouldn’t be such an ordeal to cover one shot anyhow! But thank you for the clarification... I just can’t believe that people with “so much money” would even think twice about paying for that shot on their own.

Reactions: 4
He said when you put the dead ca.... I’m gonna call it “fluff”....back over the mic that it flicks the switch - but it didn't, it was already in that position when he put the “fluff” back on?! Way to slag off the free microphone for something it didn’t even do 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thought I heard it click & then when he removed the fluff, it clicked back into the position he wanted it in. I think, anyway?

Isn't he trying to get out of it??

I thought you weren't suppose to give dogs cooked bones?
I hear ya. I wouldn’t do it. Beef bones better than chicken for sure tho as chicken bones splinter more.

Reactions: 3
They don't work hard but I do think it is exhausting taking care of Abbie and dealing with her 24/7. I think it would wear anyone out.
(Not saying this to bash Abbie or as a slam against her. Just that with the intensive level of care and supervision Abbie requires - that can be tiring.)
Thats true but up until now when Summer went home for a measley 2 weeks, they dumped her on anyone that would take her. And begird the corona virus crap, she was in school much of the day, and had respit help, so I don't feel they are overworked at all. Pig does nothing except laundry, they have someone clean their house, they get take out food alot too. They don't take care of their own lawn or pool either. They have her all to themselves for 2 short weeks and they are already going nuts.

A few ppl have left comments under the video telling him that cooked bones are dangerous. Hopefully he pays attention to that.
I meant the bones are not good for them.

A few ppl have left comments under the video telling him that cooked bones are dangerous. Hopefully he pays attention to that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thats true but up until now when Summer went home for a measley 2 weeks, they dumped her on anyone that would take her. And begird the corona virus crap, she was in school much of the day, and had respit help, so I don't feel they are overworked at all. Pig does nothing except laundry, they have someone clean their house, they get take out food alot too. They don't take care of their own lawn or pool either. They have her all to themselves for 2 short weeks and they are already going nuts.

Are you sure? hahahahhaha (sorry, i had to)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh Barney you badass
Ahhh to think that they would give one tit about BLM or anything other than autism. I actually have no sympathy for the people that spend their hard earned money to give to them as though they are your family or people really in need. Assa has learned the game of online begging ... it’s all about seeking out vulnerable populations and making them believe that you will be their savior ... but “without your donations, good people, I can’t keep spreading the message... I can’t help all the autistic people now... without your DOUGHnation” type of tit. Gtfoh. People will believe anything that makes them feel good or happy... it’s no wonder he wanted to be a preacher. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If anyone on here has an insta handle, there is very lively conversations going on on Cilla’s stuff and things under P’s latest brag about slimelife, it’s completely been railroaded by people (me included 😂🤦🏼‍♀️) slamming P’s view on BLM, voting for Trump, give P credit though, she is trying to answer questions, but gave up (no $$$ in insta views? ) so they discussed it as a ‘family’ on a vlog coming out soon.
Please wander on over there (insta) and give your opinions 1E7A5E01-4F86-4800-960C-D782641C35CA.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone waiting for them to give their opinion on the riots are wasting their time! lmao.
Also no need to hear their petty opinions on such a huge matter like this. I don’t care to hear it.

It will most likely be autism involved ... “y’all what if our child was walking out in the street after eloping and she got caught up in this war zone.” Stfu

Not sure if this was ever posted...it's a video submission for a scholarship done 2 years ago
Isaiah seems to be open about his feelings which leads me to believe it was filmed by a guidance counselor and not asshat.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.