Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned the crap they eat.. I got blocked months ago for commenting about their excessive Dunkin consumption and that it's a waste of $ and calories.

They owe it to A to feed her healthy. I wish they would do a overhaul on all the junk in their pantry and fridge. She cannot convey to them that she is getting sick from the food. In fact, I read somewhere a while back that removing dairy from an autistic child's diet can significantly reduce bad behavior, as they act out from the pain, instead of letting someone know they're having issues and getting them resolved. My toddlers are not autistic, but I took dairy out of their diets and fed them healthier after reading and I noticed less tantrums almost immediately.

I think it's amazing that P cooks for her family almost every day, but it's incredibly unhealthy the way she does. I tried cooking comfort food my husband likes for a few months and we both packed on the pounds. It's not meant to be eaten every day. P probably makes a large plate for herself so she at least gets some of her own cooking before everyone else gobbles it up in one sitting.

I always skip over the clips of A inhaling food the way she does because she looks uncivilized. Their solution is to hold their hand over her mouth, just as they shove food down their own throats. Seems like she'd probably be getting gas and stomach pains after inhaling a plate full of food in under 10 minutes.
In addition, I'm on one of the same medications that Abbie is called Seroquel. One of the major side effects of this medication is that it messes with your blood glucose and can make you diabetic. You have to be careful with your diet so that you don't become diabetic. I get my blood tested once a month to check my levels.
I seriously doubt Abbie would tolerate getting her blood drawn. A&P are playing with fire by letting her consume so many sugary and fatty foods.

Adoption is also very slow. I dont k ow if china still practices the one child per family thing, but I'm betting he was given up at birth. Who knows.

They were purposely looking for a child with disabilities. She stated in a vlog that they were advised not to adopt him by numerous professionals. Myka stated that if one of her bio kids had these issues, they would have got them therapies/ meds/ whatever the kid needed. With this one tho, they "rehomed" him. He was what, four??

He probably went into foster care. He will likely be in foster care til he ages out. He is very young, so still has decent chances but his medical stuff, esp in the states, makes it rough. (I lived in foster care, so I have some knowledge as to how it works)

Nobody ever knows when they get pregnant what you're going to get. You can have a perfectly average NT kid, maybe a genius, or maybe one with tons of health issues and mental health stuff. Its part of the risk.

Right after they dumped him, like a freaking animal, they bought a new home I read then WENT TO BALI. These people can go right to hell. The videos with him in it need to be completely removed from YouTube and them be unable to make money from them.

They even claimed he asked for it. WTF. He didnt. He is essentially still a baby, and he is nonverbal. I'm not saying nonverbal kids cant communicate, but I disbelieve that he was able to express something like that.

I also find it interesting she never quite said what he was doing. Theres hints of violence (that myka stated, but she never specifies) toward the other kids, but you work with it!!!

I also saw that she was having issues with him staring at them while they eat. OF COURSE HE WAS. I've never been in an orphanage, but in foster care and camps they have for those of us without parents, they are REALLY stingy with food. I have had issues with food my entire life and still can get defensive over my plate and I'm 34!!

I dont attack anyone, but people taking my food gives me anxiety.

A year just my thoughts. Those people are garbage (except the children)
Reading all of that just pisses me off even more. What a disgusting horrible woman. The husband is a tool as well.

Reactions: 7
On my facebook feed, there were many news and entertainment pages covering the story. Not so much on tv.
It's crappy because it's already a traumatizing event for this kid to be adopted by people he doesn't know, who don't even speak the same language, then taken on a long flight to a country he doesn't know, he lived with them for two years, they made $$$ off him and his journey
and then when things got tough - they rehome him like he's a bad dog. It's just all around a plain crappy thing to do. That's how I see it.

Not to mention they did things like putting duct tape on his wrists and thumbs to prevent him from sucking his thumb.
I see what you’re saying ...but him being special needs does not create a special situation. It was a fucked up situation to begin with. I’d rather that he lives and grows up with a family that can really take care of him. If they were duct taping his wrists and thumbs, then I would say he is in a “better place” now.
Also, people rehome dogs for many reasons other than being “bad.” Like moving from a house with a big yard to a small apartment...

I believe he is good wherever he is at right now. Might as well save him from years of possible neglect and ongoing torture.

