Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also no need to hear their petty opinions on such a huge matter like this. I don’t care to hear it.

It will most likely be autism involved ... “y’all what if our child was walking out in the street after eloping and she got caught up in this war zone.” Stfu
Yeah, they are all about Southern living & they don’t know oppression. Just like I don’t. My ancestors were mediterranean, scandinavian....& no one had slaves. (My Italian ancestry were slaves & oppressed tho). Who knows, maybe Cilla’s ancestors did? I know how triggering the ‘all lives matters’ hashtag has become for BLM supporters. Now it’s said we can’t have ALM until BLM. It’s not helping. Now there’s even more division & praying for peace. I think it might help if the BLM start punching out the Antifa. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thought I heard it click & then when he removed the fluff, it clicked back into the position he wanted it in. I think, anyway?

I hear ya. I wouldn’t do it. Beef bones better than chicken for sure tho as chicken bones splinter more.
Rib bones splinter very easily. Chicken bones too small and even worse
About the only semi safe bones are those flintstone joint bones.

Reactions: 3
Thats true but up until now when Summer went home for a measley 2 weeks, they dumped her on anyone that would take her. And begird the corona virus crap, she was in school much of the day, and had respit help, so I don't feel they are overworked at all. Pig does nothing except laundry, they have someone clean their house, they get take out food alot too. They don't take care of their own lawn or pool either. They have her all to themselves for 2 short weeks and they are already going nuts.
Fair points. You're correct.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, they are all about Southern living & they don’t know oppression. Just like I don’t. My ancestors were mediterranean, scandinavian....& no one had slaves. Who knows, maybe Cilla’s ancestors did? I know how triggering the ‘all lives matters’ hashtag has become for BLM supporters. Now it’s said we can’t have ALM until BLM. It’s not helping. Now there’s even more division & praying for peace. I think it might help if the BLM start punching out the Antifa. lol
I’m sure her ancestors had slaves. Also just looking at the house they live in, its clear to me that summers room was once a slave quarters. They have no clue about oppression at all... its such a hot topic right now that if they did, they would have said something about it. I actually don’t care to hear their foolish opinions ...just saying. But they have no problems always wanting to appropriate black culture in their speech and TikToks ... which is quite offensive. I was going to put up some examples but ...If you know, you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If anyone on here has an insta handle, there is very lively conversations going on on Cilla’s stuff and things under P’s latest brag about slimelife, it’s completely been railroaded by people (me included 😂🤦🏼‍♀️) slamming P’s view on BLM, voting for Trump, give P credit though, she is trying to answer questions, but gave up (no $$$ in insta views? ) so they discussed it as a ‘family’ on a vlog coming out soon.
Please wander on over there (insta) and give your opinionsView attachment 143521
I would have assumed they don’t care enough to vote.

Dont
Oh for fu**s sake did you see the burnt ribs and how 🐷 just put one on her plate, then they had the meat and salad and then a late night dunkin run. Yeah 🐷 you are really cutting down .
Did I see the pissy cushion at the beginning of the vlog and it had gone again half way through. All this time they have had her at home and she still wears a nappy, they could have h4ad a really good start on potty training while she has been off school. Yesterday 🐷 was all excited about Abbie being a sophomore, she just left the with nappy bit off.
Don't forget the mojitos!

• Haha
If anyone on here has an insta handle, there is very lively conversations going on on Cilla’s stuff and things under P’s latest brag about slimelife, it’s completely been railroaded by people (me included 😂🤦🏼‍♀️) slamming P’s view on BLM, voting for Trump, give P credit though, she is trying to answer questions, but gave up (no $$$ in insta views? ) so they discussed it as a ‘family’ on a vlog coming out soon.
Please wander on over there (insta) and give your opinionsView attachment 143521
Oh lord! Are they trumpsters? I have an insta and will gladly go in on them.

• Heart
  • Angry
AMEN to that new vlog! Anyone coming at them needs to take a hard look at their own hearts. No one should be instigating negativity & provoking anyone to back the chaos.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dont
Don't forget the mojitos!
Right now Asa posted on their facebook a whole big spiel about one of their members calling them out because P made 2 posts bra gging about herself and limelife and nothing sbout the murder by cop thing. You must listen to it!!

On top of being idiots, they also support a moron who won presidency after mocking IDD people! Lmao. I mean, there are many reasons why I dislike trump but for them that should have been a dealbreaker. Lmfao

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
But of course, they have to pretend that they are rich and well off and above the people ... hence they would vote for him. And also, a long, storing history of having slaves.

• Heart
I’m sure her ancestors had slaves. Also just looking at the house they live in, its clear to me that summers room was once a slave quarters. They have no clue about oppression at all... its such a hot topic right now that if they did, they would have said something about it. I actually don’t care to hear their foolish opinions ...just saying. But they have no problems always wanting to appropriate black culture in their speech and TikToks ... which is quite offensive. I was going to put up some examples but ...If you know, you know.
I think the back living room was an add-on. And Summer’s room was always a pool house/storage. I once lived in a maid’s quarters in an upstairs old New England home. They even had a separate staircase that wasn’t used anymore that the maid used to access. I can’t say slave, as I don’t know, but possibly.

Reactions: 6
On top of being idiots, they also support a moron who won presidency after mocking IDD people! Lmao. I mean, there are many reasons why I dislike trump but for them that should have been a dealbreaker. Lmfao
I know we are not supposed to be political here, and I can understand why. But I agree with you.

They called out Trump in the vlog tonight. They were accused of being voting for him, they never said that.

oh Barney you badass
I’m sure Barney is one of us, if not come on over, absolutely cracker responses! I have been blocked on most of the platforms, that is why I was pushing my agenda on P’s limelife post, and it has been ‘hijacked’ in an all out brawl 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.