Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They were the same tears as the vlog where they admitted that Asa had a third child. So not real.

I think P repeats a lot of things she hears without really understanding what it means. I don't see her as someone who has critical thinking skills.
This is it exactly! This is not a well educated or thoughtful woman. She is nothing more than a very white culture person who went from her mother’s house to her husband’s house, had a couple of kids and started selling crappy make up and making cheese sandwiches. She knows nothing. I doubt that she’s racist in the intentional way but she has crossed the street a time or two in her life if you know what I mean, I guarantee it. Her own child’s IDD makes her uncomfortable. I promise you that this woman has no idea of what the world really looks like, she’s like a giant baby Godzilla who doesn’t realize it’s breaking things as it lumbers through the world

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

derr1117

VIP Member
So, I’m watching the vlog again (after reading comments here) and here’s what pissed me off.

🐷 should NOT have been part of that parade.
and
🐷 didn’t need to thank people individually as it wasn’t for her.

Isaiah needs to grow a pair and stand up to people including his parents. He’s going to get eaten alive at college. I don’t share my personal life on here but, I will say this, as a sheltered child (I have health issues). I was lost at college. I didn’t know how to act or let loose because of my home life. It wasn’t until I transferred to a 4 yr school that I was able to breathe and feel free have a voice and an opinion. That was 27 yrs ago and I haven’t really looked back on the person I was.
I do hope Isaiah can grow and be an independent thinker. My mother hates my opinions but she respects them. I hope the same for Isaiah

Reactions: 19

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I watched again and still...ugh...the yelling. I get that they dont want to be political and want everything to be rainbows and unicorns, but why couldn't they have taken 1 minute to acknowledge the situation? They wouldn't have had to say anything other than how sad it is...or how mad it makes them that this happened...shed a tear...be real for a second...and move on to whatever boring thing he wants to vlog about. I think what pissed off some of the viewers is that they completely ignored it and instead focused on themselves as usual. A&P looked at it as not wanting to voice an opinion, others looked at it as privileged white folks ignoring it happened. Atleast that was my take from a lot of comments I read.
For some reason I think whats going on does bother Asa...but not P. She acted stunned and had nothing to add. Isaiah...Im sry, I dont see this kid as gifted. He can barely hold a thought let alone articulate it. Babbling about "color blindness"...and when he said "If you dont like us unsubscribe and unfollow" I thought Asa would blow lol. That really was a privileged white kid statement and not a good look combined with P's fake crying and lack of humility.
Asa should've made his statement alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I'd rather deal with her eating her hair than that. :sick:

View attachment 142033
Her hair triggers me. They are just wrong for always showing her looking like that. If they can't manage it they need to cut it. They thought her short hair was a "special needs" cut?! Nothing screams special needs more than her walking around with one pigtail or her hair hanging in her face.

• Heart

sachairiah

Wow, I've missed a lot! I'll try to be concise with my thoughts.

Starting with JSA, I know the maass's have a lot of people bamboozled, but I really dont think abbie is great advertisement for that school. Little to no progress and it costs so much to go. No, thank you!

I havent been watching their vlogs lately (because they drive me crazy with the food situation, their showing off, the smacking fish bubbles abbie does that they all love so much). I was still tuning in some so I could chat here, but I was getting extra mad with them teaching abbie it's a great idea to be hopping into the pool all the time and her just opening doors (that they taught her to open!!! AARGH!).

They're so careless. I have two kids who will elope (for different reasons/ situations) and my home has become fort Knox. Every entry and exit locked, childproofed, and soon will be alarmed. In no way would I teach my kids how to get out. My youngest is pre verbal- he can say some stuff, simple desires but his speech is difficult for those not used to him and he cant tell you his name. (He would likely say he was "nana nan" which is spiderman). He is like abbie in that he wouldnt look for traffic and he calls every adult woman "mom" and adult men "dad". If he left, I'd never see him again.

It's almost like they're hoping something will happen. I know that's an awful thought, but I guess it would make great vlog content 😡. I'm giving myself anxiety just thinking about it.

Anyway I'm being longwinded again and I didnt even say everything I wanted haha.

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Glad you are back!!
And relieved. 😁
Welcome back
Thanks. I kept meaning to drop in and post and either 1. life got in the way or 2. I fell asleep on the sofa.
I am on a weight loss journey. Not like P. I talked to my doctor who referred me to a nutritionist who is helping me get on a Keto diet and understand that just because it isn't clearly junk food, it may not be the best food choice. Turns out tomato and mayo sandwiches are not the food of champions. Who knew? When she asked me if stress was a factor, I made a face and she said "That's a yes."

I'll just sit here and not hold my breath waiting for P&A to get real about food and eating.

• Heart

Jasma1954

IMO they are both so full of 💩💩💩💩💩
Asshole made no sense and Piggy was just trying to look oh so upset and put upon.
As Pink Marshmallow said it's all in the body language
Also did he actually say in the same breath basically this doesn't have to be a polarizing issue, you either agree or disagree. Does he even know what polarizing means
And again you could tell Abbie was having a meltdown
Can you hear that creaking over Abbies yelling A&P, it's the floor starting to fall out from under you.
Also the house was built in the 20's so not slave quarters and most maid rooms from that era have an ensuite so like someone said most likely an addition
OMG take control of your child. Listen here MIss P your whole world is LimeLife. The other day when Abbie was having a fit in the bat mobile because the ride was over and she pitched a fit and tore something up in the garage what were you doing? You were on your phone and not even tuned into your child. She could have banged her head against the wall with blood running down her face and you wouldn’t of notice. Point is get your face out of your phone, stop crying and acting like a baby because people were pointing out your lack of what is happening in the world right now. Same with Covid you showed zero interest when people were losing their lives by the thousands. I don’t mean you need to be posting a paragraph about what’s happening just acknowledge a few sentences of how you feel. Your freaking life is your face in that phone making sure you don’t miss a freaking sale that someone else might get. I think you stalk your team mates every second to see if you can take a sale if someone comments they might be interested in LimeLife. You can’t put that phone down during dinner at home or eating out or when Abbies foot is hurting. You need to take a real good look at yourself and your behavior. That’s why you’re getting slammed with comments. Wake up sister there’s terrible things going on in our country right now and guess what your scammy business takes a back seat! To me you actions show our illiterate you are. Put that damn phone down and pay attention to your family especially your daughter who you seem to have zero time for. And Assa stop making excuses for your wife’s bad behavior.
Ok I’m done, I’m giving myself a migraine!!