Reactions: 5

Tonight's vlog 1.6.20
Worst Vlog Ever!
Only worth watching because he said he was going to rub a pig. 🤣

Otherwise that was nothing but pointless chatter about the stupid microphone and the bbq really. And why can’t P have a little modesty and cover herself on camera or wear a swimsuit that has a skirt or shorts. No one wants to see ALL THAT! And I love how that light side salad was turning into a super sized loaded with everything they could think of salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see what you’re saying ...but him being special needs does not create a special situation. It was a fucked up situation to begin with. I’d rather that he lives and grows up with a family that can really take care of him. If they were duct taping his wrists and thumbs, then I would say he is in a “better place” now.
Also, people rehome dogs for many reasons other than being “bad.” Like moving from a house with a big yard to a small apartment...

I believe he is good wherever he is at right now. Might as well save him from years of possible neglect and ongoing torture.
You're right. I agree that he's better off without them as 'parents'. Just pisses me off that he had to go through all of this.

Reactions: 8
He said when you put the dead ca.... I’m gonna call it “fluff”....back over the mic that it flicks the switch - but it didn't, it was already in that position when he put the “fluff” back on?! Way to slag off the free microphone for something it didn’t even do 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Abbie has never got water on her own and never put the drops in! The drops would go right to her mouth not the glass! Can I just say that A&P knew damn well that Abbie would never be able to ride a bike especially one that size. She’s one year old! I would also like to say the P will get on her Pelaton one time because it will kill her knees and one pedal around and she’ll be out of breath and I hope A knows CPR! This family drives me insane and I have sent emails with videos clips to Hello Fresh, DD, YouTube, Facebook, LimeLife and a few others!
And I will keep sending emails and videos until these places stop sponsoring them for exploiting their IDD/ barely Autistic daughter! I cannot stand when P says “help support the Masses Squad”. In other words send money I need new furniture, clothes and my 3x a week grocery shopping!
Sorry y’all I had to get this off my chest. I feel so much better now!
[/QUOTE

Well said! You're gonna do just great here with us...we're glad to have you!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Asa claims he doesn't really like that Pit Master....because he keeps burning their food. It's you Asa, not the grill. Those ribs looked like lumps of charcoal and I'm surprised no one called the fire squad.

These two morons can't figure anything out. Maybe Abbie would be fine staying out there if she had a swing and some toys. Hello. Most kids wouldn't want to just sit with their parents while they talk or look at their phones.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She was already obese as a young mother. The best years of her live she' spending in an unattraktive, unfit body.
I'm married for decades. We got together whe i was 18 and he 23 years old.
Honestly, he would have left me too if i had put on weight like Mrs. Massive as a young girl. At that age it's not enjoya ble to get privat with an obese partner.
Prilly always had a tendency to be fat. Even her high school cheerleading picture shows that chubby tendency.
And you know what popped into my mind immediately when I saw this old photo? That there was another little daughter out there somewhere whom he didnt do anything for.

Hey did yall notice in the vlog yesterday when Asssa was talking about how the microwave was built in...that he managed to tell us all that the counter and backsplash are marble?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
But once it's stretched its stretched right? How can she reset? Is that possible?
She can't. I have a friend whose daughter had the surgery, She lost weight for her wedding. She wanted to be a smaller size so she had the surgery. She started at about 350 got down to 200. That was a few years ago. Right after the wedding she ate the way she wanted and put all the weight back plus some. She failed her surgery.

• Heart
Asa claims he doesn't really like that Pit Master....because he keeps burning their food. It's you Asa, not the grill. Those ribs looked like lumps of charcoal and I'm surprised no one called the fire squad.

These two morons can't figure anything out. Maybe Abbie would be fine staying out there if she had a swing and some toys. Hello. Most kids wouldn't want to just sit with their parents while they talk or look at their phones.
He starts off saying the pit master doesn't burn the pellets well... then he goes on to say he put a ton of brown sugar on the meat which caused it to flame up. That's YOUR duck up, Asa. Don't blame the grill.

They make it out to be Abbie's fault for "wanting to do nothing and be lazy". But you are spot on, why would she want to sit out there w/ them doing pretty much nothing and God-Cilla absorbed in her phone when she can do the same thing on the couch inside.

