Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 143538

Yes Abbie was non stop with the noise in this.
I just watch the Lauren brazee vlogs on both issues and in the stauffer one she makes a statement of "you're judged by who your friends are". Wonder if the friendship between them is weakening, after all ella is speaking etc. I was never a fan of the brazees mainly because she was turning into a pseudo piggy but if she continued along the lines of the past 2 vlogs I might, notice I said might, change my mind.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think he is..but I believe she is.
Knock yourself out! lmao. Trump is Trump. And he’s such a tough businessman that China released a pandemic, maybe meant for Hong Kong only, but who knows. The best thing to do is not get caught up in politics. There’s evil on all sides. Just look at Nancy & Hillary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Cilla is crying. New Vlog.

I find it interesting that when dealing with serious topics or when they're acknowledging something they've been called out on - Asa has a difficult time looking into the camera and making eye contact with the viewers. He spends most of this video looking at P or just off to the side. He does look at the camera a handful of times, but briefly.
It's very telling body language.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They called out Trump in the vlog tonight. They were accused of being voting for him, they never said that.
Yes, they said it on a vlog or insta post, as they were wearing MAGA hats and P has not long stated on her hijacked slimelife insta, that she did vote for him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She better fuckin cool it for awhile. All the while shes trying to get everyone to pity her by crying like a big fat pig, Ab is flying around the kitchen honkin' and trying to get some attention. Asshole is so pissed he can barely get his words trying to prove they are not racist, etc. Grow a pair Pig...next to the pair you already have hanging between your tree stumps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry for the Trump comment but couldn’t hold my thoughts to myself you guys. We can move away from that topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I find it interesting that when dealing with serious topics or when they're acknowledging something they've been called out on - Asa has a difficult time looking into the camera and making eye contact with the viewers. He spends most of this video looking at P or just off to the side. He does look at the camera a handful of times, but briefly.
It seemed like they had never talked about it before.

Reactions: 4
She better fuckin cool it for awhile. All the while shes trying to get everyone to pity her by crying like a big fat pig, Ab is flying around the kitchen honkin' and trying to get some attention. Asshole is so pissed he can barely get his words trying to prove they are not racist, etc. Grow a pair Pig...next to the pair you already have hanging between your tree stumps.
I think they should have moved in a closed room to make that video And have Isaiah take care of Abbie away from their conversation. Way too distracting.

They called out Trump in the vlog tonight. They were accused of being voting for him, they never said that.
They probably voted for Trump, like many did who support our country, but what he said (& I agree) is that Trump’s tweets are stupid. I think everyone can agree on that. But he’s one heck of a tough businessman!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They probably voted for Trump, like many did who support our country, but what he said (& I agree) is that Trump’s tweets are stupid. I think everyone can agree on that. But he’s one heck of a tough businessman!
We don’t agree but I still admire you and love your posts!

• Heart
I have been having a real time ‘conversation’ with Asa, (who has never really liked my views, back when I was a believer 🤦🏼‍♀️) He has been trying to politely tell me that I should not publicly diss P (lol) and that I should instead have a private conversation with her, like ‘we’ used to, and I basically told him to stop talking on P’s behalf as he is an A*se, as he has blocked me from most of the platforms.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow. Weird Cilla being targeted like that. Those ppl are very angry & trying to force a narrative. But we all have EYES & EARS.
It's about time she got targeted.
Hopefully people are getting woke about her Slimelife fraud and exploitation of the IDD and Autism population. Target marketing these specific people with the soul purpose in mind, to fleece them.
The Federal Trade Commission in the U.S. has jurisdiction over MLMs. They also have a online form people can submit to let them know about insanity like this.
Just incase anyone is interested.
😁

• Heart

IMO they are both so full of 💩💩💩💩💩
Asshole made no sense and Piggy was just trying to look oh so upset and put upon.
As Pink Marshmallow said it's all in the body language
Also did he actually say in the same breath basically this doesn't have to be a polarizing issue, you either agree or disagree. Does he even know what polarizing means
And again you could tell Abbie was having a meltdown
Can you hear that creaking over Abbies yelling A&P, it's the floor starting to fall out from under you.
Also the house was built in the 20's so not slave quarters and most maid rooms from that era have an ensuite so like someone said most likely an addition

Last edited:

I think that probably didn’t help their situation. They scrambled to do damage control and it didn’t come off as genuine. You had P with the fake tears, Abbie yelling and running around. A sounded like a uneducated fool. P giving him dirty looks when he was talking about Trump. Then you had Isaiah with his weird comparison and he starts laughing with A which was really inappropriate especially since this was supposed to be a serious vlog. They should have just left it alone, they would have been better off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
IMO they are both so full of 💩💩💩💩💩
Asshole made no sense and Piggy was just trying to look oh so upset and put upon.
As Pink Marshmallow said it's all in the body language
Also did he actually say in the same breath basically this doesn't have to be a polarizing issue, you either agree or disagree. Does he even know what polarizing means
And again you could tell Abbie was having a meltdown
Can you hear that creaking over Anbies yell A&P, it's the floor starting to fall out from under you.
Also the house was built in the 20's so not slave quarters and most maid rooms from that era have an ensuite so like someone said most likely an addition
Believe it or not, it’s very upsetting watching businesses & lives (all colors) be destroyed!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.