• Heart
This is it exactly! This is not a well educated or thoughtful woman. She is nothing more than a very white culture person who went from her mother’s house to her husband’s house, had a couple of kids and started selling crappy make up and making cheese sandwiches. She knows nothing. I doubt that she’s racist in the intentional way but she has crossed the street a time or two in her life if you know what I mean, I guarantee it. Her own child’s IDD makes her uncomfortable. I promise you that this woman has no idea of what the world really looks like, she’s like a giant baby Godzilla who doesn’t realize it’s breaking things as it lumbers through the world
I suspect her tears here are because she’s embarrassed and frustrated . She’s embarrassed because people are calling her out on her ignorance and shallow mindset and she’s frustrated because she doesn’t want to be talking about things like racism because they don’t affect her life in any way, shape or form. They are distracting from her petty life agenda which, again, is made up of crappy make up and food.

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
I think there's some issue w. the peleton bike.. they were talking about it so much before... and we know it's here because the boxes were spotted. My feeling is that God-Cilla is too heavy to use it and they don't want to show that. lol
Probably waiting for a big butt seat to arrive that they had to order in order for pigcilla to ride it.

• Haha

Elsie

He is so full of himself. A couple of years ago they had nothing and it can just as easily be lost, he needs to be careful how he treats people. It’s easier to slide down the ladder than to climb up it.
He's a typical narcist, a little man with the biggest ego in town.
He has a malicious pleasure to humilalate and offend others, so he can feel like a master mind, the center of the universe.
In reality he is a poor jerk without education and professional success. Oh wait, he's a YouTube star now selling his IDD daughter, exposing his wifeu and son but neglecting his first born daughter.
He was leeching from the money of his parents and in-laws when he was a young father, after he crawled back to the big Lady and his experiences as a thief.
Yes, everyone makes mistakes, but he didn't change.He's the same lazy and money hungry idiot as he ever was.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Don't you mean 'Maass' producing? ;)
I can't think of what she could do that would be successful and profitable in the long term. Her cuteness factor decreases by the day, and as she ages their YT popularity will wane...and that's what they need to successfully market and sell anything.
This actually ties in with why I personally enjoy tracking their spending...because they are SO stupid. This gravy train won't last and they spend it like it will. We see professional athletes or celebs go broke all the time, and the Maass' aren't even close to that kind of money. When they fall they will fall hard. And I for one can't wait to see it.

• Heart

BloodyMermaid

Okay I just did some picture research and P definitely gained back weight .... here’s some picture proof... Jaguar shirt is a recent picture May 13... the other is her progress picture of her weight loss journey.. the picture on the far left was from the cruise in March where she says she lost 98 pounds and the picture all the way on the right of that is before she had her surgery.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

erised2020

I'd like to see Priscilla look Kaitlyn right in the eye and say "I don't see color so I see no difference between Abbie and Kaidale."

Abbie could be vocal and aggressive in public and she's never going to be considered a threat by the police. She will never be left lying on the street because a her disability was misinterpreted.

When Kaidale gets older, whether he's aggressive or not, if he's a young black man vocalizing or moving at people strangely, his life will be in constant danger. Hell, he's a tall kid, he probably doesn't even have that many years left before he's viewed as a threat.

I've never despised Priscilla more.
This!! This is EXACTLY why we DO NOT say "We dont see color" how can she not understand that,,,I feel for Kaitlyn I would be SO SCARED of Kaidales future 😥

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
She better fuckin cool it for awhile. All the while shes trying to get everyone to pity her by crying like a big fat pig, Ab is flying around the kitchen honkin' and trying to get some attention. Asshole is so pissed he can barely get his words trying to prove they are not racist, etc. Grow a pair Pig...next to the pair you already have hanging between your tree stumps.

• Haha
  • Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
I hate even admitting this, I was once 300 lbs. and I’m 5’5. I didn’t look nearly as big as big p does. She’s at least 330

• Heart

whyme1982

Chatty Member
So do you all really care about how much things cost them or the technicalities of everything they do? I always think if it’s not my money ... why give a shit? Yeah yeah “it’s money they got from exploiting their daughter” - at the end of the day you can’t knock their hustle. According to the vlog they have already rented the RV... so I don’t see a need to question what they might get. These are some trashy ass people who feel the need to show the world that they have “made it” . In my eyes they are dumb and trashy as hell and it’s all entertainment... I’m not going to learn financial skills from them so I don’t get why some of you actually go and research what everything costs. I’m more interested in seeing what their neighborhood stats are - education, ages, diversity, income, etc
Good luck to them with Abbie in that thing though. Constant “ehhhhhhhhhhhh” and then the moans ugh ... begging for food every second... lmao. At least we get to see the shit show in a place other than that weird ass house. I’d do it (RV trip with Abbie) for a million dollars but nothing less than that.
It's a gossip site....we care about it all. There 'hustle' is despicable. It's fun to speculate on what it's going to be like...in the anticipation of how they are going to handle it all.

• Heart