Hey did yall notice in the vlog yesterday when Asssa was talking about how the microwave was built in...that he managed to tell us all that the counter and backsplash are marble?
That's Asa's Hyacinth Bucket tendencies coming out.
139fcddac44bd094e45545a232b4c914.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
But once it's stretched its stretched right? How can she reset? Is that possible?
Its hard to explain but a reset is more of a mind thing in that it teaches you not to eat when you are not hungry. You are more resetting your pattern of thinking than anything else. If she keeps overeating she will become more and more hungry (in her mind) and she will eat more. I studied alot about weight loss surgery and went to all the seminars required before hand. I was going to do it. My friend and I went, she did the surgery and 2 years later has gained half if her weight back. I chose weight watchers (not a paid sponsor, lol) lost 150 lbs and have kept it off. She dropped me as a friend. Pig did not go to enough pre op programs to get to the root of why she overeats....its not because she is hungry. Yes if she follows the rules, her stomach will think its smaller again because your mind will convince you it is. It can shrink back somewhat.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After watching today's vlog about smoking meat and charcuterie boards I am more amazed than ever that this is what they call their job. I just got home from 8 hours running on my aching feet serving food and taking orders and i am simply shocked how they can constantly say how hard they work and how tired they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't take much more. Asa is the most arrogant prat who just loves the sound of his own voice. What a load of absolute rubbish. Who cares about the bloody mic? Who cares about his show off expensive BBQ? Who cares about his office layout? I care more about Abbie still wearing a nappy and why? Her not being interacted with or listened to.

I cant imagine the leghumpers are going to put up with this Asa infomercial and Barney Rubble is going to go apeshit!
Once he was talking about having another business/channel about teaching vlogging, sound, etc...that's what this is leading up to.

Its hard to explain but a reset is more of a mind thing in that it teaches you not to eat when you are not hungry. You are more resetting your pattern of thinking than anything else. If she keeps overeating she will become more and more hungry (in her mind) and she will eat more. I studied alot about weight loss surgery and went to all the seminars required before hand. I was going to do it. My friend and I went, she did the surgery and 2 years later has gained half if her weight back. I chose weight watchers (not a paid sponsor, lol) lost 150 lbs and have kept it off. She dropped me as a friend. Pig did not go to enough pre op programs to get to the root of why she overeats....its not because she is hungry. Yes if she follows the rules, her stomach will think its smaller again because your mind will convince you it is. It can shrink back somewhat.
I agree with you. You can “shrink” your stomach without surgery anyway. It’s all about what you eat. If you eat carbs and sugars regularly... you’re always going to be hungry and crave carbs and sugars. If you eat emotionally and such, you’ll always want food too. It’s all about eating true and wholesome food! I watched a few vlogs that are older and in one of them p was saying that they eat out a lot. And so she was going to implement doing slim fast shakes for breakfast and lunch and then a salad for dinner. I believe this was before her surgery and they were in the old house. Anyway... just wanted to point out that she’s tried almost everything now except for lipo. The slim fast regimen would have worked but I guess they can’t ever stick to a program, and/or they’re used to eating so much that just a shake wouldn’t fill them up. I drank slim fast for breakfast and had salads for lunch and dinner through all my college life which helped me not gain the pounds that most people do at college ... so I know it can be done. Yeah it was boring but you kind of start to love that way of eating after a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@GrabPOPCORNnotPretzels We’ve had a mix of peaceful and violent protests throughout our city since Thursday (mostly violent the first three days). We’ve had a curfew in place since Saturday, but a lot of the violent protestors obviously do not respect that. My BF and I live downtown right by the State Capitol where thousands of protesters convene and organize in the afternoon and then as soon as the sun starts to set, police start throwing tear gas canisters, shooting pepper bullets and basically start pushing the protesters towards the neighborhoods in order to save the government buildings and other landmarks. We’ve seen so many dumpster fires, cars set on fire, other destruction and heard so many bangs and shots fired since Thursday... on top of which our main streets have been closed every day so we had to take our bikes out in this mess just to get things we need... which is fine but we’re literally in the middle of it all so it feels like we always run into a standoff no matter what street we ride - thanks to the flawed outlook of our police and their approach to just pushing them to our neighborhoods. I respect the right to protest, but like you said, this is about to get uglier than it has been so far... especially with covid in the mix.
Stay safe!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it only me that finds it disgusting that pigzilla has convinced her elderly vulnerable step dad into selling her waxy rubbish. It's vile and sickening to see this. She's a horrible human being '
Isn't he trying to get out of it??

I thought you weren't suppose to give dogs cooked bones?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.