Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She

Must be going back to the rules she should have been following. She is trying to reset her pouch. Supposed to eat VERY SMALL amount of food every 4 to 5 hours to retrain your brain so to speak. Then every 6 to 7 hours, etc. Eventually you will learb to eat small amounts onlt when hungry. She keeps throwing the whole thing off when she overeats even just once in a day or eats between the four hours. And no alcohol.
But once it's stretched its stretched right? How can she reset? Is that possible?

Reactions: 6
just drink water damn lol
Mio drops have propylene glycol in them!! Propylene glycol is used as embalming fluid as a more ‘green’ alternative to formaldehyde, why would people choose to drink it? 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I am super late and this topic is done, but I still wanted to say something. In regards to hobbies and age, I think it's dangerous to assume you grow out of stuff. I'm 34, and I still love pokemon (and buy all the games), I love pink and glitter and get excited for princess movies, I've been loving the crap out of animal crossing new horizons. I draw in my spare time.

As a child, I was extremely limited by what my guardians allowed. (I was in foster care) I wasnt allowed cartoons or toys. Nobody but me can control what I buy (except the wallet). Half the wonder of being an adult for me is having autonomy. Life is short- all the best stuff in life shouldnt be stuck in a very short time of your life.

I really think things are just things- no gender or age has any more right to a certain thing than any other!

Hope you all are doing well! I've broken out in full body hives (I took meds this morning) and I'm so itchy!
I also love pink and glitter! Plus many other things that are considered 'too young' or for kids or teenagers etc. As you said - life is short and if you find something that brings you joy, brings you happiness - go for it!
😊😊😊

P adds Mio to be extra. The kid wouldn’t know the difference she inhales everything so fast.
In the vlog where Asa used food as part of her lesson, she drank a glass of plain water, no problem. Cilla inists that Abbie won't drink water on its own without Mio in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mio drops have propylene glycol in them!! Propylene glycol is used as embalming fluid as a more ‘green’ alternative to formaldehyde, why would people choose to drink it? 🤢🤮
For some reason Piggy has it in her head Abbie won't drink plain water but as others have pointed out we've seen her numerous times drinking it on the vlogs.
I'm wondering how 🐽 came to this conclusion.
1. Abbie told her 🙄. Yup not option 1
2. One day Abbie wasn't thirsty at a time 🐷 put a glass of water in front of her and didn't drink it..possibility🤔
3. Someone told 🐖that MIO was the new in thing to use as a water Enhancer and she just couldn't miss out 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
For some reason Piggy has it in her head Abbie won't drink plain water but as others have pointed out we've seen her numerous times drinking it on the vlogs.
I'm wondering how 🐽 came to this conclusion.
1. Abbie told her 🙄. Yup not option 1
2. One day Abbie wasn't thirsty at a time 🐷 put a glass of water in front of her and didn't drink it..possibility🤔
3. Someone told 🐖that MIO was the new in thing to use as a water Enhancer and she just couldn't miss out 😏
I think it's #2. (altho #3 isn't totally out of the realm of possibilities..lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is also antifreeze, and very sweet. It will kill a dog or cat if they get enough. Its a terrible painful slow death.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
In the vlog where Asa used food as part of her lesson, she drank a glass of plain water, no problem. Cilla inists that Abbie won't drink water on its own without Mio in it.
P also insists her portions are small 😉🤣

But yeah I saw that and she used to drink plain water when she was at the old house as well. Why P is all of a sudden obsessed with Mio is the the big question. Wonder if she’s looking for a Mio sponsorship. DD will get jealous. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also love pink and glitter! Plus many other things that are considered 'too young' or for kids or teenagers etc. As you said - life is short and if you find something that brings you joy, brings you happiness - go for it!
😊😊😊

same I'm 35 and I love pink things glittery things, Harry Potter, The Legend of Zelda, my Nintendo Switch, lol so much to list I always thought I was weird but if it makes me happy why not I'm a responsible adult

• Heart
Reactions: 10
same I'm 35 and I love pink things glittery things, Harry Potter, The Legend of Zelda, my Nintendo Switch, lol so much to list I always thought I was weird but if it makes me happy why not I'm a responsible adult
You aren't weird. Not at all! I said it before but, there is so much in this world that is horrible, depressing and crappy. If you find something that brings you genuine happiness and joy - go for it! 😊 😊

Lol @ myself... just realized it might be a bit obvious that I love pink due to my screenname. :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
I've recently started watching these folks again...can someone tell me if Abbie has ever been told NO??? Is that a word not to be used with autistic people?

• Haha
  • Heart
I've recently started watching these folks again...can someone tell me if Abbie has ever been told NO??? Is that a word not to be used with autistic people?
Asa does tell her No when she asks for more food right after she's had a meal.
That's one of the rare times. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

Reactions: 7

Tonight's vlog 1.6.20
Less than a minute in and

1. Assa saying "my job" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
2. Sorry not sorry but when he says he's about to rub a pig down I laughed so hard I almost peed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙃

I'm almost afraid to watch the rest

Oh and great concern for your kids blodfy nose parents of the year
And lastly um beef ribs 🐄 not 🐖 last time I checked

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could have sworn that he said he was going to rub a 🐷 out, i thought he meant Priscilla

Bragging about another electronic they didn’t need

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.